Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $565.00
Average Price: $42,571,587.07
Manufacturer: Pro Comp
Recommended?
Yes: 32 / No: 1

16, 17, 18, 20 inch rims?, now it doesn’t matter, you don’t have to settle for less. The “NEW” Xtreme A/T gives you aggressive styling, wet weather traction, incredible off-road capabilities and long life. Using the [NEXT] Generation Tire Technology lets Pro Comp Tires give you what you’ve been waiting for, a tire that’s equally at home on the street and in the dirt. “Watch Out there’s a “New Monster” under the bed!” Pro Comp Xtreme A/T tires comes with 40,000 Mile Tread Wear Warranty.

Features spiral nylon over wrap, 2 opposed angle steel belts on the tread and 3-ply polyester
Maximum grip on tough terrain — 4-rib directional design

Quiet highway performance with excellent wear resistance

Rugged, advanced technology design for best off-road performance and on-road ride.

• XTREME PERFORMANCE • XTREME TRACTION
• XTREME TREAD WEAR • XTREME LOOK
• XTREME LOAD CAPACITY• XTREME DURABILTY

• 3 Ply Polyester • Steel Bead • Opposed Angle Steel Belts
• Spiral Nylon Over wrap • Bead Flipper

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

BannerDrums
BannerDrums's Reviews
01-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Price: $1,234,567,890.00
Pros: They keep the wheels from scraping the ground
Cons: Sometimes I have to put air in them after I let it out
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good for the price... which I don't remember how much it was. Lasts long, has good grip on most surfaces. It's a friggin all-terrain, I'm just going to end up spouting the procomp stuff. I you like it, put a ring on it... a rim on it?

JoeJackson

JoeJackson's Reviews
04-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: aggresive looking tire for an A/T
Cons: wish i had gone with something in a M/T
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not bad. The guy before me bought them so I didnt have any input into the purchase. They ride well on the interstate which is great since this Jeep is my daily driver.

silverhorn

silverhorn's Reviews
03-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Pros: Great street ride Handles rainy weather well Good traction on the rocks
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Has an aggressive look and a very smooth ride on the pavement. The noise is tons better than anything else I've had on a Jeep. Responded well on wet pavement and had good traction offroad too. Seems like a good combination tire.

sassygopher
sassygopher's Reviews

01-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Price: $207.00
Pros: good wet weather and snow traction on road. respectable traction offroad. balance easy and only minor hum on the highway
Cons: could say the are not so great in the mud but its an at so what do you expect.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have these in 285/70/17 on a 06 lj. i run them at about 24psi front and 22 rear to get a flat wear pattern. i drive 60+ miles a day. rain and snow they have performed better than the several sets of bfg ats i have had in the past. they do like to hold onto stones. offroad they do decent. im not a "mudder" but the trails to get to the rocks have mud and they get through just fine. I think they are a little pricey unless you catch when the buy 3 get 4 deal is going on. basicaly if rack up alot of street miles these are a very good compromise

Guns003
Guns003's Reviews
01-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Price: $270.00
Pros: Look nice. Great in snow.
Cons: Radial Tires
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought them from quadratec and got a good deal on them. I payed 242 each because my neighbor works there. I like them and found out that they are awesome in snow.

mklmjdrake
mklmjdrake's Reviews
09-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Versatile on road and off
Cons: Not as capable as strict off road tires
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Xtremes are a good compromise. They offer great road traction while also providing excellent off road handling. That's what I was looking for. If I could afford the time and money to have both kinds of tires I would get something different.

DozerCiao
DozerCiao's Reviews
08-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Pros: Quieter than MT MTZ
Cons: Not as great as Mickey T in the rain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ on my last jeep. They rode better in the rain than these ProComps. I would go back to MT

cjkish86
cjkish86's Reviews
05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Price: $185.00
Pros: great all terrain with a beefy look and great traction at a good price
Cons: not good through heavy mud.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: these are great tires that are not too expensive compaired to other all terrain tires. they have a great look to them and great traction. i have never had problems getting through obsticals that wernt too muddy.

Nsteele493
Nsteele493's Reviews
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Price: $434.00
Pros: Quiet on Road
Cons: Mud Cakes easy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Look aggressive, they do great until they get caked in mud, then they're pretty useless. Real quiet on the road, no humming.

Green_tj
Green_tj's Reviews
10-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Price: $620.00
Pros: light weight, aggressive tread, good warranty, easy on the wallet, Looks AMAZING
Cons: dont sing going down the road
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire for the price, i was debating between this and General Grabbers, what got me was the weight of the tires. i commute and weekend wheel all with my jeep so this tire is perfect! I recommend it

MONKEE
MONKEE's Reviews

03-21-2011, 06:39 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Not noisy on road, good traction in everything except snow. Not horrible in snow just not great either, I think the stock were a little better, however I did get a much wider tire then stock ones. I have twenty five thousand miles on them, traveling 30 miles a day mostly at 60+mph, and they probably have about 15000-20000 miles left on the tread. The tread looks aggressive enough. The 31x10.5's are the same size if not a little bigger then super swamper 32X10.5's.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: noisy on road, good traction in everything except snow. Not horrible in snow just not great either, I think the stock were a little better, however I did get a much wider tire then stock ones. I have twenty five thousand miles on them, traveling 30 miles a day mostly at 60+mph, and they probably have about 15000-20000 miles left on the tread. The tread looks aggressive enough. The 31x10.5's are the same size if not a little bigger then super swamper 32X10.5's.

bnmarley
bnmarley's Reviews
02-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Pros: low noise good on easy trails
Cons: difficult to negotiate large inclines
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the noise level stays low on the highway. held up pretty well on the trail. had some trouble getting up the big climbs.

muttly
muttly's Reviews
02-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Closer to actual 31 inch tire, low road noise and agressive pattern
Cons: Directional tread
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Havent had a chance to do any real wheelin with them but the little I did they seem to perform well on sand. They have little road noise for the agressiveness of the tread.They are also closer to true dimensions,my 31's measure 30 1/2" tall unlike alot of the other brands. The only complaint I have is they are directional.

ThomasYJ

ThomasYJ's Reviews
01-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Price: $122.00
Pros: Great Traction; Aggressive Looks; Deep Tread; Quiet Ride
Cons: None!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These Tires are AWESOME!! I installed them over the Christmas/New Years period and we had some pretty nasty weather. Despite being in 4H, I did lose control a few times but I believe it was due to the downhill curve of the road and the conditions being absolutely horrible. I took them offroad into the snow and was very pleased with the results. The tread did not clog with dirt or debris. I would recommend these to anyone.

Edit: It's been a few years now. Overall, they aren't TOO bad.. A good 'beginners' tire. but things can get sketchy around turns when the roads are wet and have resulted in one accident and several near misses. No complaints if youre going in a straight line. Now that I'm in the market for bigger tires I'm looking elsewhere.

Dry pavement- Great! They've held firm while driving like some low slung tuner around turns.
Mud/Vegetation - mixed feelings. Got stuck in the woods pretty good due to the tread pattern not really biting in and just spinning on top of the ground.. definitely recommend airing down.

Sand/Rocks/Snow- Never really had a problem as a result of traction. When I went to Rausch, I think I aired down to 8psi and I was Good to Go! Had them from the sand flats of Tx to the snow bank fields of NEPA.

tfsimpkins
tfsimpkins's Reviews
11-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: They look great. Good grip on highway in rain/shine. Quiet at highspeeds for A/T's.
Cons: Availability. They don't come with white lettering. Priced too high. Lowers your MPG's (But they're A/T's, what do you expect)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Xtreme AT has aggressive styling, wet weather traction, incredible off-road capabilities and long life. With its “xtreme” load capacity, performance, tread wear, durability, traction and style, you don’t have to settle for less with the Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain.

rugermack

rugermack's Reviews

07-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Price: $586.00
Pros: Good traction, if they held up on my diesel , they'll work excelent on a jeep. I just bought 4 for my Grand Cherokee $586 for all 4 out the door.
Cons: there are no con's, its a great tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good traction, if they held up on my diesel , they'll work excelent on a jeep. I just bought 4 for my Grand Cherokee $586 for all 4 out the door. People focus too much on certain brands with the big names. Usually that just means more cost.

Tadpole11
Tadpole11's Reviews

03-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great tires. I use for on and off-road travel and they are loud on road but a good tire for a mix of both.

94whyjay
94whyjay's Reviews

03-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I went with the all terrain since I wasn't going to see much offroad action for a while. I was surprised with the offroad handling when I finally got the opportunity. Great tire. Doesn't look quite as good as my muds though.

bradford027
bradford027's Reviews

03-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Wearing good. Great on road and off road. Look aggressive.........................

vans9140
vans9140's Reviews

01-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the tires have done well so far. i drive much more highway than off-road, so the all terrain was a good choice for myself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »