Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Goodyear Duratrac

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Goodyear Duratrac Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Goodyear Duratrac

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $146.00
Average Price: $460.53
Manufacturer: Goodyear
Recommended?
Yes: 184 / No: 4
Company Website: http://goodyear.com

The Wrangler DuraTrac is Goodyear's Commercial Traction light truck tire developed for the drivers of multi-purpose, full-sized pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles looking for tires that play hard and work harder. The Wrangler DuraTrac is designed to be a versatile tire offering off-road competence in dirt, gravel and mud with on-road composure in dry, wet and winter conditions.

Wrangler DuraTrac tires feature a rugged tread compound that helps resist tread block chipping, chunking and tearing, especially during heavy loading and towing applications. Its symmetric tread design combines large shoulders and highly angled center tread blocks to enhance stability and traction in dry and wet conditions. Self-cleaning, stepped shoulder blocks, zigzag sipes and Goodyear's TractiveGroove Technology at the base of the circumferential grooves provide thousands of biting edges to enhance traction in deep mud and snow. Wrangler DuraTrac tires feature a rim lock that helps prevent wheel slip throughout the life of the tire and offers a built-in rim protector to help protect wheels from accidental damage on- and off-road.

Wrangler DuraTrac light truck tires are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol to identify they meet industry severe snow service standards. Wrangler DuraTrac tires are designed to accept optional #16 metal studs to enhance ice traction.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last

Havoc443
Havoc443's Reviews
06-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Price: $255.00
Pros: - great, aggressive look - good for mudding and light trail use - "snowflake" winter rating
Cons: - less sidewall strength
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For me, these tires are great and look awesome on my M/T Sidebiter II's. I wanted something for mainly highway use but also capable of hitting the trails or doing some mudding. They have a nice aggressive look and handle great in all conditions.

jath08
jath08's Reviews

05-14-2014, 07:11 AM
Price: $924.00
Pros: Looks, Handling, wet pavement traction 50,000 mile tread wear warranty
Cons: nothing so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just bought these two days ago so I cant say much as far as tread life or how they do offroad. I can say they handle excellent on wet roads. No hydroplaning and no pulling to one side when going through puddles at highway speeds. Cant wait to get them offroad and muddy.

I paid $1044 which included mounting, balancing, lifetime rotations and balancing, and an additional road hazard warranty that covers just about everything. I also got the Goodyear $120 rebate which made the cost come out to be $924 total.
Goodyear came out with several new Duratrac sizes about a month ago so I was able to get a 265/70/16 instead of having to buy a 31x10.5x15 and new rims!!! They spec out as a load range SL (standard load) which is just a little bit higher than a c load range. I also do believe these have a three ply sidewall instead of just a two ply like the c rated tires, id have to double check to be sure though.
The 265/70/16 tires are also a p metric size and they qualify for the 50,000 mile tread wear warranty!!!! Most of the other c and e rated tires do not since there classified as a LT(light truck) or a flotation tire. This is a huge plus in my book especially for a AT tire

u_konreaper
u_konreaper's Reviews
05-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: great rain, snow and mud traction
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These perform above and beyond the Mud Terrains that came with the Rubicon. I wish these had been around back in 2004. Jeep should switch over to these as their main tire for the new Rubicons.

willysride
willysride's Reviews
04-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: Great on and off rd awsome in snow
Cons: They dig realy fast in sand and clay Air down and it's a lil better
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had two bad ones from the start both had sidewall problems sidewall separated in less than 200 miles sent me new ones never had a problem since

Sully1
Sully1's Reviews
04-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Price: $161.00
Pros: Great feel and look
Cons: Were so awesome had to buy spacers b/c of backspace on rims
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far so good. I like the look and feel of the tires and got a great price.

Burgataish
Build it dont buy it.
Burgataish's Reviews
03-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: great traction in snow, dirt, mud, and wet roads.
Cons: thin sidewall on c load
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like them better than my BFG all terrains for traction. no road noise with rotations and front end alignments. not expecting as much mileage as my BFG all terrains

KingJadeTJ
KingJadeTJ's Reviews
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Price: $700.00
Pros: They Root, not TOO loud on interstate
Cons: Slide all over wet road
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just want Nitto Mud Grapplers. Love these tires and they pull great in the mud and stick to rock, but I just need more aggresive

bradgardener
bradgardener's Reviews
02-24-2014, 03:39 AM
Price: $205.00
Pros: Great tire, excellent grip, quiet ride
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I think they were actually 235 a piece but a friend hooked me up. Overall great tire, great look and feel.

wjidaho

wjidaho's Reviews
02-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Pros: Great tires I love them I plan on running them again when I get my 33s
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the tires, one of best offroad tires I have ever owned

wjidaho

wjidaho's Reviews
02-17-2014, 10:58 PM
Pros: Great tires I love them I plan on running them again when I get my 33s
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the tires, one of best offroad tires I have ever owned

armstrong19
armstrong19's Reviews
01-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Price: $225.00
Pros: Great in snow and the deep stuff. Great just for everyday driving also. No road noise that most bigger tires give off. I love them!
Cons: None. If not rotated regularly they wear quickly but rotate and there's no issues
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these tires. There are great on and off road. I do lots of highway driving and there is absolutely no road noise with them. I would recommend these to anyone.

T-REXJ
T-REXJ's Reviews
12-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Good solid tread. inside the tread there is even little tread... as well as good sidewall grip
Cons: Little expensive but so is my jeep
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very satisfied with the tires

matt001122
matt001122's Reviews
12-15-2013, 12:46 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Good tread Good price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 33" Duratracs are great all around tires. Not too loud on the road, good grip offroad.

jsmith823
jsmith823's Reviews
12-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Great tire, looks good and rides quiet
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have put about 2500 on these and so far they are great. They pull out of pretty much anything, but don't ride rough on the road. A+

edinct
edinct's Reviews
11-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: great balance b/t on and off road performance
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great all around tire. quiet on road & good in snow and rain.
good off road as well.

origin
origin's Reviews
11-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Price: $1,100.00
Pros: Looks awesome, great traction and the snowflake symbol
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I used to have BFG AT KO's on my last jeep but decided to go with the Duratracs this time around. Less road noise, better grip pattern.

BlackmetalTJ
BlackmetalTJ's Reviews
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Price: $750.00
Pros: great off road.
Cons: doesn't balance well.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This tire is great off road and In weather. It isn't too loud on a stock jeep, I have noticed after lifting my jeep the sound is much more noticeable but definitely bearable. The only issue I had with it is that it doesn't balance right which has cause vibrations at around 60 mph.

tyler_lapointe
tyler_lapointe's Reviews
09-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Price: $1,850.00
Pros: Amazing Offroad and for Winter Driving Plus Long Lasting
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Amazing performance both off road and for winter driving. Tires also have a very long lifetime, well over 100,000km

noleyy
noleyy's Reviews
09-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Price: $1,111.00
Pros: good cheap tire nice look
Cons: dont handle to well in mud but not bad for cheap tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: like them they have a nice look cant wait to use them in snow this year.
good price for them and i believe they have the snow flake on it!

BABrax
BABrax's Reviews
08-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: AMAZING TIRE. Sweet side tread, looks super beefy, and its all terrain so you can still drive it in the rain without any problem.
Cons: Little pricey but well worth it
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are flawless. I was stuck between the Micky Thompson ATs and these and its like a 50$ difference per tire to get the MT's so i ruled against them, and super glad i did. I have never hydroplaned or slide in the rain while driving, and never gotten stuck or gone through a terrain these tires cant handle. Amazing tires that look great and perform even better!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last