Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Dick Cepek Dick Cepek Crusher 31x10.5xR15

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Dick Cepek Dick Cepek Crusher 31x10.5xR15 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Dick Cepek Dick Cepek Crusher 31x10.5xR15

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $900.00
Average Price: $448.29
Manufacturer: Dick Cepek
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 1

Great tires. Do great in mud, flies right out. Never gotten stuck with them so far, even on open diffs. Air down pretty good too. Wear a little funny, but my alignment is off anyway. Loud on the street, but I love when people know I'm coming.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

RastaTJ

RastaTJ's Reviews

12-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: GREAAATT TIRE!!! looks awesome, feels awesome, not noisy at all, gets me through thick FL mud on my 4banger!
Cons: none so far.
Recommended? No

Comments: I was debating between these and the KM2's .. But the Crushers have a gnarlier look and thick a$$ lugs... they get me through everything I've put them through... you'll get used to the noise..which is not bad at all. Always get compliments but i wish i had 35's

KevLaredo
KevLaredo's Reviews
09-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: great tire
Cons: some people think they are poser because they look so cool.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great great great great great great great great great great tire. plenty quiet. great offroad.

arnold303
arnold303's Reviews

05-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Price: $158.00
Pros: Very good looking tire for the street and occasional off roading. Balanced much better than other tires of this type. Drives great and handles well just a little tougher to stop with manual brakes on my scrambler. I love the bad look of these and even turned the letters out since it's a black jeep and made a world of difference.
Cons: None so far just waiting on my back ordered 5th for the spare.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looked long and hard for tires for my 1981 Jeep Scrambler. Goodyear and BFG prices were just to high to bear. I have been recently purchasing all my gear via Morris 4X4 out of Florida and they have been great. They will defiantly be my go to source from now on. Good people and good Christian company.
It got down to a toss up of M/Ts or Cepek, then just the cepek mud country vrs. the crusher. Price was close with the crusher being a few dollars higher. The kid and wife got a kick out of the skull and bones design of the tire so that was that. Hardly any real road noise unless you get up to a good speed. You can also feel the tires bite in slow turns like in parking lots.

Overall on a stock suspension scrambler with stock 15X8 wheels they look great. Fill up the wheel wells just right and almost come level with the factory flares.

Have turned it lock to lock on flat with no rub. Just be careful coming of a hill in the yard. If you spin those rears on accident you could plant you garden where the tracks end up. LOL

matt42781
matt42781's Reviews

11-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Price: $775.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love them but would like to upgrade to 33's. Not to noise on the road and kick butt in the MUD and on the rocks

liftit
liftit's Reviews

10-06-2008, 02:09 AM
Price: $900.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: these tires are great for the weekend wheeler. no too soft so they dont wear out as fast as others but still enough tread to get you through sticky situations

dmcfla
dmcfla's Reviews

08-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire for on road and off road that not full mud. I have been stuck but it was my own fault not the tire.

joker713
joker713's Reviews

07-30-2008, 03:24 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: pretty good... when i got them i only had about 65% tread so i didnt get to see how great they are

crusher242

crusher242's Reviews

07-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sling mud great, tires are a bit noisey, but I love the sound. Great looks and awesome performance.