Manufacturer GoodYear
Recommended Yes: 29 / No: 4

Wrangler GoodYear AT

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice looking tire and does a great job off road but the tread wear just isn't up to par for me.

#15 ·
Price $1
Rating 4
Pros quiet, last long, good on all surfaces
Cons didn't wear correctly,
Recommended no

Comments: These tires came on my jeep when I got it. They had less than 25% tread left and have lasted me for 12000 miles and I still plan on getting another 1000 out of them. I have driven through mud, snow, dirt, and the on the road with them and they have done surprisingly well in all conditions with the amount of tread that is left. Overall a great tire.

#16 ·
Price $195
Rating 2
Pros Quiet - No Hummm at all. A good road tire, OK in mudd, sand for a AT, never played on the rocks with them
Cons Wears quickly and uneven - Only 28K and have less than 1/8 tread left. One is out of round and Goodyear won't replace.
Recommended no

Comments: I had shaking issues ever since my first rotation. After visiting 4 tire shops we figured out that out one of the tires is out of round. Called Good year and they said tough SH**! Only have 28,000 miles and they are worn badly - but this could be because I can not rotate them due to the bad tire. Time for new shoes and I will not get them from Goodyear this time!

#17 ·
Price $79.99
Pros good for the money
Cons side wall grip
Recommended no

Comments: They are 235/75/15 need bigger so I will sell them.

#18 ·
Price $1
Pros For a cheap tire it works well off road as well as on.
Cons Leaves a lot to be desired in side wall protection.
Recommended yes

Comments: Good on road tire but can hold its own in off road environments but be sure to watch the side wall. I've had to purchase more than one new tire due to side wall punctures. Besides that its a good tire

#19 ·
Price $70
Pros got 235/75/15 so it will give my Jeep about an inch lift from stock
Cons none that i know of
Recommended yes

Comments: I like these tires because they are a little bit bigger than stock tires which are 225/70-75/15. They should give off a nice look to my jeep, and they have a more "beefy" tread opposed to normal highway tires. overall i think they will do there purpose and will handle good through the snow.

#20 ·
Price $135
Pros agressive and sound really nice
Cons not loud enough
Recommended yes

Comments: the real name is Goodyear Wrangler Authority. they area a walmart only tire and look and sound very aggressive for being an allterrain tire. havent had them long so cant speak much about the wear but so far so good!

#21 ·
Price $656
Pros good grip, not bad in mud, low roar on highway
Cons not for heavy mudding
Recommended yes

Comments: Great for all around usage, not good for heavy mud

#22 ·
Price $89
Pros fit the jeep and good mileage rating
Cons not overly aggressive
Recommended yes

Comments: when we bought our jeep it had 31 10.50 15 tires... I loved the look.
when I got home I found out, that 2 of the 5 tires were JUNK. going to cost almost as much to replace the two with the 31's then it was to replace all 5 tires with a 237 75R15 tires.. so, this is how I ended up with the wrangler tire...

#23 ·
Price $1
Pros None
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Stock size Wrangler AT's on the rear, good tread depth. Nothing special.

#26 ·
Price $189
Pros These are good tires on the road, and off the road. They fling quite a bit of mud, for being just an A/T. Yet, doesn't blow your eardrums off from the tread on the road.
Cons Wear kind of fast. Other than that, there's nothing else really wrong with them.
Recommended yes

Comments: I've had these tires for about 1000 miles now. They seem to wear kind of fast, as opposed to my old tires. And for being an A/T, they still get pretty good grip in the mud, and snow. When you're on the road, you can't really hear the tread either. Pretty quiet actually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.