Average Price $414.35
Manufacturer Pro Comp
Recommended Yes: 51 / No: 1

Mud terrain tires

#8 ·
Price $80
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: haven't tried any other mud tires. They seem to work in all areas. But are not as good on the street as my BFG ATs. I like them on the trail. They bite good when aired down. Only had one side wall cut so far. I bought 33x12.5 used at $80 each

#11 ·
Price $180
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: I like these tires. Great ride! Great bite! These seem to be much quieter than other mud terrains that I have had.

#14 ·
Price $582
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Ive now got almost 300 miles on them since I bought them. They are a much better tire than I figured they would be.
Dry Pavement: The noise isnt too bad, just enough to let you know you are driving a mud terrain. Cornering with these tires is awesome, no sliding at all.
Dirt/Gravel: They handle this type of terrain much better than my old RT/S street tires, less rear end sliding.
Mud: They clean out pretty damn good. My last trip to tellico had them spinning and slinging mud everywhere but never losing forward traction.
Rocks: They grip like crazy when aired down to around 20psi. Almost no slipping or sliding on rocks, even when they are wet or muddy.
Wet Pavement: With my old RT/S GY's I was afraid to get above 45mph on any road while it was raining because they would hydroplane so bad. These procomps grip even wet pavement very well and I feel more comfortable at highway speeds when its raining.
I air down to 20psi in the front and 18psi in the rear for any offroad driving and air up to the max of 50psi for daily driving. In the end, I think this tire would be great for the daily driver who needs something they can depend on for those nasty trips to their favorite hunting spot and the occasional offroad trail ride yet still be able to drive them to work every day. Also, these tires have a amazing sidewall. When aired down to 18-20psi mine got pinched, scraped, poked and folded over many times and took it all in stride. Never getting punctured, cut or damaged in any way besides the rock rash that doesnt actually hurt the tire. I rate it a solid 9. Mine are in the 31x10.5/15 flavor.

#16 ·
Price $500
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tire.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

#20 ·
Price $550
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: so far so good but have not had them long ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.