24K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Zulu412 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $940
Rating 4
Average Price $603.88
Manufacturer Dick Cepek
Recommended Yes: 10 / No: 0

The Dick Cepek Crusher Radial is Perfect for Truck Owners seeking Ultra Aggressive Off Road Traction and Excellent Handling on the Street.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Rating 4
Pros deep aggressive tread pattern,yet good onroad
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: love these tires

#6 ·
Price $140
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Love these tires, everyone diggs the design. There not that loud, wish they were louder but I am only running 31's

#8 ·
Price $600
Pros Fabulous tire with a kick *** skull/cross bone side pattern.
Cons Wear a little quick. After 10k miles they're at about 50% tread.
Recommended yes

Comments: Great for both mud and rocks, just not entirely thrilled about the wear factor. They seem to be wearing down quick.

#9 ·
Price $880
Pros looks super awesome! this tire will go through anything, lugs are huge!
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: yea, I got the Crushers and they are great! , Ive had them for about 3 months and still look like new! Took in that Florida mud to test them out and they rocked!! They are not the quietest tire , no. It takes getting used to, but other than that, i get nothing but compliments.

#10 ·
Price $1040
Rating 5
Pros Basically everything
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: This tire kicks ***! I have 10 thousand and still about 80% tread with 10+ wheeling trips on 35r15's on a TJ. I don't know who has 50% at 10xxx but something is wrong. These tires eat mud and dirt like nothing and clean very well. Didn't get stuck in clay and 3 feet of water plus a wet clay hill afterwords. Great on wet roads haven't slipped yet. Utah snow was nothing and they stick to rocks like glue. And to be honest my Goodyear MTR/s were way louder. I will definitely get another set after these and recommend to anyone who wants an amazing all around tire plus sick looks. Not many people have these tires so you'll stick out. Everyone has different experiences, yes, but i haven't seen a poor review for these yet. It you want a quiet tire think more all terrains. ALL mud tires will be somewhat noisy.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.