Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Tops > Bestop - Bestop Trek Top JK 2dr.

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Bestop - Bestop Trek Top JK 2dr. Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops Next Product

Bestop - Bestop Trek Top JK 2dr.

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $575.00
Average Price: $637.50
Manufacturer: Bestop
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.bestop.com/index.php?s=75

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

doomtroopin
doomtroopin's Reviews
08-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Sleek, easy install, quick removal.
Cons: Loud at highway speeds, windows scratch too easily, poor rear window upper channel design.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was the only one around here that had this top for a few years. Now they are becoming fairly popular. The only real complaint that I have is that the back window channel (upper) is not reinforced enough. I have a small tear in the window material that leaks in the right conditions.

jmacwrangler
jmacwrangler's Reviews

10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Price: $575.00
Pros: It is a legitimate top, 25% tint, Head turner, No leaks, requires no factory soft top equipment, comes with everything to install the top.
Cons: Installation was a little hard (only in colder weather), does not fold back all the way like factory soft top.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I absolutely love everything about this top. The top uses no bows or supports the only thing holding the top up is the roll bars. The side windows are built in so you cant remove them. The back window is absolutely massive including the side windows. Also the side windows do not have the divider(unlike the photo shown above) for the bows like the factory top came with. It is almost scary how much tint the top came with some times i cant even see into the back seat. Now the top does fold but only like a sunrider so just the first half of the top rolls back. But it is very simple to install just make sure to do it in warm temperature so the top can stretch. The top has no leaks what so ever (100%) dry. Overall this is a great top for your money