Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Body > Consoles, Security & Storage > K&W Jeep Utility Box

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

K&W Jeep Utility Box Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Consoles, Security & Storage Next Product

K&W Jeep Utility Box

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $218.00
Average Price: $207.50
Manufacturer: K&W
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0

We are a U.S. manufacturer of Aluminum Truck Tool boxes and Accessories, Bed Protection with diamond plate, Running Boards, Alpine Step Bars and Mud Flaps. We also have a full service stamping plant.

Our crossover toolboxes have a unique angled cab matching profile design.

We offer a variety of coating options for your truck accessories, including Black & White Low Gloss powder coat.

We manufacture diamond plate bed protection for all popular vehicles.

We also carry Wade™ plastic bed protection.

We will quote toolboxes to your dimensions in quantities of 1 to 1000.

K & W has used the same U.S. Aluminum Supplier for over 20 Years.

We will also quote custom stampings, and have a full service tool and dye facility.

We carry a wide variety of truck accessories.

This box is 16" high, 26" front to back and 33" long at shell (not the lid). It has two gas struts to hold the lid up for convenience and includes a tool shelf inside at the back. The shelf is 8" wide and 6" high.

www.customtoolboxes.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

hutch1200

Web Wheeler
hutch1200's Reviews

01-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Price: $197.00
Pros: Looks great, easy to install.
Cons: Be careful when drilling for the rear-most mounting bolts. I drilled into my gas tank. Twice!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this for its HD locks and that you can't access it from inside the Jeep. I got it to haul pot OUT of Colorado. Since you have to get out and open the tailgate to open this box, the police need a warrant to search it! PM me if you need weed in Cheyenne.

dakuda

Admin, Jeep in Pieces
dakuda's Reviews

08-03-2006, 04:14 PM
K&W Jeep Utility Box
Price: $218.00
Pros: Functional
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased this box off of eBay. When I called the company, they actually suggested this route. I paid $218, shipped to the door. Search ebay for Jeep Tool Box and it should come up.

It is a very handy box to put in place of the rear seat on a TJ and YJ/CJ. A friend of mine had this on this YJ and I literally bought one once we got back from that trip. The shelf is helpful, the gas struts seem to be of good quality.

I can still put the tonneau over it, but have to remove that to open it since it swings up. I have fit a ton of tools and parts back there. They move around a bit, bump the top sometimes and it has yet to spring open unannounced.

SOmetimes, I do have to move the strike pin to close it, but it does not affet the function - it just moves a bit on the bolt.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.