Company website http://www.tireboy.com/images/pop_up_timberline_at2_tire.jpg

205/75/15 A/T's
30 X 9.50 A/T's

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $260
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great on-road A/T's. Wear fine on road, and just enough for what I wheel off-road.

#4 ·
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: 32 11.5 R15 on stock canyons no spacers love these tire... relatively quite and handle the road as well as the trail... purchased them used with aprox 1000 miles on them... paid 400 w/ the rims

#8 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Considering I pulled mine out of the dump they've done me extremely well. I salvaged them when they had probably 1/8 of the original tread left, yeah not much, but they got me through mud holes up to my door, all through the mountians and up rocky hills, now after 6 months they have finely become 2/32 or whatever is illegal.

#9 · (Edited)
Price $80
Rating 5
Pros Extremely Affordable.
Best performing AT tire I have ever used.
Better riding than Goodyear GSAs.
Treads clean out very well.

Cons Haven't had an issue yet.
Recommended yes

Comments: The latest version of this tire is the Timberland AT II. I have about 3000 miles on mine and have been extremly impressed!:2thumbsup:

Update 01/13/2010:
Excellent performance in snow/ice
Excellent performance in sand
Excellent performance in mud

#12 ·
Price $150
Pros Good starting performance. Looks aggressive.
Cons Not suited for heavy-duty off road use. Additional road noise.
Recommended yes

Comments: I purchased these tires with 90% tread back on october 2009. They work very well as a daily driver, but are not meant to go to far into the rough. On dry ground there is plenty of traction, but if it gets muddy you could get in trouble quickly. If you are looking for a good entry-level all terrain tire this is a very good choice.

#13 ·
Price $1
Pros Amazing ride and almost no road noise
Cons Not made for those serious about slinging mud and climbing rocks.
Recommended yes

Comments: For a mainly road and occasional trail tire I think these are great. They ride as good as any 33" tire I've ever driven on. The tread is definitely not aggressive, so I wouldn't recommend any serious off-roading on them but I think they would be fine for recreational trail riding.

#14 ·
Price $150
Pros Nice grip and quite
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires came on my Jeep when i bought it. They got me through sniw storms in the winter and heavy rain. Also i have done some minor mudding with these tires and am yet to get stuck. Nice tires and i would buy them again.

#15 ·
Price $150
Pros good A/T tire, big and cheep
Cons A/T tire...they turn to slicks in some sticky mud
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought used and they are pretty good, they balance easy for a 33, and are a good tire. definitely could use some real tread tho.

#16 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Pros grip very well in mud and snow.
quiet on road.
decent MPG.
white letters.
Cons n/a
Recommended yes

Comments: they are amazing on and offroad and do not harm fuel economy. I was thoroughly impressed offroad in mud and snow, they don't slide around and they keep themselves pretty clean !
These were on my XJ when I purchased it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.