Recommended Yes: 34 / No: 1

Very aggressive mud terrain tires

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $160
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: In 33x10.50 they are very good in every situation I've encountered, mostly mud and rocks. Not too loud either, mainly due to the width. Wearing evenly and have seen 9000 miles from me so far. I'm expecting 25000-30000 miles.

#3 ·
Price $600
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Actually LTB's....what is wrong with this place...add more options people.

#5 ·
Price $139
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: 33 x 12.50 x 15, good on road handling and balance, good tread wear, Good for rocks in dry conditions, not so great on wet rocks or hard pack

#7 ·
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: not the tsl, but the truxus mt. They are fawking great, you would not believe. I will never own another goodyear tire after owning these.

#9 ·
Price $1000
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Not really the radial...I have the bias TSL's. These tires are awesome. They chew through deep mud and get straight to the bottom and grip. Work well on rocks and loose gravel too. Best self cleaning tire I've had yet. Able to run these at 8 PSI 12.50 x 36 on 15x8 black rockcrawlers with no debeading issues.

#11 ·
Price $157.99
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I love the look and performance. Relatively low noise on the road for being such an aggressive tread.

#14 ·
Price $1000
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Great tires when new. I don't know why they are so expensive the wider you go. I paid $205 for each 15x12.5x36 if I went with 15x14.5x36 it would have cost me $210 more for each tire. How do they justify the cost? I don't get it.

#20 ·
Price $150
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Just got them about a month ago. Today is 1/21/09. They have done REALLY WELL so far and should probably not be considered a Radial. They are very smooth on the road and very agressive off road. AWESOME TIRE!

#24 ·
Price $450
Pros Excellent traction off road, in the mud, on rough terrain, etc.
Cons No real cons. Ride rough on the road, but it's not a highway tire.
Recommended yes

Comments: 33x12.50x15. Great trail tires. Recommend that if you get a set of these, to also have a set to swap out for highway use. Will wear quickly on pavement, but can't be beat off road.

#26 · (Edited)
Price $155
Pros Great Tread pattern, self cleaning, cheap, tough sidewalls
Cons LOUD, soft, wear easily
Recommended yes

Comments: I love my TSL's because they work for what I use them for. I have a Jeep that I don't daily drive so they make sense. They hide all the weird noises my TJ makes. Very good at self cleaning for muddy areas, and they rock the rock piles really well.

Long term Update--

Very tough tires. They have severe rock rash but have held up very well. They air down to 10 pounds without having too much sidewall flex and I have never lost a bead.

The treads are scuffed and cut in places from rocks. They have held up very well to some serious crawling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.