Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > GoodYear GoodYear Wrangler AT

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

GoodYear GoodYear Wrangler AT Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

GoodYear GoodYear Wrangler AT

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $213.83
Manufacturer: GoodYear
Recommended?
Yes: 25 / No: 4

Wrangler GoodYear AT

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Jeepguy2232
Jeepguy2232's Reviews
05-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Price: $205.00
Pros: 60,000 mile warranty, great for use on and off road.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall very good tires. Much better than stock ST's or SRA's

kirkham715
kirkham715's Reviews

02-03-2014, 05:17 AM
Price: $148.00
Pros: great on/off road great in snow and bad weather smooth enough on highway One tire met all needs
Cons: treadlife was a bit less than expected
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought 3 sets for my ZJ and was happy with them totally. They lased 40-50K miles but I drove them hard. They went through lots of snow and wet weather with never a slip. I had them in thousands of miles of off road, soft dirt, gravel, up steep hills etc. All fine - never had them in a true mud situation. I did have a few punctures from large bolts/nails that I was surprised at and I did expect a bit more miles from them, but i was very happy for the 160,00 miles and 12 years I had them on my Jeep
Probably there are better tires for each situation, but these were the one tire that met all challenges I gave them. Kind of a Jack of all trades tire, master of none, but they were better than that, maybe a B+ across the board with no weaknesses

WranglerTL
WranglerTL's Reviews
08-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: good commitment road off road, silent rolling, good grip
Cons: none until now
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They seem to be good tyres, originally mounted standard, but road version...not bad.Had the Bf's mud terrain , very nice tyres. Now also have yokohamas geolandar At/S, really soft comfortable, but wearing fast...

fljeepney

fljeepney's Reviews
08-07-2012, 05:15 AM
Price: $260.00
Pros: Way better than my last set of tires
Cons: None really,until I upgrade in size
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Seems like great tires for the rain.I haven't taken them offroad yet,but I will soon

oohrah94
oohrah94's Reviews
05-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Price: $189.00
Pros: These are good tires on the road, and off the road. They fling quite a bit of mud, for being just an A/T. Yet, doesn't blow your eardrums off from the tread on the road.
Cons: Wear kind of fast. Other than that, there's nothing else really wrong with them.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've had these tires for about 1000 miles now. They seem to wear kind of fast, as opposed to my old tires. And for being an A/T, they still get pretty good grip in the mud, and snow. When you're on the road, you can't really hear the tread either. Pretty quiet actually.

CamJeep77
CamJeep77's Reviews
10-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: look good drive good
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 31" fill the wheel wells a bit better drive nice on ashpalt & worked all right in the mud

AJeepZJ

AJeepZJ's Reviews
04-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: cheaper
Cons: not a lot of sidewall protection
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They look great, work very well - wear well too

ArmyVet717
ArmyVet717's Reviews
02-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Pros: None
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Stock size Wrangler AT's on the rear, good tread depth. Nothing special.

BobKnake

Betty Blue "97"
BobKnake's Reviews
07-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Price: $89.00
Pros: fit the jeep and good mileage rating
Cons: not overly aggressive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: when we bought our jeep it had 31 10.50 15 tires... I loved the look.
when I got home I found out, that 2 of the 5 tires were JUNK. going to cost almost as much to replace the two with the 31's then it was to replace all 5 tires with a 237 75R15 tires.. so, this is how I ended up with the wrangler tire...

Obnoxious1

Obnoxious1's Reviews
06-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Price: $656.00
Pros: good grip, not bad in mud, low roar on highway
Cons: not for heavy mudding
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great for all around usage, not good for heavy mud

98beast
98beast's Reviews
05-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: agressive and sound really nice
Cons: not loud enough
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the real name is Goodyear Wrangler Authority. they area a walmart only tire and look and sound very aggressive for being an allterrain tire. havent had them long so cant speak much about the wear but so far so good!

pkjeep18
pkjeep18's Reviews
04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: got 235/75/15 so it will give my Jeep about an inch lift from stock
Cons: none that i know of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires because they are a little bit bigger than stock tires which are 225/70-75/15. They should give off a nice look to my jeep, and they have a more "beefy" tread opposed to normal highway tires. overall i think they will do there purpose and will handle good through the snow.

OnlyInATJ
OnlyInATJ's Reviews
04-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Pros: For a cheap tire it works well off road as well as on.
Cons: Leaves a lot to be desired in side wall protection.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good on road tire but can hold its own in off road environments but be sure to watch the side wall. I've had to purchase more than one new tire due to side wall punctures. Besides that its a good tire

OlBlueBucket8
OlBlueBucket8's Reviews
07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Price: $79.99
Pros: good for the money
Cons: side wall grip
Recommended? No

Comments: They are 235/75/15 need bigger so I will sell them.

jknutter

jknutter's Reviews

07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Price: $195.00
Pros: Quiet - No Hummm at all. A good road tire, OK in mudd, sand for a AT, never played on the rocks with them
Cons: Wears quickly and uneven - Only 28K and have less than 1/8 tread left. One is out of round and Goodyear won't replace.
Recommended? No

Comments: I had shaking issues ever since my first rotation. After visiting 4 tire shops we figured out that out one of the tires is out of round. Called Good year and they said tough SH**! Only have 28,000 miles and they are worn badly - but this could be because I can not rotate them due to the bad tire. Time for new shoes and I will not get them from Goodyear this time!

dickieboy417
dickieboy417's Reviews

05-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Pros: quiet, last long, good on all surfaces
Cons: didn't wear correctly,
Recommended? No

Comments: These tires came on my jeep when I got it. They had less than 25% tread left and have lasted me for 12000 miles and I still plan on getting another 1000 out of them. I have driven through mud, snow, dirt, and the on the road with them and they have done surprisingly well in all conditions with the amount of tread that is left. Overall a great tire.

jeepwrangler97

jeepwrangler97's Reviews

05-18-2009, 12:55 PM
Pros: quiet
Cons: not great for mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They work well on road, great traction in the rain. Not too bad for light off roading, pretty good at sand and okay in mud. I have the 31's at/s. They came with my Jeep and I'm happy with them.

Rebel1996
Rebel1996's Reviews

04-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: got an amazing deal on these $46 a piece. they are 31x10.5xR15 they do really great in mud.

CFD703SPC

CFD703SPC's Reviews

04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the 31" Goodyear Wrangler AT's. I've been a fan of BF Goodrich and will most likely go back to them when I lift the Jeep and will need larger tires.

ncsmokeeater
ncsmokeeater's Reviews

03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire overall! I've had no problems with them. Traction is great in all conditions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last