Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Firestone 33X12.5R15 C

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Firestone 33X12.5R15 C Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Firestone 33X12.5R15 C

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $200.00
Average Price: $135.83
Manufacturer: Firestone
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 2

"The Destination M/T is an Off-Road Maximum Traction tire developed to meet the needs of pickup truck and sport utility vehicle drivers who desire the looks and performance associated with rugged off-road driving. The Destination M/T is the first Firestone light truck tire to use UNI-T technology to combine off-road traction with enhanced on-road capabilities. UNI-T is a combination of technologies that merge a comprehensive design method with innovative manufacturing features to enhance tire comfort, performance and wear.

The Destination M/T features a Long Link Carbon (a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black) enhanced tread compound to improve wet performance and wear on the road while maintaining cut, tear and abrasion resistance off the road. The tread compound is molded into a symmetric tread design comprised of deep lugs and an over-the-shoulder tread/lug design that features alternating width shoulder lugs with a low 23-degree attack angle to provide the biting edges necessary to dig down, as well as, claw at the sides of ruts to generate pulling power. Rim Guard Off-Road Protector Ribs molded on the sidewalls help deflect off-road debris from between the tire bead and rim area, keeping the lower sidewall stiffer and allowing the bead to fit tighter to the rim. On the inside, the Destination M/T combines twin, high-tensile steel cord belts reinforced by a spirally wrapped nylon cap ply with Firestone's Dura-Loc 3.0 (a 3-ply polyester cord body) to enhance durability and highway stability."

Tirerack.com

Reviews

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Firestone&tireModel=Destination +M%2FT

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

OregonUSA52LV8
OregonUSA52LV8's Reviews
08-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Very cheap. Bought these back in 2008 during the financial collapse so prices were not too high then. Do the job.
Cons: Need to be wider.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very cheap. Bought these back in 2008 during the financial collapse so prices were not too high then. They get the job done. City tires.

ManUTDJeep
ManUTDJeep's Reviews

12-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Price: $50.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'm running 32x11.5x15 Widetrack Baja A/Ts (a Firestone 'off brand') that I picked up for 50 bucks for the whole set with less than 2k miles on them. Nice ride.

jbiggsexy
jbiggsexy's Reviews

11-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Price: $200.00
Recommended? No

Comments: purchased used but in new shape but one of the sidewalls was busted out when taken off the old rims now i'm down to three tires and they are discontinued

danheit

danheit's Reviews

04-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Price: $135.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Hard tire to balance

ColumbusYJ
ColumbusYJ's Reviews

07-15-2007, 07:03 AM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Pros: Great tread wear,clean very well,very affordable
Cons: really have no complaints
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am on my first pair.About 10,000 miles on them so far.Getting great wear on them.Pretty quiet and in my opinion,better in the mud than my bfg mt's i used to run.superior tire especially for the price.

etkeeny

etkeeny's Reviews

10-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Pros: Excellent Street Maners, Quiet for an M/T
Cons: Does not come bigger than 33"
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ran a set of 33x12.50x15's on my 2006 TJ, I was very happy with the performance on and off road, They work well in both mud and rocks. Very quiet for such an aggresive tread, Best M/T tire I've ever had for wet pavement traction. I would still be running them if I didn't switch to 35's

j33pd4wg

j33pd4wg's Reviews

08-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Pros: Great mud terrain tire with strong sidewall
Cons: Doesn't come in larger sizes, no siping
Recommended? Yes

Comments: An excellent overall tire, on par with the Trxus MT. In my opinion superior as an all around tire to both the BFG MT and Goodyear MT/R.

This tire is a great flotation tire and tends to stay on top of deep snow and mud, expecially when aired down. The sidewalls are rock solid and they balance very well.

The only negatives are that the tires don't come siped (but that can be taken care of aftermarket) and that they don't come in taller sizes.

DogHouse

DogHouse's Reviews

08-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Pros: Great all around tire.
Cons: Biggest size is a 33. And lugs do get torn off
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ran these tires in Texas and Moab and did very well. Great street manners and good offroad manners as well. Once you start getting after it on the trails the lugs can tear off. I was told they would not make any bigger than a 33 due to demand not being there for larger sizes.

NoUse328
NoUse328's Reviews

07-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Price: $145.00
Pros: Good performing tire overall.
Cons: Firestone's famous build quality.
Recommended? No

Comments: I had these tires in the 285 flavor and loved their performance in all conditions. That was enough to warrant a great rating. However, my tires began tearing lugs off on Michigan trails, which are not very rocky, at about 12psi. Needless to say, I Pro-Rated them for a set of Nitto Mud Grapplers.

Overall, great tire, but I want a better made tire.

smartshot
Web Wheeler
smartshot's Reviews

07-31-2006, 10:03 AM
Firestone 33X12.5R15 C
Price: $160.00
Pros: Long Tread Life, Deep Lugs for Traction, Great Cleaning Properties, Softer Compound
Cons: 33X12.5R15 is the biggest, some weight needed to help the tires dig
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great all around tire, not very loud, soft compound for street, work awesome in wet conditions, mud, sand, rock, and dunes. air down to about 15 psi and you'll go anywhere. I'm very happy with them. beat out the BFG's hand down