#1 ·
Product Information
Price $750
Rating 3
Average Price $436.32
Manufacturer Mastercraft
Recommended Yes: 42 / No: 2

LIGHT TRUCK-

High Void Traction Tread. Substantial deep shoulder and center lugs resist abrasion and enhance off road traction and treadwear. SOLID,BLOCKY TREAD DESIGN. Resists uneven wear and provides exceptional dry braking capability. M + S Rated.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Price $450
Rating 4
Pros Good off road traction and cleaning in mud and dirt
Cons Thin side wall construction
Recommended yes

Comments: I am running the 31x10.50-15 size. Great off road dirt & mud traction and with a couple of good spins they clean well. On the road they ride well but you will have some road noise or "singing" as with most mud terrain tires. Use caution on wet paved roads as these tires do not have siping (small cuts in lugs) and will spin or slide during aggresive take offs or turns.

#9 ·
Price $300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: These things pull great. I got a great deal on them to boot. Bought them from craigslist they were almost new

#12 ·
Price $575
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: This is the second set of Courser MTs Ive owned. The ones I have now are 30x9.5x15(fuel economy in mind). The last set was 31x10.5x15. Very satisfied with both sizes. Nice hum going down the road. They crawl aired-down okay with great corner bite. And they are long wearing. Very pleased!

#15 ·
Price $200
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: these are a great looking tire, however i have found on wet pavement they simply slide when your on your brakes. not happy about that but i bought them used cheap so

#20 ·
Price $750
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: alright tire if you are the ownce in awile wheeler. suck in snow. do alright in the trails aired down to 15 psi.

#21 ·
Price $650
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Just got em....good looking tire with nice tread. Not too loud on the xway, either

#22 ·
Price $153
Pros loud on highway, seems to hook up well.price
Cons Get clogged fast
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tire i know a buddy a the tire place and got me a deal at 150.00 bucks a pop.Wich seems good for a mt considering the bfg at's i had before were more expensive.They clog easy but with some descent wheel spin they unclog.

#23 · (Edited)
Price $300
Pros good clean out, flexes well when aired down
Cons no sipes for better water/ice control, once past half tread they start to slide a little easier
Recommended yes

Comments: i love these tires! on my second set now. besides i get them cheap from my father-in-law they never let me down. one of my friends had a jeep set up very similar as mine and he had BFG mud terrains and i could do a lot more than he could. the only difference i could find was the BFG had more plys on the sidewall which would not allow the tire to flex as much with the light jeep. i have had 31's and now 33's, both have worn very well, expescially since i am horrible about rotating them. probably got at least 35,000 mile out of the 31's and they still had over 1/2" tread left. the 33's work very well offroad at 10psi on a 15x8 wheel. i run 20psi onroad.

#26 ·
Price $700
Rating 4
Pros Decently aggressive tire, solid offroad, and good handling on road. Can be had for a good price.
Cons Not great in the rain
Recommended yes

Comments: Price was for 4 tires installed

I've had these tires before, and will continue to get them as they are nice tires for a good price. Only downfall is the lack of siping, which make them not great in rain. Take it easy, and go slow, and no worries. Offroad they are great, good grip, and easy cleanout after the mud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.