Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Pro Comp Mud Terrain

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Pro Comp Mud Terrain Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Pro Comp Mud Terrain

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $429.39
Manufacturer: Pro Comp
Recommended?
Yes: 48 / No: 1

Mud terrain tires

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

BubbaNTx
BubbaNTx's Reviews
10-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Nice tire.
Cons: None yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice tires

dayriesw

Web Wheeler
dayriesw's Reviews
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Price: $1,000.00
Pros: amazing in the la gumbo
Cons: too much for wet streets w/ lockers
Recommended? Yes

Comments: not for mall cruisers! great in mud/slop and they clean themselves up great

Duracell278
Duracell278's Reviews
07-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Price: $186.00
Pros: AMAZING, I've been mudding and rock climbing with them and so far they haven't gotten me stuck!
Cons: Cupping in the rear and rock climbing I noticed the rocks took alot out of them
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Priced very reasonably for a 32" tire, went right on the american racing wheels no problem, mudding they are amazing at keeping me from getting stuck, rock climbing with air down I didn't have any issues with them. When rock climbing I noticed I lost quite a bit of rubber on the sides from rubbing, but that may be normal.

sbenja2003
sbenja2003's Reviews
07-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Price
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Work excellent in snow mud and hardpacked conditions

rodneyt
rodneyt's Reviews
06-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: great tires,look cool,handlesgood,havent blew one yet
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: got a good deal on them.at the local tire shop.they do the job

TURBOLOVE96
TURBOLOVE96's Reviews
05-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Pros: Got them used and after a trip to moab they have held up great.
Cons: the studs were installed so it sounds like 1000 women in high heels chasing me
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tires at a great price

littleleonard
littleleonard's Reviews

04-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: greatfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

RrCoX22

RrCoX22's Reviews

04-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $166.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good highly durable M/T for street and occasional off road. Semi-loud in the 30-45mph range.

tekroby
tekroby's Reviews

03-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Tires

switch002
switch002's Reviews

03-27-2009, 11:06 AM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $700.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 33x12.50 pretty good off and on the road, but would not recommend for in the snow though.

Kandyman
Kandyman's Reviews

03-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $550.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: so far so good but have not had them long ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Gonewhln

Gonewhln's Reviews

02-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $950.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 7 month trail test review is that these are a soft compound the outside tread was shredded after it first rock crawling.......but i like them with great traction.........................................

blacXJeep

blacXJeep's Reviews

02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: life is not very long, noisy onroad, but overall excellent for offroad........................................... .....................................

typersx
typersx's Reviews

01-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $650.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good and quite on the road, but still get good grip off road, not to bad on the pocket either

whiteman
whiteman's Reviews

12-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tire.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

alex_35
alex_35's Reviews

12-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i had bfg all terrain before ,but the procomp are defenitly better on the road and offroad.

TellicoTJ

TellicoTJ's Reviews

11-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $582.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ive now got almost 300 miles on them since I bought them. They are a much better tire than I figured they would be.
Dry Pavement: The noise isnt too bad, just enough to let you know you are driving a mud terrain. Cornering with these tires is awesome, no sliding at all.
Dirt/Gravel: They handle this type of terrain much better than my old RT/S street tires, less rear end sliding.
Mud: They clean out pretty damn good. My last trip to tellico had them spinning and slinging mud everywhere but never losing forward traction.
Rocks: They grip like crazy when aired down to around 20psi. Almost no slipping or sliding on rocks, even when they are wet or muddy.
Wet Pavement: With my old RT/S GY's I was afraid to get above 45mph on any road while it was raining because they would hydroplane so bad. These procomps grip even wet pavement very well and I feel more comfortable at highway speeds when its raining.
I air down to 20psi in the front and 18psi in the rear for any offroad driving and air up to the max of 50psi for daily driving. In the end, I think this tire would be great for the daily driver who needs something they can depend on for those nasty trips to their favorite hunting spot and the occasional offroad trail ride yet still be able to drive them to work every day. Also, these tires have a amazing sidewall. When aired down to 18-20psi mine got pinched, scraped, poked and folded over many times and took it all in stride. Never getting punctured, cut or damaged in any way besides the rock rash that doesnt actually hurt the tire. I rate it a solid 9. Mine are in the 31x10.5/15 flavor.

BlueJeep98
BlueJeep98's Reviews

11-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice tire for both trail and road. Has a good tread and a long wear out time.

Freak-n-Nuts
Freak-n-Nuts's Reviews

11-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $214.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I travel alot with my job and my front itres after sitting for a while developed flat spots, other than that pretty good on the trails and off road. Better than the BFGs I use to have.

hookntail

hookntail's Reviews

11-02-2008, 12:12 AM
Pro Comp Mud Terrain
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires. Great ride! Great bite! These seem to be much quieter than other mud terrains that I have had.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »