Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > Clover Patch window roll

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Clover Patch window roll Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

Clover Patch window roll

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $75.83
Average Price: $70.43
Manufacturer: Clover Patch
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

The Window Roll™ enables Jeep owners to safely remove and store the windows, with the rear tailgate bar, onboard without giving up valuable vehicle space! If the weather changes, your windows are with you and easily reinstalled. The windows are rolled up between soft layers of felt and inserted into the durable nylon bag that attaches to the rear sport bar with a secure strap and buckle system. The felt for the rear window goes under the zipper teeth to aid in preventing the teeth from scratching the window on the JK. But wait, there's more. The nylon bag that the felt roll goes into is water resistant. It is also coated on the inside to prevent dirt and dust from getting on the felt. The Window Roll will hold your windows with the top up or down. Available in black only. Fits 2007 JK Wrangler, 2 door models. Made in the USA.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

ekpowell
ekpowell's Reviews
10-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: good way to store back window and side windows so they don't get scratched
Cons: non
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great product

Blackbeard
Blackbeard's Reviews

08-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Price: $76.30
Pros: Works GREAT! Stores nice and compact on top of the folded Soft Top, leaving the tub empty for other gear. Easy to use!
Cons: Replace Plastic Buckles with Metal ones!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ordered one of the "Mopar Bags" from my Dealer, and didn't like it when it arrived. It didn't open all of the way, just zipped open at the top, making the Jeeper having to slide the Windows inside of the bag between the fixed felt sheets.

I looked around, and liked the design and ease of the Clover Patch Window Roll. I shopped around for prices, and ended up buying two of them off of EBAY. I have a set of Clear Soft Windows, and a set of Tinted Soft Windows. I keep the Clear Roll in the Garage, hanging vertically from a wall hook, so the Windows don't get flattened while being stored.

I keep the Tinted Window Roll in my Jeep, right on top of the folded Soft Top, strapped to the rear Roll Bars. Before I bought these, I made the mistake of taking a Top-Down trip recently, and left my Windows at home in the garage. On the way home, it started getting pretty hot (TEXAS HOT), and I had to put the Soft Top up, Windowless! Not a good thing for the rear Sail Panels at high speeds, so I had to keep my speed down to about 50mph, just to keep them on the Jeep. As soon as I returned home, I bought both Window Rolls online that day!

They are worth having! Get yours today!!!
KEEP YOUR WINDOWS WITH YOU!!! You'll be glad you did!

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

grymsr

Vintage Member
grymsr's Reviews

07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Price: $65.00
Pros: Easy to stow when not in use. Keeps windows handy yet protected.
Cons: the plastic buckles are a bit cheap but hold well enough.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got mine several years ago (thus the lower price) and love it. I hate the look of scratched up windows on jeeps and was determined not to let mine get into that condition. The cost seemed high at the time, but after using the roll I figured it was cheap insurance for my tinted windows.

jdarg
jdarg's Reviews

06-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Clover Patch window roll
Price: $75.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ridiculous for the price but by the time I piece together my own...its worth it I guess. Since I can't sew it probably looks a lot better too.

tgrt
tgrt's Reviews

05-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Clover Patch window roll
Price: $75.83
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is exactly what I needed for storing my rear window pieces and still have them available. I had purchased a Rugged Ridge bag, but it was too large to fit anywhere other than taking up the back seat.