Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Falken - Wildpeak AT

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Falken - Wildpeak AT Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Falken - Wildpeak AT

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000.00
Average Price: $440.50
Manufacturer: Falken
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company Website: http://falkentire.com/tires/truck-suv-tires/wildpeak/t-tire

The WILDPEAK A/T reinvigorates the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market through its aggressive stance and unparalleled traction. A symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid block design allows for enhanced durability, exceptional on-road response and optimized off-road handling. Two stiff extra-wide steel belts enable stability, while four wide multi-angled grooves enable superb water, mud and snow evacuation. Biting block edges provide additional, unparalleled traction and control. The WildPeak A/T is available in 15-inch to 24-inch applications, up to 37” overall diameter.

VARIABLE SHOULDER BLOCK DESIGN
reduces tire noise while maintaining an aggressive look.

LONG SWEEPING SIPES
provide a multitude of biting edges for additional traction.

FOUR WIDE AGGRESSIVE MULTI-ANGLED GROOVES
allow for excellent water, mud and snow evacuation while aggressive biting block edges provide unparalleled all-terrain performance.

SQUARE SHOULDER PROFILE
features an aggressive stance and exceptional snow and mud traction.

OPEN SHOULDER GROOVES
effectively disperse water and debris in all weather conditions for both on and off-road.

MIleage Warranty (Except on LOD sizes)
50,000 mi / 80,000 km

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

tonmilv
tonmilv's Reviews
09-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Great Snow tires
Cons: nothing so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Car drove great in the snow, very quite tire. no issues so far

DezertTJ

Lost
DezertTJ's Reviews

04-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Price: $880.00
Pros: Very strong/thick sidewall, Quiet on the road, Good grip on rocks, Cheap!
Cons: Very heavy, Grooves don't extend all the way down to the top of the carcass, Don't even think about mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these in a 315/75R16 D load size after running 255/85R16 on my LJ Rubicon. I found a deal in town that offered these for $880.00 installed out the door. Right away I noticed the weight gain. I understand why these are so heavy because the sidewall was twice as thick as the KM2's were! On the road they are very quiet and track nicely down the road. They rock in the rocks but suck in mud. The only downfall is that the tread isn't grooved to the carcass, but rather becomes slicks after you get to about 1/4" tread. My attempt to fix this issue is to groove the tire to aid in keeping traction but to also make it a bit more aggressive. This of course voids the 50k mile warranty that Falken offers. All in all, if you're looking for a strong sidewalled AT that is quiet and will last when you're on a tight budget, then I suggest these.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.