Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Hankook Dynapro RF10

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Hankook Dynapro RF10 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Hankook Dynapro RF10

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $125.00
Average Price: $200.13
Manufacturer: Hankook
Recommended?
Yes: 14 / No: 1

great tire so far better for road and sand

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

harrison85
harrison85's Reviews
12-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: aggressive look and good street use
Cons: no cons
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .

SDHarleydad

SDHarleydad's Reviews
08-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Price: $122.00
Pros: great ride
Cons: packs up mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 30/9.5/15 great deal... wearing great

robert210
robert210's Reviews

07-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Wet pavement traction, quiet, ride quality, and value, 50,000mi warranty.
Cons: None that I have found.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've had these tires for 7 months and 5k mi. 265/75-16 on a JK 4dr. Haven't had enough rain for much mud. Good traction in sand and gravel. Excellent traction on wet roads. Excellent grip in corners, and stable braking, even in Texas heat. MUCH better than BFG All Terrains, and $60.00 per tire cheeper.

rattler201
rattler201's Reviews
07-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Inexpensive, quiet, good traction, tough, good looks.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome tires. They look agressive and handel great on the road as well as the dirt. Quiet on the highway and they have great traction on the wet. Will update when I can finally get them out on the snow.

Weetay1
Weetay1's Reviews
03-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Price: $230.00
Pros: good size, good tread wear
Cons: cant purchase in every store
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 33x12.50x15 These tires have been through pretty good mud pits. Havent been stuck yet. Good All Terrain tire

homerdog
homerdog's Reviews
07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Look Great, Ride very nice, very little road noise
Cons: Killed my gas milage
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the 245/75R16 tires, they look awesome, ride very nice but I did loose 3mpg after install

jeeplaredo02
jeeplaredo02's Reviews
05-20-2012, 06:02 PM
Price: $540.00
Pros: Great Traction, Work awesome in the Trail.
Cons: None yet. Let's hope it stays that way.
Recommended? No

Comments: They are nice aggressive tires for a low price. They work great and look great.

TurboII
TurboII's Reviews
04-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: great looking tires, perform awesome in snow/dirt/drt/wet, no road noise.
Cons: becoming pricey, fast!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I saw these tires from Discounttire.com, I bought two tires at a time cause winter was just around the corner. When i first purchased the two they were 144.00 a tire + free shipping which was great. 2-3 weeks pass buy i had money to buy another tire and it went up to 147.00 + free shipping. Then 2-3 week later after that i bought the last one and it was 150.00. so with in a matter of a few months they went up. but that my only complaint. i had them on for about 5-6 months and i love them. they have a aggressive good looks that perform in bad condition. buy with confident if money inst a problem.

vada9
vada9's Reviews
03-25-2012, 12:07 AM
Price: $168.00
Pros: Great performing and looking all terrain tire for a great price.
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great all around All Terrain tire. Great price. Well rated all over internet and offroad websites.

cbailey_21

cbailey_21's Reviews
11-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Pros: smooth, quiet ride, look very aggressive for a good riding tire
Cons: Tires dont seem to shed mud very easily. the tread holds the mus
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires quite a bit. They have a nice aggressive look and tread yet they dont destroy your gas mileage and they are pretty quiet. i would definitely buy these tires again for an all terrain tire.

dlynch31
dlynch31's Reviews

04-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Price: $115.00
Pros: Great Aggressive tread, Good all terrain performance, affordable, good warranty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I Purchased some 245s for my Cherokee, and have been impressed. I have purchased Goodyear, General, and BFs all in the past, and for the money these tires hand down top them. Absolutely no traction issues in the snow, mud, or rain, and ride good for daily use. They have a 50,000 mile warranty which is pretty good, and the look cool! Would definitely purchase again and recommend.

neo1973
neo1973's Reviews

11-16-2010, 12:33 AM
Price: $137.00
Pros: Tons of siping great in rain aggressive look competitively priced
Cons: noticeable hum at freeway speeds
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have had these on for a month now. Great traction in the rain. Can't wait to get them in the snow in a month. Price was right as well. I got 30x9.50x15 at the price listed.

phillyeaglekgd
phillyeaglekgd's Reviews

06-24-2009, 03:45 PM
Pros: Great look, nice sidewall tread for an AT, good tread pattern, lots of siping, good size selection, competitive price, good warranty.
Cons: A bit noisy for an AT - I have had several (BFG, Toyo, Goodyear) and these seem to be the loudest.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was able to get a local retailer to meet a price I found online, so I picked these up for $600 out-the-door for a set of 4. Overall, I am very pleased with these tires so far. I have put about 3K miles on them so far and I am very pleased with my purchase. On the highway, they ride really smooth, but are a bit noisy for an AT. They do great in the rain because they have a really good amount of siping. I have yet to get them to slide at all even in very heavy rain storms. I took a 3-day mud-trail trip recently and they were awesome. I did get stuck for about 2 minutes, but I was able to get out of it no problem. For an all-terrain, they clean-out fairly well. I am taking them to Moab in a couple weeks, so I will get to see how they handle the sand and slickrock. I have yet to take them in snow, but I expect them to perform well there also. Overall, I would highly recommend these tires.

phillyeaglekgd
phillyeaglekgd's Reviews

04-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Hankook Dynapro RF10
Price: $125.00
Pros: Price, Design, Smooth Ride
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just had a set of 245/65/17 put on my 07 WK. These tires are perfect so far! They look really great with the white lettering and for an all-terrain, they have a substantial amount of tread on the sidewall. The tread pattern is very similar to a Nitto/Toyo mixed with the Bridgestone Revo. It has a good amount of siping. So far on the road, they handle great in the heavy rain and on dry pavement. They do create more road noise than any other AT tire I have had, but for me, I like it. I took them to St. George Utah this weekend and they did great in the sand and rocks. I went through a small amount of mud, and they seemed to clean-out well for such a tight tread. Overall, I would highly recommend these tires' especially for the price.

gdsamford
gdsamford's Reviews

02-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Hankook Dynapro RF10
Price: $125.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great tire awesome for dirt and sand not nearly as loud as the bfg's great road handling