30K views 44 replies 43 participants last post by  cdnroadwarrior 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Product Information
Price $497
Rating 4
Average Price $404.15
Manufacturer Xenon
Recommended Yes: 43 / No: 2

Does anyone no if these fender flares are the same pattern on the jeep as the stock flares. I have body armor on the back corners. Thanks

#4 ·
Price $400
Rating 5
Pros Good looking, more coverage, easy install
Cons wider flare, might be too wide
Recommended yes

Comments: I really liked these, they gave me extra clearance that will allow me to lower the Jeep a little. They were a very easy install (especially when compared to tube fenders).

#5 ·
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice looking flares, great flexibility. Rated an 8/10 simply because the side marker lights that came with the flares were junk. After 4 months they filled with dirt and moisture and the sockets were so corroded they were no longer useable. I replaced them with sealed LED's.

#7 ·
Price $398
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Actually, I have the 7" Xenon flares. They look great, but I'm not happy with the way they don;t take paint very well. Might be the additive, but they're peeling!

#10 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: just normal 6" flares with the narrowed bottoms to use the stock pieces. they shine up really nice and definently keep the mud out of my eyes

#11 ·
Rating 4
Pros look cool, no fender trimmin on yjs
Cons $$$,, cheap side markers, haven't had them fail on me yet, but i wasn't very impressed with their quality compared to the quality of the flairs
Recommended yes

Comments: nice product, only getting a 9 because of the lights

#12 ·
Price $350
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Expensive, but that makes them unique. Great look, solid yet flexible, still shiny after a year, and the flat surface makes a great rest for a cup of joe.

#13 ·
Price $475
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Craig Way and the guys at Xenon have one awesome product with these flares. Not only do they look super aggressive, they are awesome bending aroung the narrow trees on the Jeep Jam trails (designed for 2 door Jeeps) but I Love gettin my 4 door. Great Look and great support if you get a faulty one (flare). Mine were the first set of JK flares he sold besides to demo models....

#14 ·
Price $399
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Super rugged, the only thing keeping these from getting a higher rating is the poor drilling of the holes. I had to drill several new holes and work on a few of the rest with a rat tail file to get them to line up.

#15 ·
Price $479
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I like the looks of the flat fenders, they have a more aggresive look to them and they do a great job of getting the looks of others.

#19 ·
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: they were on it when i bought it and they work and look pretty good. the side markers add a nice little touch and they're nice to set tools on when im workin on the jeep. im not sure on the price cause they were on it when i bought the jeep.

#21 ·
Price $250
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: THEY ACTUALLY THE STEP DOWN SERIES FOR THE JK. I LOVE EM CAUSE THEY HAVE A STOCK LOOK BUT ARE JUST WIDE ENOUGH TO COVER A 13.50 WIDE TIRE W. A 1.5" SPIDER TRAX SPACER.LOVE EM!!!

#24 ·
Rating 4
Pros Look good and went on easy
Recommended yes

Comments: I got them because I did not want the weight of full tube flares in the rear but I wanted something to match my TNT fenders up front. They look like they are a matched set. They would have bolted on if my tub was straight.

#25 ·
Price $390
Pros Good look, easy to install
Cons Marker lights are a pain
Recommended yes

Comments: I like the look of these flares. They are easy to install and go nice with my Rokmen Strykers. If you are not ready to do true flat fenders I would take a good look at these flares.

#26 ·
Price $550
Pros great looks, paintable, great looks in the mud.
Cons pricey.
Recommended yes

Comments: look better than tube fenders that everyone else runs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.