Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Michelin LTX A/T

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Michelin LTX A/T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Michelin LTX A/T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $720.00
Average Price: $278.50
Manufacturer: Michelin
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 0

The Michelin LTX A/T proves that while you may not be able to have it all, you can get pretty close to it. With its rugged off road durability and quiet, comfortable, Michelin highway ride, you may find it hard to believe how much traction the LTX A/T really has. The excellent grip comes from the special tread compounds that work over a wide range of temperatures and the open shoulder, all terrain tread design that really bites into snow.

Other than that, it's a tire.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

01825XJ
01825XJ's Reviews

02-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Braking, traction wet or dry, low noise, comfortable ride
Cons: Not as aggressive as other ats
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought the tires in 235/75r15 for my dd. replaced bfg radials which were good. The at2s don't break slip on wet pavement, and luckily it snowed here in sc and iced so I was able to drive around in 6 inches of snow and ice. They performed well and didn't need 4 wheel drive on hills. They brake awesome. You feel them grip. And I haven't been off road too much yet but I did go up a 6 ft embankment in the snow , put it in 4 low , spun very little but got to the top. Overall I am so far pleased with the tires and would recommend them for a dd with light off-roading like logging roads or secret fishing holes. And they don't look half bad.

colonelmustard
colonelmustard's Reviews
12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Warranty, free road service, traction
Cons: price, a bit noisy on the highway
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Immediately felt a difference in braking on wet roads. Great with what little snow we have had this year.

DukesMojo

DukesMojo's Reviews
07-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Smooth and quiet ride
Cons: N/A
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these on my jeep for 3000 miles thus far. I live the ride and the quiet road noise. I will be running these for years to come. I only hit modest trails due to my location and this is my daily driver so others can give you better feedback on the off-road worthiness of these tires. I got these used from a guy who was changing them because they did not fit with his current rig. I got all four for $120 with what looks like less than 1000 miles on them.

compcrasher86

compcrasher86's Reviews
09-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: good grip, slow wear
Cons: Tread isnt aggressive looking enough for me
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These were just put on my Jeep before I bought it, price unkown. They feel like great tires so far great grip and look thick. Michelins are nice because they wear slower. Not sure about snow performance yet

Mooseknuckles

Mooseknuckles's Reviews
04-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Got these used, so they were very cheap. Nice riding tires.
Cons: Less than impressive off road performance.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got a great deal on these, otherwise I wouldn't have gone with Michelins. As a whole, Michelin's focus is ride comfort and quietness, so off road tires aren't their specialty. The LTX A/T's have however worn very nicely, which is another feature of Michelin on the whole. These are the older model, I prefer this tread design to the newer A/T2.

Ender42

Ender42's Reviews

03-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Michelin LTX A/T
Price: $720.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tires on and offroad........................................... .................................................. .......

CaptainColon
CaptainColon's Reviews

01-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Michelin LTX A/T
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good compromise of on/off-road traction...it's no bogger, but it can handle a lot and isn't too loud on the road either.