50K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  sterlingctjeep 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $100
Rating 3
Average Price $111.85
Manufacturer Goodyear
Recommended Yes: 21 / No: 1

Gas saving economy. Rugged strength. Outstanding go any-where traction. Remarkable handling.
Type: Light Truck-Highway
Sidewall Cosmetics: OWL
Temperature Rating: B
Traction: A
Speed Rating: S (112 mph)
Load Index: 105 (2039 lbs.)
Weather: All Season
M+S: Y
Load Range: SL

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $55
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: decent tire for the money. only had the last set for a trip to the beach and then I totaled my old XJ. offroad traction is decent thus far in trail aspect.

#4 ·
Rating 2
Pros ride good at lower speeds,good price
Cons old tires,had mine balanced twice still vibration a higher speeds
Recommended no

Comments: got mine at walmarts for 65 dollars. when i hit 65 mps i got a vibration. balanced twice. once at goodyear. was told they were an old tire. changed tires no more vibration.

#8 ·
Price $75
Pros Good traction for what they are, I havent had any problems with them on road, or on light duty trails.
Cons Well, the ones I am running are 235/75's and well.. too small. So I would say that is an issue for me.
Recommended yes

Comments: For someone looking for a good aggressive all weather tire for highway and or light off road use, These are perfect. I have enjoyed them on my stock ZJ rig but I am looking at not so stock suspension and these are just too small

#9 ·
Price $1
Pros They last long, good in snow. Keep clean on the trail
Cons They are not mud terrain, and do not get the respect they deserve
Recommended yes

Comments: Nobody ever gives them a chance. They will do the trick in the thick Ohio Mud. They were already installed when I bought the jeep. Not sure of the cost.

#14 ·
Price $70
Rating 3
Pros Cheap. Aggressive look.
Cons Tough to balance. Wore fast
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought 4 from WalMart in March. Ran them for 5 months and put about 14000 miles on them. They were at 9/32 when I took them off and sold them. They were difficult to keep balanced and had a serious problem with death wobble after I had them balanced. It took a second balance and a steering stabilizer to get it fixed and it still shook while decelerating from 60 to 55. Sidewall seemed tough. I went wheeling on some rock strewn roads and the sidewalls were scuffed up a bit but no tears. If you are looking for a cheap tire and can't find anything on Craigslist, these aren't bad, but I will look elsewhere for tires next time.

#17 ·
Price $88
Rating 4
Pros Price light weight good in snow
Cons road noise
Recommended yes

Comments: These were installed by dealer last summer. I wasnt expecting much but was surprised. They were really good in the snow and ice. Balanced well Went up to 31s so put them on my Ranger. Very hard to beat for the price.

#18 ·
Price $86
Pros New tires at a decent price.
Cons So far no cons, might be subject to change.
Recommended yes

Comments: A decent tire at a great price. So far I have no complaints with the tire. They perform decent in sand and self clean pretty well. I don't notice much road noise which is also a plus to me.

#19 ·
Price $200
Pros works
Cons it's just an all-terrain
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought a set of 4 used from Discount Tire for $200 mounted and balanced. They are in decent shape, and basically only purchased to keep me going until I can lift and re-tire. They behave just fine on the road in wet and dry conditions, haven't been able to test them in the snow yet. They seem good in the limited amounts of mud I got a chance to run them in, but it is a hardcore drought here now. Haven't run them aired down in the sand yet.

#22 ·
Price $339.84
Pros Price, classic tread.
Cons Could be better looking.
Recommended yes

Comments: I believe these used to come standard on a lot of CJ's and other classic Jeeps. The product's long lasting life on the market alone keeps an easy mind when buying, and the prices is unbeatable.

#23 ·
Price $95
Pros road, light off roading, and snow
Cons deep mud, Quality of rubber
Recommended yes

Comments: good tire for light off roading and shallow mud.started dry rotting after 1 year either i got the old stock or poor quality of rubber. After 3 years and still with them still have good treds and no flats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.