Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Hercules Trail Digger M/T

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Hercules Trail Digger M/T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Hercules Trail Digger M/T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $518.07
Manufacturer: Hercules
Recommended?
Yes: 16 / No: 0

M/T

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Talldude950
Talldude950's Reviews
05-18-2013, 12:01 AM
Price: $290.00
Pros: Go anywhere, dig in really deep
Cons: they throw mud hard when you drive through damn near anything, and rocks tend to get trapped between tread
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They really do go through anything

tonyprestonxj
tonyprestonxj's Reviews
02-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Good grip
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tires grip good tread is far enough apart that rocks don't get stuck in them

jesse12296
jesse12296's Reviews
10-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: They have so much traction
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just got theses put on and they have so much Traction

1984k10
1984k10's Reviews

10-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Price: $760.00
Pros: Any recommendations
Cons: Any recommendations
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have a 1984 Chevy K10 with a 383 stroker motor built for a racecar. I've had problems in the past with too much torgue and horsepower and not being able to get traction with off-road tires in the mud and sand. can anyone recommend these tires to dig down when i need them too?

94liftedgrand
94liftedgrand's Reviews
08-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Great tread pattern, Good wear
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these tires, I run them in 33x12.5x15 and they dig. They aren't noisy and the life on them is great! I've racked about 6k miles on them so far and haven't noticed any wear!

Jakers93zj
Jakers93zj's Reviews
12-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Good tread pattern and great lugs
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are amazing and have honestly put me at a loss of words, i would advise everyone to get these for there vehicle.

Awesome
Awesome's Reviews

04-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Long wear, one of the best mud tires you can buy, good on-road traction, great trail tires, holds the bead well when aired down, stopping traction rocks.
Cons: Snow and ice is what these tires hate.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are the first tires I bought for my Jeep around 50,000 miles ago. They have more treadlife left in them but they will need to be replaced soon. They are awesome in mud and everyone I know that owns them is able to get through muck much better than people with other sets of tires. They also hold traction when stopping incredibly well. You can lock up your wheels with upgraded brakes, but these tires still stop the Jeep very quickly.

The negative: snow and ice. In ice they just slide around all over the place, and with snow they tend to dig a little too well. I air down to around 7 psi and I have no problems holding the tire's bead, but when I try to go uphill in snow they just start digging, which is a terrible thing to do in 6 feet of snow.

All in all, an excellent tire, and the snow traction is the only thing that is having me consider Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's over these tires again.

88ComancheChief
88ComancheChief's Reviews
11-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Price: $720.00
Pros: Great tire cheap price, performs and looks well
Cons: None at this time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tire great price

Brents95xj
Brents95xj's Reviews
10-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Good traction in everything i have put them through, nice even wear, and not overly noisy. Also able to install snow studs in these tires.
Cons: I have no complaints.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have no complaints about these tires. I paid 700 for them; they do excellent on the street, in the mud, and we'll see about snow in a couple months.

trinaf
trinaf's Reviews
07-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Aggressive, work great in mud, off road, and on road - even in the rain.
Cons: Loud, but aren't they all? (:
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought them used (33x12.50x15) with about 500 miles on them $800 for 5 jeep wheels, and 5 tires. Love them. I recommend them to everybody!

Hurley91

Hurley91's Reviews

01-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Great in mud, snow and great on the road
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these since October and they are awesome so far. They are not to loud on the road/highway, and do pretty good in snow. They seem to grip on ice decently. I would recommend these tire's to anyone... i just wish i would have got 33's instead of 31x10.50.15's... But i still love them

marksman1941
marksman1941's Reviews

12-27-2009, 10:42 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Great performance, look, and price
Cons: None whatsoever
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome tire. I've had these for about 3 months (31x10.50x15), but have done a fair amount of wheeling in that time. They have amazing grip in the mud and clay, clean extremely well (and quickly), and look great. They're very good in snow, and as far as ice goes, they're as good as a mud tire can be; that is to say, bad, but most mud tires are even worse. I haven't been able to use them in sand yet. I bought these and rims for $840 total; the tires were $600, which I think is a very good price for them. My brother has a set of Cooper Discoverers, and the Trail Digger beats it hands down. Good tread life (so far), and the highway noise really isnt that bad. My next set of tires will definitely be these again.

MudDuck99

MudDuck99's Reviews
12-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Price: $620.00
Pros: not too expensive, not too loud on the road, easy to balance, clean out very well
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these tires in 33x12.50x15 for about 5 months now. I haven't noticed any tread wear and I drive daily 50-60 miles.

4x4Kiddo
4x4Kiddo's Reviews

01-31-2009, 02:35 PM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome set of tires i bought straight wholesale for $600 installation, mounting, balance included. Perfect on freeway and mud, sand, crawling

the_clem87
the_clem87's Reviews

12-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 33/12.5-15 Excellent in deep mud. Could be better on wet rocks, very good overall of-road tire. Handles excellent on dry pavement and gravel roads. Handles terrible on hardpacked snow/ice/wet roads(what mud tire does though). Wears very well 30,000 kms on them and they are more than 50%

joet7287
joet7287's Reviews

11-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Haven't had them long enough for an accurate review, but so far they're great. They rip through the mud with pretty good traction.