Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Kumho Road Venture AT KL-41

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Kumho Road Venture AT KL-41 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Kumho Road Venture AT KL-41

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $296.15
Manufacturer: Kumho
Recommended?
Yes: 15 / No: 0

The Road Venture AT KL-41 is an Off-Road All-Terrain light truck tire designed to combine off-road traction with on-road style. The Road Venture AT KL-41 is available in Load Range C, D and E sizes and was developed to meet the needs of heavy-duty commercial pickup trucks and sport utility vehicle drivers who desire highway treadwear along with off-road and snow traction.

The Road Venture AT KL-41 features a cut and chip resistant tread compound molded into a rugged, aggressive tread pattern. Full depth circumferential zig-zag grooves, along with lateral grooves and sipes help reduce the possibility of hydroplaning and provide dry and wet traction on and off the road. The tread grooves are tapered to help clean stones, dirt and snow. On the inside, the Road Venture AT KL-41 combines twin steel belts reinforced with a spirally wrapped nylon cap ply to enhance durability and high speed capability, while polyester cord reinforced sidewalls provide an even ride.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Davetopay
Davetopay's Reviews

07-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Price: $175.00
Pros: Quiet on the road, great in snow and ice, long tread life, fairly cut resistant in rocks, airs down well, and priced right.
Cons: Could use a little more sidewall protection is you are going to play in sharp rocks and have to climb ledges.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great tires for folks who spend 90% of their time on the highway. They cam on my LJ Rubicon as new tires when I bought it in Dec 2010. I have about 33k miles on the set and they are only about half worn. They tolerate a lack of rotation fairly well, and are killer in ice/snow. I have run them in snow more than bumper deep with ice under the snow and they chewed right on through. They will cake up with mud in the really sticky stuff, but a little throttle will clean them out and keep you pulling. They are very quiet on the highway and ride fairly well for an E load tire. All around a useful, competent tire that performs a multitude of functions well.

Mc_Pops
Mc_Pops's Reviews
01-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Rides smooth
Cons: Don't say in inches how big.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Kumho tires are a smooth, classy looking tire. The bad part about them is that the measurements are like 267, 275, 285 kind of ways. I would like better to see that I have 31's instead of me getting a tape measurer and finding out my self. Great tires though. Hope it helped.

jcarson34
jcarson34's Reviews
08-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Good street wear, good in light offroading and snow, low road noise
Cons: could be a little more aggressive tread pattern for an A/T tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been running this tiring for a while now and have to say its not bad, the wear is pretty good and it grips fairly well. It offers very little road noise and can be used in light offroading. The tread pattern leaves me wanting a little more, I wouldnt mind seeing something that is a little more aggressive.

mclovinal
mclovinal's Reviews

08-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: good all around, can handle many types of terrain.
Cons: not as good in mud as some.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i haven't had the tires long, but so far they have been great. they ride really well on road, and i haven't gotten stuck yet off-road. they seem to work fine in mud, as far as all terrain tires go.

mwkirchner
mwkirchner's Reviews

03-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Price: $416.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Kumho's are the best tire out there in my opinion. I use them on all of my vehicles.

antimang
antimang's Reviews

01-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased all season tires for the jeep, and hopefully in the future when my budget is there I can get some of those big tires.

rogernes
rogernes's Reviews

12-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Price: $40.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good value for money,spend more time on road than off,so happy with them,they last longer than bfs as well....

Renegade79
Renegade79's Reviews

09-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they came almost new on the jeep, and ride nicely on pavement and have an aggressive enough tread pattern to work well off road.

splash676
splash676's Reviews

09-24-2008, 04:03 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They ride nice. And grab really well. Haven't got stuck yet. All around i think its a good tire.

joe452

joe452's Reviews

07-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Price: $115.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have logged about 200 miles on these tires so far but they handle great, they are very quiet and they hold there own on the trails around where I live.

rainman123
rainman123's Reviews

06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Price: $119.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good road tire, they woork ok on the trails. They do not work well in the mud.

Bowhunter46563

Bowhunter46563's Reviews

04-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Price: $135.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are great, balnace better then my old Trxus and do better in the mud then my MTR's. I will buy again

burnsteel
burnsteel's Reviews

03-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Road Venture MT KL-71, Still waiting for them

obsessedjeeper

obsessedjeeper's Reviews

03-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Price: $100.00