Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Fender Flares > Xenon Flat Fender Style Flares

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Xenon Flat Fender Style Flares Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Fender Flares Next Product

Xenon Flat Fender Style Flares

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $497.00
Average Price: $395.64
Manufacturer: Xenon
Recommended?
Yes: 43 / No: 1

Does anyone no if these fender flares are the same pattern on the jeep as the stock flares. I have body armor on the back corners. Thanks

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

lostsheep
lostsheep's Reviews

04-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Pros: Look good and went on easy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got them because I did not want the weight of full tube flares in the rear but I wanted something to match my TNT fenders up front. They look like they are a matched set. They would have bolted on if my tub was straight.

moreismore69

moreismore69's Reviews

04-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Price: $497.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: looks way better than the stock jk fender flares 1.5" narrower, modifies the jk nicely, good price found

gunnerharley
gunnerharley's Reviews

03-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The flares look great!!! The guys at Xenon were very friendly and very helpful.

BLKRUBICON

BLKRUBICON's Reviews

03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: THEY ACTUALLY THE STEP DOWN SERIES FOR THE JK. I LOVE EM CAUSE THEY HAVE A STOCK LOOK BUT ARE JUST WIDE ENOUGH TO COVER A 13.50 WIDE TIRE W. A 1.5" SPIDER TRAX SPACER.LOVE EM!!!

AlexGeorgakis

AlexGeorgakis's Reviews

02-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Price: $385.28
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Durable, flexible and fit well. You may want to watch out of you are using Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers as they tend to interfere with one another so you'll need to do some work to get them to sit right.

leroy-yjeep
leroy-yjeep's Reviews

02-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they were on it when i bought it and they work and look pretty good. the side markers add a nice little touch and they're nice to set tools on when im workin on the jeep. im not sure on the price cause they were on it when i bought the jeep.

Jeepball

Jeepball's Reviews

01-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice love them! great look, great finish. cover tires just enough. easy install

Viperus
Viperus's Reviews

01-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Price: $418.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks great, quite easy to put on. Not an exact fit but its easy to flex into the right position

Lambo3244
Lambo3244's Reviews

12-23-2008, 02:10 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These flares are very good. Even though they are plastic, they can bend and flex much better then Bushwhacker. Very good flares and cheaper then Bushwhacker too.

4whelin
4whelin's Reviews

11-29-2008, 02:05 AM
Price: $479.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like the looks of the flat fenders, they have a more aggresive look to them and they do a great job of getting the looks of others.

daveshan

Feeding the money pits
daveshan's Reviews

11-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Price: $399.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Super rugged, the only thing keeping these from getting a higher rating is the poor drilling of the holes. I had to drill several new holes and work on a few of the rest with a rat tail file to get them to line up.

Freak-n-Nuts
Freak-n-Nuts's Reviews

11-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Price: $475.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Craig Way and the guys at Xenon have one awesome product with these flares. Not only do they look super aggressive, they are awesome bending aroung the narrow trees on the Jeep Jam trails (designed for 2 door Jeeps) but I Love gettin my 4 door. Great Look and great support if you get a faulty one (flare). Mine were the first set of JK flares he sold besides to demo models....

BlackBellamy

BlackBellamy's Reviews

09-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Expensive, but that makes them unique. Great look, solid yet flexible, still shiny after a year, and the flat surface makes a great rest for a cup of joe.

JFranko

JFranko's Reviews

09-30-2008, 09:54 AM
Pros: look cool, no fender trimmin on yjs
Cons: $$$,, cheap side markers, haven't had them fail on me yet, but i wasn't very impressed with their quality compared to the quality of the flairs
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice product, only getting a 9 because of the lights

YJ_Auzzy
YJ_Auzzy's Reviews

09-26-2008, 09:10 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: just normal 6" flares with the narrowed bottoms to use the stock pieces. they shine up really nice and definently keep the mud out of my eyes

bradellis69
bradellis69's Reviews

06-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: looks kinda stupid , bushwacks look tougher. but they do the job and never have ripped off

jboy416

Wrangler
jboy416's Reviews

05-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they provide much more clearance for flexing and make the jeep look taller than it is.

CopperCJ7

CopperCJ7's Reviews

05-06-2008, 04:39 AM
Price: $398.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Actually, I have the 7" Xenon flares. They look great, but I'm not happy with the way they don;t take paint very well. Might be the additive, but they're peeling!

distantdog
distantdog's Reviews

05-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Look cool, but not manufactured at very high quality. They seem kinda janky. Planning to paint though.

06slvrrubi

Lovin' Life
06slvrrubi's Reviews

04-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice looking flares, great flexibility. Rated an 8/10 simply because the side marker lights that came with the flares were junk. After 4 months they filled with dirt and moisture and the sockets were so corroded they were no longer useable. I replaced them with sealed LED's.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »