Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Consoles, Security & Storage > VDP Vertically Driven Products VDP Original Ultimate Console

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

VDP Vertically Driven Products VDP Original Ultimate Console Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Consoles, Security & Storage Next Product

VDP Vertically Driven Products VDP Original Ultimate Console

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $67.00
Average Price: $63.62
Manufacturer: VDP Vertically Driven Products
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 3

Ultimate Locking Console. The large carpeted interior storage area can hold a lot beneath its comfortable locking large padded armrest. Cupholders are provided for all four riders too. Inside the storage compartment is a 6-can soft drink cooler. Neatly integrated into the front panel are a concealed sunglasses compartment and a handy spring-loaded coin organizer. There is even a secret storage compartment.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

OldTexas

OldTexas's Reviews

12-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Price: $59.99
Pros: It looks nice...
Cons: Junk. Lock is useless. Construction is paper thin wood with vynal over it. It weighs nothing.
Recommended? No

Comments: This thing is really junk.

Burtman88

Burtman88's Reviews

08-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Comfortable also looks nice
Cons: Almost everything else. It should just be called console. Like everyone else says the lock is crap. I lock it and lift on it a little and it pops right open. The material seems to be thing plastic under the padding and looks like it will break easily. I bought this yesterday got it today and set up for return with in 10 mins of getting it. I modded a new lock but the little hook it has just broke off.
Recommended? No

Comments: Almost everything else. It should just be called console. Like everyone else says the lock is crap. I lock it and lift on it a little and it pops right open. The material seems to be thing plastic under the padding and looks like it will break easily. I bought this yesterday got it today and set up for return with in 10 mins of getting it. I modded a new lock but the little hook it has just broke off. I do not recommend this unless you always have your top and doors on and you don't care about stuff being stolen.

jbanyas

jbanyas's Reviews

04-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Price: $67.00
Pros: It is a center consol. You can store stuff that you don't mind getting stolen.
Cons: Lock stinks. I still haven't found a cup that will stay upright in the cup holders. They don't seem to be the right size for any cup.
Recommended? No

Comments: This consol came with my new CJ. My last one had the same consol and I hated it. The cup holders don't hold any cup. The only thing that I have found to fit is a fat 32 oz water bottle. The coin holder, in my opinion, is useless. The lock stinks. Other than that it holds stuff and looks alright. I will be changing the first chance I get. Something that makes sense. The arm pad is nice.

trw

trw's Reviews

03-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Price: $67.00
Pros: looks nice
Cons: cheap crappy lock
Recommended? Yes

Comments: works well for a center console to store things temporarily, but the locking mechagnism for security is a joke, however it matches the spice interior nicely, just dont store anything valuable in it.

bh1075
bh1075's Reviews

01-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .................................................. .......

Jeepkiddo
Jeepkiddo's Reviews

08-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: POS. The lock broke straight off. You get what you pay for i guess. There is mold growing in the space underneath my cup holders too

wrangler845
wrangler845's Reviews

06-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Came with the jeep when I bought it, nice ad-on to store stuff and keep locked up.

mxracer513
mxracer513's Reviews

05-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Price: $65.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Definately recomend this console. Much bigger than stock and actually gives you a place to rest your arm. Does not interfere with a 5 Speed tranny.

jjlove
jjlove's Reviews

05-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking console. I installed two 6.5" speakers on the side of the console and it came out really good. I like the locking feature of the top and the cup holders are a welcome feature.

Jason790812
Jason790812's Reviews

05-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not a bullet proof console by any means, but it is comfortable on the arm and fits the function at a low price.