12K views 24 replies 24 participants last post by  7jeeps7kings 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $800
Rating 4
Average Price $352.64
Manufacturer Interco
Recommended Yes: 25 / No: 0

An aggressive street and off road blend for light trucks, the Super Swamper Radial TSL adds sidewall protection and patented, V-shaped lug design to Super Swamper tires already known to outperform the competition, time and again. Reinforced ply body under the tread and wraparound lugs provide extra traction and protection, and intuitive siping produces an astonishingly smooth ride, and have been extensively tested to drive with very little noise, even at high speeds.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Rating 5
Pros Great for a daily driver/weedend warrior jeep. Pull awesome in the mud, and ride nice onroad
Cons none yet
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought the 33x12.50-15 Tsl Radials for my TJ.
I drive mine everyday and go mudding on the weekends and I'm very satisfied with these tires. Onroad, they do "howl" a little bit but it doesn't bother me, but it bothers some of my friends... everyone is different. They pull awesome in the mud. I can keep up and do better than most of my buddies that have 35" tires (mud terrains, xterrains, etc..not really aggressive tires)

These tires get
from me.

:thumbsup:

#3 ·
Rating 5
Pros Geat tire good dd
Cons i didnt get 33"
Recommended yes

Comments: best tire i have ran

#5 ·
Price $600
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: rides good on road, after 500mi they are still very quiet on the road and they clean out very well in the mud and has performed good in the sand.

#22 ·
Price $150
Pros really grips
Cons wears out kinda quick on pavement (DUH)
Recommended yes

Comments: They ride great on the road. They perform great off road. I do alot of creek and sand bar riding and they grip and dig great. I really have no complaints about them and will prob buy another set when these wear out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.