#1 ·
Product Information
Price $169
Rating 3
Average Price $208.33
Manufacturer Supreme Suspensions
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 1
Company website http://myworld.ebay.com/supreme-inc/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Great Customer Service! Excellent Product! Uses a product called Delrin instead of Polyurethane which is a lot strong and won't compress over time. Comes with Heavy Duty Performance Shocks. They also have Free Shipping. I highly recommend them to anyone getting a BB Lift.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $200
Rating 4
Pros good price, comes w transfer case drop kit.
Cons none so far...
Recommended yes

Comments: i just got this kit and am dying to get it in. not sure if delrin is better than poly but i wanted to ensure a 2" lift withought settleing to 1.5 over time( heard it happens alot with poly spacers.) will get back with more info:drool: kinda leery about the pro comp 1000s shocks..

#3 ·
Price $225
Pros Spacers are high quality
Cons Shocks are weak
Recommended yes

Comments: The spacers are a good quality, but the pro comp es3000 shocks that come with the kits are very sloppy. Lots of bouncing around on the roads. It make the whole Jeep rattle like its going to fall apart. Just get the spacers and get your own shocks.

#4 ·
Price $200
Rating 2
Pros spacers seem sturdy - that's why I gave them a star
Cons shocks are cheap with generic mount hardware but not for Rubicon, transfer case spacers did not include ones for Rubicon. customer service stinks
Recommended no

Comments: 1. installation instructions are terrible. 1" by 1.5" photos printed on cheap printer. no mention of shock installation. big words "WE WILL HELP" printed on front page with customer service number.
2. shock mounts for Rubicon not included. customer service did NOT help.
3. rear bump stops did not fit through spacer. again, customer service did NOT help.
4. had to buy new shocks to get proper mounts, but as the supplied shocks are such crap that's okay.
5. transfer case spacers did not include all for Rubicon. customer service did NOT help.
My advice: shop elsewhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.