Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Goodyear - Wrangler Authority

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Goodyear - Wrangler Authority Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Goodyear - Wrangler Authority

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $135.00
Average Price: $288.36
Manufacturer: Goodyear
Recommended?
Yes: 33 / No: 3
Company Website: http://Walmart.com

Good cheap tires!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

03rubi88
03rubi88's Reviews
01-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Price: $158.00
Pros: Great winter tires
Cons: Haven't found any yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great snow tire good tread for mud and dirt

wwch99tj

wwch99tj's Reviews

12-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Price: $158.00
Pros: Excellent alternative to the duratracs low road noise
Cons: Limited sizes available
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got these because I wanted to upside an these were the best choice for me being that mine is a daily driver. We'll see how they wear but if I get a couple years i'll be happy with them

Degra101
Degra101's Reviews
12-12-2011, 02:12 AM
Price: $98.00
Pros: Awesome , Cheap, Agressive
Cons: Poor Ruber Quality, probly wont last too long.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very awesome, Agressive, cheap, but dont seem has tough of ruber as some others.

snuffandstuff
snuffandstuff's Reviews
10-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Price: $635.00
Pros: Good tread for offroading and pavement
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought them at Wally world for a good price. Of course they werent capable of mounting the tires cause my wheels were too large for their machine. I have had them now for a few months with no problems at all.

yabo71

yabo71's Reviews
10-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Price: $475.00
Pros: Cost
Cons: None Yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome Traction in the Snow. Use Jeep to plow last winter and the tires did great. Pushed a 7'6" snoway without any problems

doomtroopin
doomtroopin's Reviews
08-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Excellent snow / sand / light mud tread.
Cons: SOFT!!! Can't seem to keep the things balanced / wobble-free.
Recommended? No

Comments: This is another case of "looks good, but doesn't work". Nice looking tires, but they are such soft rubber that they wear too fast on-road. They always seem to need balancing, and the road noise at this point is frustrating as hell.

tk937
tk937's Reviews
07-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Price: $740.00
Pros: Amazing offroad and helps climbing capabilities. Not even noticeable on road, look great.
Cons: no white lettering.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They are an all around great tire and I think I made a great choice with them.

unlimited94
unlimited94's Reviews
02-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Excellent in snow!
Cons: Lots of road noise over 60.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent A/T for the price! Plenty of tread to get you through winter, I feel confident she'll plow through any snow winter throws at them!

My01Sahara

My01Sahara's Reviews
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Price: $133.00
Pros: Very aggressive tread design for an A/T tire. Price is right, if they perform.
Cons: Only available through WM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are a good alternative to the Duratracs. They have the same tread depth and a similarly aggressive design. I don't have a lot of time on these, and will update this once I get more familiar with them. If they do perform compariably to the Duratracs and BFG's, then they are a heck of a deal when buying 4-5 tires.

wbsteele
wbsteele's Reviews

01-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Great looking AT, has MT characteristics, nice sidewall profile, deep lugs, great price
Cons: Not sure yet, hope they wear well
Recommended? No

Comments: It was tire time and there are way too many choices. Save and compromise or spend and be happy with your decision. Seeing how our TJ is a 3rd vehicle we didn't put mileage at the top, we don't plan on climbing the side of a mountain or running through deep rivers so mudders or MT's weren't really necessary. That lead us to AT styled tires but they look so much like street tires. We wanted the Jeep to have a more aggressive look so when we found these Goodyear Wrangler Authority's at Wal-Mart, they looked GREAT for what we wanted. Considesed an AT but looking like an MT, great price and the Goodyear name sold us. I read a lot of "fake Goodyear", "don't trust Wal-Mart goods", "not good enough" threads so I called Goodyear and felt confident in his explanation of the tire design, materials and so-called "branded" tires quality. The shop at Wal-Mart was surprisingly experienced, friendly and genuinely attentive to doing a good job. I got tires, valve stems, mounting, lifetime balance, lifetime rotation, road hazard, and taxes for $600. I have driven them on hot days, cold days, very wet days and they have done fantastic even at speeds up to 70 mph. We are heading for the dirt and beach this weekend so I am interested to see how they do. Oh yeah, did I mention how awesome they look

bniedert

bniedert's Reviews
12-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Price.. nice aggressive tread pattern
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great deal for what looks to be a decent mud tire.

Did a fine job on my TJ in the 21" snow we had last year.

grabber1000

grabber1000's Reviews
10-17-2010, 08:38 AM
Price: $159.00
Pros: very aggressave
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very aggressave AT

egodfrey

Web Wheeler
egodfrey's Reviews

08-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: price, functionality
Cons: size availibility
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome tire, clears well in mud..grips dirt and plows threw feet of snow and aired down to 22 psi it molds to and grips the rocks

Manche87

Manche87's Reviews

07-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: Great ride to them, great in mud and dirt, haven't tried them in snow but am sure they will be great. Awesome all around tire for the price. will be buying another set for my cherokee
Cons: little bit of on road noise, not bad tho.
Recommended? No

Comments: Bought them in 31x10.5x15 size for my 87 comanche, love them! i only wish they made them in a 32x11.5x15 for my cherokee.

DaFuzz80
DaFuzz80's Reviews

07-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Good in mud, good in sand when aired down, aggressive look, traction similar to old style Wrangler MTR but way less $$$
Cons: A little loud onroad, minimal siping
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 31 10.5 15
Price listed was mounted and balanced

Page 2 of 2 1 2