User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > TBC Wild Country XTX Sport

Black Friday Sales Continue!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!

TBC Wild Country XTX Sport Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  CB & Ham Radios
  Axle Shafts
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Throttle Body
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Previous Product Tires Next Product

TBC Wild Country XTX Sport

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: |

Product Information

MSRP: $525.00
Average Price: $275.43
Manufacturer: TBC
Yes: 6 / No: 1

Four wide notched circumferential grooves for enhanced all terrain traction. High density siping and slotted shoulders improves traction in all weather conditions without compromising driving comfort.

with a 50k m/w

Login or Register to Add Review

TBundy's Reviews

11-16-2014, 12:58 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Wear OK, good traction
Cons: Tires were out of round from the get go.
Recommended? No

Comments: Have had a vibration at 60 ish miles an hour for a while. Dismissed the tires as a problem because they were brand new (rims as well). By the time i figured out the tires were out of round a year had passed (I don't drive the truck much) and TBC corp (multimiletires) would not do anything for me. TBC claims to be a distributor and wanted nothing to do with warranties. Contacted Cooper tire (the actual maker). Same thing. (Because they make them as a Private Brand for Multimiletires). Any how, i have tires that are out of round and vibrate with about 5000 miles on them.
I would still by Cooper Tires, will not risk buying from this private label again.

GP92's Reviews

07-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Price: $231.00
Pros: very quiet on road sturdy construction
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have a set of 30x9.5x15 on my 92 Cherokee 2WD
excellent ride and handling on road
good on gravel
traction on snow is moderate, I have 2WD drive only
will go on a long trip, rough gravel roads only, soon

makemusic116's Reviews
05-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Nice Semi-Aggressive Tread, Nice and Quiet, Long lasting
Cons: None!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these tires on two different vehicles and I absolutely love them. They wear really well and are very, very quiet. I have had no issues with traction in mud, snow or ice. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Mlehnert85's Reviews

02-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Price: $147.00
Pros: Look Great, Quiet, Inexpensive
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great tire. I've put about 5000 miles on my set and I have no large complaints at all. They are not very good at going through mud, they turn to slicks pretty quick, but for the amount of mud that I attempt they work perfectly fine for me. If you are looking for a tire that is good in sand, this is your tire. I would definitely recommend this tire to anyone.

jebnmikki's Reviews
07-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: nice looking 33" M/T tires
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: mine are actually wild country TxR witch is a mud terrain tire.

Ironworker709's Reviews

08-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: excellent all around tire on and off road
Cons: none that i can speak of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought a set of these for my F150 2 years ago,just recently had them balanced and rotated even though they were still smooth on the road.
Just can't get over i paid 360.00 out the door installed on my truck and such a quality tire(265 70r 16) on my truck and STILL doing well and ALOT of tread left(about 45k on them)
I recently purchased a 2000 F250 super duty and ditched to POS 35" pro comps A/T's that were new on it when i bought it because they consistantly needed balancing and one warped,so since the Wild Country XTX did so well on my F150 i bought the 35"'s for my F250 175.00 a peice...smooth driving ,very little road singing,great in the rain,dry road and great mudding for an A/T type tire..I'm IMPRESSED with them,and one more thing i like about them,they are made by Cooper..American made

I keep a tire/wheel set for mudding and an A/T set for my YJ daily driving,soon getting these for the YJ's daily driving

go4x4it's Reviews

02-23-2009, 01:52 PM
TBC Wild Country XTX Sport
Price: $525.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 265/75-16 6p.r.
Great tire! I work for Les Schwab tires and I recommend this to all of my friends and family that want an aggressive all terrain tire! I am on my second set, The other set has about 45k and has 6/32 left. Superior traction in the snow. Haven't seen another tire this good in a while