Treadwright MT-G

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Bigant954 
#1 ·
Product Information
Rating 5
Average Price $412.66
Manufacturer Treadwright
Recommended Yes: 6 / No: 0

Treadwright's version of the Goodyear MTR tread pattern. Available with & without their Ultra Grip additive.

#2 ·
Price $510
Pros Inexpensive ($510 for 5 tires shipped) and they look very well done
Cons I haven't had them on long enough to list any cons.
Recommended yes

Comments: These caused much consternation at the tire shop with the workers, as they were having trouble figuring out the tread pattern on BFG casings. They said they were very well made, especially considering they are re-caps. They balanced as well as new BFG KM's also.

#3 ·
Price $79.95
Pros Aggressive look, which goes great with the fact that for mud terrains there isn't that much noise at all. Hola pressure great also.
Cons I have yet to find any significant flaws, fir retreads these hold up great.
Recommended yes

Comments: Overall the Treadwright 30x9.5 R15's have been nothing but excellent to my ZJ. They have performed excellently in the mud, dirt, snow and flood waters of northern Nj, id highly recomend these tires to everyone.

#4 ·
Price $536
Rating 5
Pros GREAT on snow and ice!! Balanced easy and look awesome!
Cons Haven't had them long enough to find out any Con's.
Recommended yes

Comments: The day after I had my 285/75-16's mounted we got ice and snow here. The tires worked great with the Kedge Grip! Didn't have to take it out od 2wd once during the snow. Will definitely buy another set of these when these go bad!:cheers2:

#5 ·
Price $500
Pros Very cheap and awesome tires
Cons heavy
Recommended yes

Comments: Customer service is great, Retreads are cheap but not cheaply made. comes with warranty, I've had mine for 2 years and can barely tell any tread has gone down

#6 ·
Price $150
Pros Great tire esp for 550 a set
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: A fine product, well made and you cant beat the price, $550 for a set of 4 33's balaced easily and now have 40000 miles still have not rebalanced them worn even and smooth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.