Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Consoles, Security & Storage > Tuffy Series II

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Tuffy Series II Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Consoles, Security & Storage Next Product

Tuffy Series II

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $270.00
Average Price: $210.82
Manufacturer: Tuffy
Recommended?
Yes: 11 / No: 0

Center Console

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

TaylorJeffreyJR
TaylorJeffreyJR's Reviews
11-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Price: $20.00
Pros: Locks
Cons: Non OE looking
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Changed out to a combination lock instead of the Key version. Easy to lock keys in console (no worry about Keys to misplace) it was 20 dollars because it came from the PO and the combination lock was 20 dollars.

Fox01V
Fox01V's Reviews
01-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Price: $420.00
Pros: Very secure and you can get key alike locks.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not to hard to put in and makes sure that no one can get into your console, very important when you live in a city like me.

henrytwin
henrytwin's Reviews
11-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Price: $240.00
Pros: security
Cons: until it broke, none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: one day the lock just broke in the locked position. i drove the rear hinge pin out and was able to access the compartment. the lock is still broken and for the most part unusable.

YJWarrior
YJWarrior's Reviews

11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Heavy duty and secure Well Made Perfect color match (spice)
Cons: Expensice
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ordered and returned several others before I found this one due to poor quality and color accuracy (Bestop, Rugged Ridge and one other)

This was just what I was looking for, plenty of storage, well made, perfect armrest height and color match. The locking mechanism is awesome and it easy to install.

I got the 8" wide version which is tight for the YJ but the storage was better.

flea2107
flea2107's Reviews
08-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Price: $240.00
Pros: Locks your stuff up.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome box, if you attach it to your Jeep, there is no way your stuff will get stolen

seventythree
seventythree's Reviews

01-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $225.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very tough, lock works well, nice coating. using a rear cup holder, accept now substitute!

black92renegade
black92renegade's Reviews

08-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $120.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very good very secure product. An integrated light and some interior dividers would make this product great. The 8" can get in the way of the seatbelt when flipping the passenger seat forward.

Dwayne93YJ

Damn YJ...
Dwayne93YJ's Reviews

06-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $203.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine is a Series II Security Console, 8.5" wide. Very well built, stores my scanner in the security compartment and I have a CB radio installed in the back compartment with an external speaker. The seat belts are tight next to it and the front seats, but nothing to big to deal with.

Cannon

Cannon's Reviews

05-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I dont know what a Series II is. Have an overhead 2 drawer. Fabbed my own yrs earlier with ok results. I picked up the Tuffy used. Had to replace the $.60 1/2" plastic plugs, and repaint for another $8. Verrrry satisfied, but would not pay full price of over $200 for.

jeep117
jeep117's Reviews

05-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $270.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have absolutly no complaints about this console. lock works great, color doesnt fade after time or anything.

BlueButton
BlueButton's Reviews

05-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Tuffy Series II
Price: $230.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love it. A great replacement to the factory original. Two of our GPS handhelds were stolen out of the factory console lock box. I feel much better having this one installed.