Price $980
Rating 4
Average Price $452.19
Manufacturer Hankook
Recommended Yes: 31 / No: 1

35/12.5 r15

#4 ·
Price $212
Pros road friendly, quiet, affordable, great in mud, sand, and rocks.
Cons pricier than others, less agressive tread pattern, poor in wet and icy roads
Recommended yes

Comments: long life and decent tread pattern. work really well in musnow and sand. Would reccomend for double duties or farm rigs

#6 ·
Price $90
Pros Good looks, good traction, I would say middle of the pack..
Cons Not great for ice and snow. I did get them siped, seem to be good so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Good looks, good traction, I would say middle of the pack..

Not great for ice and snow. I did get them siped, seem to be good so far

#9 ·
Price $900
Rating 5
Pros great traction great price
Cons NONE
Recommended yes

Comments: I had a set of MT MTZ on before i got these and lets just say everything is better traction on the road and off the road i got a set of theses because my Mickey thompsons only lasted me 12,000 miles no joke from new to 12,000 in less than a year.

#10 ·
Price $200
Rating 5
Pros Tread pattern, tire wear, quality, price.
Cons Price going up...
Recommended no

Comments: I have owned 2 sets of these tires and they are one of the best tires on a budget. I got a great deal on a set $200 for a 315/70R17 and got all 5 for $1000 installed. The price has steadily risen since then, they must be getting more popular. They are great on the highway and off road. I had about 13,000 miles on the last set I had when I got rid of the Jeep, and the tread only wore about 1/16th of an inch. They still had plenty of mileage, at that rate, they would have lasted about 50-60K.

#11 ·
Price $750
Pros Great looks, not too loud, excellent reviews. Balanced easily, roll true and feel better than my former Toyo's did with only slightly more vibration from the bigger lugs.
Cons Unknown, only just got them.
Recommended yes

Comments: Hard to review these yet, only have them for a day. Looks are excellent, rubber compound seems compliant, yet they get stellar reviews for lasting. They roll better than I thought, and feel much nicer than the Toyo's did. I am really looking forward to testing these out.

#12 ·
Price $550
Pros GREAT traction in snow, mud, sand.
Cons a little slippery on rainy or snow-dusted roads
Recommended yes

Comments: these are GREAT tires. I have tried my hardest to get them stuck and still have yet to achieve that. They will go through anything. a long tread life as well. I have 8,000miles on mine and still 90% of the tread left. my boss has a set with 35,000 miles and still 12/32nd's left of tread and no dry-rot

#13 ·
Price $191
Pros Great mud handling, great trail handling, great road handling,not terribly road noise for a M/T
Cons kinda lousy wet pavement handling
Recommended yes

Comments: Got to play in the mud and on some trails with these within 2 weeks of getting them. The perform amazingly on and off pavement. The only downside is they're downright scary driving on pavement when it's wet. Definitely had more than a few sideways moments. Overall I love these tires!

#17 ·
Price $240
Pros Traction on rocks
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Best all around tire I have used and will buy another set. Just wish they came in 37's

#20 ·
Price $180
Pros Great traction off road, minimal road noise for MT's and good on road feel, dig through mud and snow like a shovel
Cons Not good on icy roads
Recommended yes

Comments: Love these tires! Huge difference while wheeling in the snow and mud, but great compound for gripping rock as well. Only had for 7k miles but no visible wear at all yet. GET THEM SIPED if you drive on ice at all. That made a big difference. I would stud them if you live in the mountains and drive on ice frequently.

#21 ·
Price $135
Pros Great off road Grip
Cons Lower Gas mileage
Recommended yes

Comments: Great off road Grip
Lower Gas mileage
Would recommend for offroading. i hunt 1 mile down a non maintained logging road (rocky/muddy/sandy) all in one and had zero issues even when the road was slimy from rain

#22 ·
Price $720
Pros Well mannered and great traction on any surface Ive driven on thus far.
Cons None as of yet.
Recommended yes

Comments: For the price they are some nice tires. Virtually no road noise whatsoever, at least none that I could hear and my window was down the whole time. Excellent road manners, and got some amazing traction on all road surfaces. Drove on dry clear roads, slushy roads, icy roads, and even a logging road, and for probably 19 out of the 23 miles I went I was in 2wd. Then on the logging road I was in 4hi, except when I took some pictures I put it in 4lo to keep from rolling when I was flexing out.

I'm pretty amazed by these tires, and id recommend them to anyone. Glad I chose the Hankooks. Really nice and well mannered MT. Just my .02 review

#23 ·
Price $235
Rating 4
Pros -Price
-Performance
-Wear
-Looks
Cons -Wet weather traction
Recommended yes

Comments: I really wanted 295/75R16 tires for my application and the options on that sizing are very limited... Superswamper M16, Nitto Terra and BFG ATs were the only ones that showed up in my search aside from these. I had never had a set of hankook tires but after seeing the price and reading a few reviews i decided to get 5 of these.

I could not be any happier, ive put 5K miles on them and put them through all kinds of terrain (rock, sand, mud) and they perform very very well all the time. They self clean very good, they make very little noise, and the stiffer sidewall makes me feel very confident about them... they behave very well when aired down for rocks or sand... if the price on these stay the same I wont consider any other tire when the time to change them comes!

#24 ·
Price $150
Pros Great Tread Life, plenty of traction
Cons Kinda noisy when geeting towards end of life, but they are mud grips, no need to complain!!
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought off of Craigslist with a set of MB BLitz wheels for $300 USD. Tires were almost new when purchased.

#25 · (Edited)
Price $190
Pros Great wear, quiet, excellent on rocks and loose materiel.
Cons heavy tire
Recommended yes

Comments: 285/70/17 Had the tires for almost 2 years and have 30k and still have another 10 to 15k of tread left (I rotate every 5k including spare). Tire handles excellent on and off road. Drive long distance regularly at 70 to 80mph with little noise and great response. I do not use these tires in mud so cannot commit, however spend a large amount of time rock crawling and the tires are excellent, I air them down to 8 psi and get great grip with excellent tire flex around rocks. Have very minimal sidewall or lug damage from rock. Snow performance is good ice is what would be expected with m/t however mine are able to be studded. Will buy another set and highly recommend them.
One recommendation is to have them balanced and shaved if needed to ensure proper balance. Have had them rebalanced once since put on my Jk unlimited.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.