Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

M.O.R.E (Mountain Off Road Engineering) Lift for TJ's: BLTJ97 [$150]

14K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Rotti76 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $150
Rating 4
Average Price $102.38
Manufacturer M.O.R.E (Mountain Off Road Engineering)
Recommended Yes: 15 / No: 0

M.O.R.E. invented the one inch body lift "Puck" over 13 years ago. With the need to keep increasing tire sizes and the new generation of flexible suspension systems, it has become a necessity to move the body away from the frame for increased tire clearance. One inch doesn't sound like much, however in most cases it will give you the extra clearance you need, without making your Jeep® look like it has a body lift. Our "Pucks" are made out of 6061-T6 aluminum. Were talking about aircraft quality stuff here! They will not crush, break or slip around once bolted in place. Natural aluminum color looks great under your rig. No plastic to break or look "cheap".
BODY LIFT "PUCKS" are available separately if you want to make up your own body lift.

BODY LIFT "KITS" consist of enough "Pucks" for your Jeep®, longer grade 5 bolts, flat washers, misc. brackets and instructions.

BODY LIFT "SYSTEMS" come with everything the KITS come with in addition to new polyurethane body mounts. You save time and money when you install the SYSTEM under your rig.

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $120
Rating 5
Pros Made of aluminum not products made of Dino Juice. Has transfer case drop and steering correction plates included. Great for the price.
Cons None at all other then metal color, but that was easily painted.
Recommended yes

Comments:

#9 ·
Price $150
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Workds for me, has given my TJ a nice aggressive stance. Quite pleased with the results.

#12 ·
Price $130
Rating 5
Pros Aluminum pucks and ALL needed brackets and hardware.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product, very straight forward installation with good instructions and pictures. Installed this on a Saturday afternoon. An angle drill makes life much easier when re-locating fan shroud.

#13 ·
Price $100
Pros compensaites for the MML
Cons shiny "silver" pucks.
Recommended yes

Comments: Straightforward install, no complaints in that category.

Not easy to get urethane grill "bumps" (what are they called?) mounted well. Lubed up and got the elbow grease flowing, but still 1/2 hour of effort. Actually I'm not quite sure yet if they're fully inserted...

Would have appreciated t-case bracket relo to be included... I shredded rubber on tub-mounted bracket after loosening bolts and then pulling each out. At least Quadratec got me the AA bracket in 2 days for cheapo UPS ground.

Complete kit for it's approach. Directions contain reminders and are logically designed (even if they don't spell out WHY you do certain things before others).

#14 ·
Price $100
Pros Very complete body lift including the front grill spacers (either side of the grill body mount) and a spacer for the steering shaft bearing on the driver's side frame rail. Also, spacer pucks machined out of aluminum.
Cons A little pricey vs others
Recommended yes

Comments: This body lift has worked very well for 6 years now. I liked the fact that it seemed more complete than other lifts with the inclusion of a spacer for the steering shaft bearing (midway between the firewall and grill on top of the driver's side frame rail) and spacers for the two rubber grill mounts (either side of the front body mount). The aluminum body spacers are also holding up very well. Zero sign of crushing or corrosion. The lift was also installed with M.O.R.E.'s 1" motor mount lift.

#15 ·
Price $100
Pros raises the body an inch to give you that little extra room.
Cons It really messed with my factory transfer case linkage as most body lifts do.
Recommended yes

Comments: This is a great kit to give you that extra inch! Very easy to install and works and looks great! However after completing this install it really sent my factory transfer case linkage out of whack, even after installing their bracket that came with the kit. I fixed that with a cable shifter kit. Other than that, if your looking to do a belly up or just clear those slightly larger tires you can't go wrong with this kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.