Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Interco TrXus MT

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Interco TrXus MT Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Interco TrXus MT

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $195.00
Average Price: $338.90
Manufacturer: Interco
Recommended?
Yes: 13 / No: 1

The NEW TrXus Mud Terrain is INTERCO'S answer to the need of those who want a smooth, super quiet ride with tough, thick sidewalls with a chip and cut resistant compound. This tire has more siping than any other mud terrain on the market; which has proven to be almost magical in icy snowy conditions. These same traction features make this tire a serious rock climber.

Each TrXus Mud Terrain tire has its individual specifications and is heavier than the original equipment tires of comparable size. Many brands of tires are made from generic specifications which means there are many "brand names" coming out of a particular factory but all the tires have a common specification basic body or casing. The only difference is the mold the tire is cured in. The tires will have different tread designs but the body of the tire is common to many others of the same size but under various names.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

RDPrimeaux
RDPrimeaux's Reviews
01-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Price: $234.00
Pros: Low noise, good wet pavement traction, good ride
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased 33 X 12.50 X 15 Interco TRXus MT tires. They replaced goodyear MTR that came factory on the Jeep. These tires are much quieter, ride better, and have better wet pavement traction than the MTR. In mud, the MTR doesnt even compare. I have not tried these out in rocks, but so far I am very happy with the purchase.

CO_crawler
CO_crawler's Reviews
11-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Price: $158.00
Pros: Great in mud and really great in deep snow. Fully sipped which none of the other brands of mt's have. Durable and good mileage when you keep rotating them 50 on a set.
Cons: Heavy, Really hard to bead on stock rims not sure about 15x8's and 10's....Really hard to keep balanced.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have gone through 3 sets of these and wont quit them till I find something better. BFG dont cut it offroad in the rocks they are too thin and rocks will tear a BFG up real quit especially on the outters.

vicmorris
vicmorris's Reviews
03-14-2010, 10:30 PM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Great Tires, great look
Cons: nont
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A friend recommended these tires to me and I love them. Ride great on and off road.

Slow_Lane
Slow_Lane's Reviews
03-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Price: $1,000.00
Pros: Aggressive look and great siping.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires look great and perform well so far. Have been great on the snow and non stop winter this year. Had a couple days of rain lately and get around excellent. There is a little road hum at speed but only noticably with window down and radio off.

DracosJeep
DracosJeep's Reviews
02-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: testing
Cons: testing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 35x12.50r15s I love them.

JeepDVL45

JeepDVL45's Reviews
12-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Like them a lot, great tread, awesome in the snow.
Cons: Haven't found any yet....but they took A LOT of weight to balance
Recommended? Yes

Comments: SO far so good. I got them for a great price, went from A/T to M/Ts, best move I could have made

thegrand
thegrand's Reviews
08-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: i love the tires their great
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i got six tires for 500 and two wernt even used

djeep1994
djeep1994's Reviews

03-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Interco TrXus MT
Pros: cool looking
Cons: less than 2 miles, tread started practically falling off, tread started cracking
Recommended? No

Comments: won't go cheap on tires again

ciscok1d

ciscok1d's Reviews

01-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Interco TrXus MT
Pros: Great in mud and snow
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've had these tires for over a year, and they've gotten me through all my offroad experiences with ease. Great tire, great price.

JPCHICK

JPCHICK's Reviews

11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Interco TrXus MT
Price: $195.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Work well off roading, especially since they're all terrain tires. But that's typical Interco for you, I'm a big supporter!

AFD68

AFD68's Reviews

11-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Interco TrXus MT
Price: $165.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: What can I say, " I like these tires"! Quiet, rugged and look nice on the street as well as romp through anything....so far!!

dragginwagon406

dragginwagon406's Reviews

06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Interco TrXus MT
Price: $135.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A great all around off road tire with siping for quiet on road performance.

mikes_muse
mikes_muse's Reviews

05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Interco TrXus MT
Pros: Grip well on rock, wide lug pattern, good in mud, all around good MT tire
Cons: Loud, takes a lot of weights to balance
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these tires as a wheel and tire combo from jcwhitney. Jcwhitney blows, but these tires are great. They screwed up the order, didn't balance the tires properly either. Anyway, the only thing that bothers me about these tires is the loud him on paved roads. But they are definitely worth the humming, because they are great offroad. They perform really well on the gnarly rocks out here in NV, as well as the dirt, sand, and occasional mud hole.

slav1north
slav1north's Reviews

05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Interco TrXus MT
Pros: good traction in mud and dirt
Cons: tread compound seems soft , ill have to wait to see about tread ware.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: just bought my wrangler with these tires on the jeep. so far thr traction in mud & dirt seems to be very good. my friend & I went out mudding the other day, he went thru a good hole and got stuck, (had to pull him out) his jeep has a mud & snow rated tire. I tried the same path thru the same hole and made it with ease. Dont know how they perform in rain & snow yet.