Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Mastercraft Courser MT

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Mastercraft Courser MT Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Mastercraft Courser MT

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $750.00
Average Price: $443.23
Manufacturer: Mastercraft
Recommended?
Yes: 41 / No: 2

LIGHT TRUCK-

High Void Traction Tread. Substantial deep shoulder and center lugs resist abrasion and enhance off road traction and treadwear. SOLID,BLOCKY TREAD DESIGN. Resists uneven wear and provides exceptional dry braking capability. M + S Rated.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

bigwave

bigwave's Reviews
05-16-2014, 02:28 AM
Price: $185.00
Pros: Very aggressive but not noisy. Ride pretty well, 10 Ply
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: MasterCraft MXT not MT but they were not listed. These are fairly new tires made by cooper for mastercraft. They look and feel great at a way better cost than others that look similar. They make little road noise, have meaty sidewalls and look great. These are 10 ply tires made for HD, diesel, 1 ton trucks, so I assume they are pretty strong.

rdrobish3
rdrobish3's Reviews
01-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: cheaper price 900 was the installed price including my scrap tires
Cons: I cant think of any
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is my second set of 32x11.5 15's no issues, they wear just as well as some of the more expensive brands never gotten stuck even in 2wd

officer_krupt
officer_krupt's Reviews
08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: good price
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they have nice agressive tread pattern that works well on beach sand and rocks.they make a nice hum .over all im satisfied with them for the price i paid..75 dollars a piece about 3000 mile on them when i got them

ghost_hawkeye
ghost_hawkeye's Reviews
12-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: good mud tires, not loud
Cons: hurts gas miles
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good mud tires, they were never too loud on highway. if you don't rotate them when you're supposed to they'll start to wobble a lot and wear horribly uneven. great for the price i got, and i've never gotten stuck in them.

LukerSuperman
LukerSuperman's Reviews
10-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Price: $865.00
Pros: Great Price
Cons: Some road noise. Blems didn't balance that great. I think i have five ounces on one wheel.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great for the price of blems. I bought 5 35x12.50x15 for $860 and the only complant so far is it took five ounces of weight on one wheel to get it balanced and that the road noise is somewhat noticeable.

johntod
johntod's Reviews
12-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Price: $210.00
Pros: only limited off road use so far but seem to have good traction in mud and loose stuff. so far I have put about 3300 miles on them.
Cons: seem to pull me around on the road a bit
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I haven't owned the jeep too long yet and have only put about 3300 miles on the tires but they seem to be holding up well. I've only taken them off road a couple times so far but they seem to grip really well (no crawling) and seem to not clog up with mud and there is some pretty sticky crap around here.

dbdyj
dbdyj's Reviews
10-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Very low wear
Cons: loud on road
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best priced tires on the market

6clyyjjeep91
6clyyjjeep91's Reviews
10-19-2011, 04:47 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Good aired down.
Cons: Not very good traction with alot of air in them.
Recommended? No

Comments: A good tire for street use and easy wheelin,but as far as hardcore wheelin they anit the best.

TJSport429
TJSport429's Reviews
09-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: great in mud obviously.
Cons: suck in rain/ on ashphault. hydroplanes if your movin to fast. can be siped though to help
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i bought 5 used for 300. so far cant complain. theyre ok in sand. great in mud. but like i said suck when its wet outside. havent had then in the winter so idk about the snow. how the noise level is not bad at all. i have a soft top and i can still hear myself think at highway speeds. but overall theyre not tooooo bad.

h20squirter
h20squirter's Reviews
09-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Pros: Great tread pattern, awesome traction offroad and very good road manners.
Cons: none so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got a great deal on these at $800 for a set of 35x12.50 on 15" Rim. they remind me a lot of the original BF Goodrich MT. They run down the asphalt very well and road noise is on par with other MT's. Offroad they really shine, clean out well and grab at everything.

JPaulson923
JPaulson923's Reviews
08-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: work great for not being crazy aggressive
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They look great and are gread for some mild to medium offroading but hydro plain quite a bit.

beauhawk
beauhawk's Reviews

05-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Pros: Price!! Excellent performer. Very Durable. Outstanding off road, pretty goon on in the dry.
Cons: Wet road grip isn't that great due to lack of sipes in the tread. Must be balanced by competent tire techs, as these will have harmonic vibes if done incorrectly. Sidewall biters could be beefier.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best bang for your buck off road tire, period. On par with tires that cost $50+ more (or better). They seem to resist chunking and cutting well. I don't have rocks down here, but many logs and stumps that tear at the tread. They haven't punctured or tore the sidewall after 2 years of trails. Perform excellent in mud and Florida sugar sand. Once aired down 2wd gets though many deep sand pits and water/mud crossings. 4wd is only needed for sand covered climbs or if I'm dragging axles/frame through the slop.

Great street manners in the dry. Very good traction (for an MT) in turning, acceleration, and stopping. The breakaway point is very consitent and predictable with these tires, and they generate enough noise to alert the driver when they are on the verge of breaking loose. The rain is a different story. Downhill hard braking in the wet can cause the rear to lock up. However, no one whould be spirited driving in a lifted vehicle on MTs. Therefore wet traction is ok, just drive appropriately.

Overall great tire and I can't wait until I'm ready to step up to the 35s!

williamellison
williamellison's Reviews
04-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Pros: Looks great, rides great, priced great!
Cons: people say their noisy, but I honestly can't tell
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I absolutely love mine. Got em 5 for about $800 (33x12.5) from JC Whitney (20% off with a coupon code). Pretty awesome!

609Mudder89
609Mudder89's Reviews
02-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Price: $680.00
Pros: Not crazy loud on the road but has a nice sound, Pulls through some mud
Cons: Not Great on ice, in rain, and sand
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice for the price. and so far had them for 8 months and the wear life is awesome and im on the road everyday

dwdrums40385
dwdrums40385's Reviews
12-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: STUDDABLE, DEEP LUGS, LONG ROAD LIFE
Cons: NOT good on wet, snowy roads
Recommended? Yes

Comments: HAVE OWNED THESE TIRES FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, THEY ARE GREAT. THEY ARE STUDDABLE, AWESOME IN MUD, DECENT ON ROCKS, GREAT IN SNOW... WHEN NOT ON THE ROAD, PRETTY QUITE ON THE ROAD, NICE DEEP LUGS. SEEMS TO HAVE A PRETTY LONG TREAD LIFE.

jacob2008
jacob2008's Reviews
11-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Price: $700.00
Pros: great tread. great grip.
Cons: no complaints.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ride super smooth. Great tread ... Wears nice and even. I wouldn't change!

TheMadMike
TheMadMike's Reviews
10-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Price: $157.00
Pros: handle mud vary good
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great tire with a hard compound. They have lasted a good long time on my Jeep and handle off road vary well. Mud, sand and rocks are no problem with these tires. vary deep tread and clear out easy.

dwdrums40385
dwdrums40385's Reviews
09-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: nice tread, long lasting,
Cons: not so great on wet pavement
Recommended? Yes

Comments: paid $250 with rims off craigslist, great tire for snow/mud and are pretty quite on the road, not so great in the rain, i just added some sipping grooves on the center tread. that pretty much solved the problem but it's still not perfect, also helps on dry dirt and rocks, next i'll probably buy 33" super swamper TSL's or BFG KM2's

Morgen251

Morgen251's Reviews

01-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Pros: Decently aggressive tire, solid offroad, and good handling on road. Can be had for a good price.
Cons: Not great in the rain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Price was for 4 tires installed

I've had these tires before, and will continue to get them as they are nice tires for a good price. Only downfall is the lack of siping, which make them not great in rain. Take it easy, and go slow, and no worries. Offroad they are great, good grip, and easy cleanout after the mud.

slik
slik's Reviews
12-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Pros: great tire for price
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: its a damn good lookin tire and i will buy again the pice is too good

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »