post #1 of Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
93TennYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Pit Bull Rockers

Our most aggressive dog specifically designed for Rock Crawling and extreme off-road applications. Yet very road friendly in comparison to similar off-road tires.

For those of you who need some assurance before making decisions, here's some info:
Real Sidewall Protectors - that help protect the sidewall and rims from impact.

Rim Guards - gotta have ’em

All Bite No Bark™ noise resistant technology

Sidewall Traction designed using Fang™ Technology - what's Fang™ Technology? Look at the pictures and see for yourself.

Construction/rubber designed using Tear It Up™ Technology - what’s Tear It Up™ Technology? You can't tell from looking at our tires. It’s our secret on why our tires are so cut resistant, puncture resistant and heat resistant. Which translates into a longer lasting tire providing many hours of hassle-free Off-Road pleasure.

Deep lugs - designed for excellent cleanout.

Sipes - Strategically placed for maximum traction and easy cleanout.

Cool sidewall designs - Different style lettering on either side of the Rocker & Maddog and other Tire Tattoos™

U.S. & Int’l Patented tread designs - We have something that no one else has…you can see for yourself in the pictures.

post #2 of Old 08-22-2008, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
93TennYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Pit Bull Rockers

I have road everything from Ground Hawgs to Super Swampers and this has to be one of the best off-road tire that I have owned. Smooth and Quiet Ride considering the extremely aggressive tread on these tires. Great traction, clean well, and grab hold when you need them. A+++
post #3 of Old 01-05-2009, 09:32 PM
sodman

Pit Bull Rockers

These are Not Rockers, they are Mad Dogs. Great on the rd and sand. Fair on rock and so-so in mud. I will go to a set of I-Rocks next.
post #4 of Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 AM
jeeperman19
1984 CJ8 

Awesome in the dirt 6psi,rocks 6psi, sand 2 psi. in the wet they work nearly as well as the dry in the rocks really thick bead bundle, the rim protector is a cool feature if you ballance probably need sticky weights

Last edited by jeeperman19; 02-24-2010 at 01:14 AM.
post #5 of Old 01-30-2011, 05:06 PM
scott5star

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Great tires. They are loud as can be expected with true off-road tires but they have gotten me through a ton of muck. Jeep is not my everyday driver and I dont think I would suggest these for that purpose. Expensive and will wear fast if primarally driven on the street.
post #6 of Old 12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Offroaddaddy
1986 CJ7 

Aggressive, they do flat spot in the cold, but work out after a few mins. One less thing to worry about, tough tire.