Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Buckshot Radial Mudders

Advance Adapters SYE KitsOconee Off-Road Jeep Night!SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140

Buckshot Radial Mudders Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Buckshot Radial Mudders

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $80.00
Average Price: $160.09
Manufacturer: Buckshot
Recommended?
Yes: 13 / No: 0

cheap tires...

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

MzCoop
MzCoop's Reviews
01-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: These tires have great traction. For mud tires they're a quiet ride.
Cons: Kind of rough ride (to be expected with big mud tires), but not bad.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I only have experience with these tires so I have nothing else to compare them to. I expected them to be much louder and rougher riding especially on the highway, so I am definitely happy with my tires!

TJchet

Blackout in progress
TJchet's Reviews
10-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Nice aggressive tire
Cons: Not very old and low miles but have dry rot
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They were on the Jeep when I bought it and were about three years old. I noticed they were already dry rotted a little. They still have a lot of tread on them so I will keep them awhile before getting 33's.

borgesfamily
borgesfamily's Reviews
05-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: None
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: None"...........?........... .........

J33PER03
J33PER03's Reviews
10-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Price: $179.95
Pros: Decent off road tire tread wear evenly
Cons: Looses traction on wet streets
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires, I recommend them as a good off road tire they handle the mud well, i haven't gotten stuck once and i like how they wear well on the streets. You get some noise from them but the radio out sounds them easy. And when time calls for new tires i will get some more Buckshot Mudders.

05SilverSi
05SilverSi's Reviews
09-22-2011, 02:17 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Haven't tested but seem like good tires
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These were on my wrangler when I got it but seem very good. For the price you can't really go wrong.

tjz77
tjz77's Reviews
07-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Price: $165.00
Pros: great
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great tire on and off road

wildside202
wildside202's Reviews
05-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: Not very much road noise.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I can't complain about anything on these. i have used them on several vehicles and would use them again in the future.

Red91xj26

Red91xj26's Reviews
01-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Great
Cons: none really
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tires but I would probably go with some treadwrights now that i know about them.

KevLaredo
KevLaredo's Reviews
12-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Look good. Good in mud. Good street manners.
Cons: Can get stuck in deep deep mud. People say they are bad in snow and rain. I've seen no evidence of this.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: On the truck when i got her. Cool lookin tires with good street and highway manners. Fit on stock truck. Haven't had em in deep mud yet and don't really plan to. My goal with this jeep is not to get stuck.

xanders
xanders's Reviews
07-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Great traction, solid performance - overall great tires
Cons: If you mind your tires making noise, keep looking. These tires make a whirling buzz noise on pavement, and even on sand if you get above 15 mph. Of course, any tire with gaps big enough to get you through serious mud are going to make the same noise.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased these tires thinking I was taking a chance. They were basically the cheapest I could find on JC Whitney (or tirerack, 1010, etc.). I got the 31's which is was only a 1" increase. But I could not have been more pleased with the look, feel and performance.

I went romping through the Pine Barrens this weekend, and on some of the off-the-beaten trails I found myself sinking these babies into some brown cream cheesy goop. You know that feeling when your riding on the side of a rut, trying to stay up high, and then your tires fall into it ... then you feel that "there's nothing solid down here" feeling? Yeah, just dropped my foot down and I powered through all the holes I found myself in.

In short, I recommend these tires to anyone who uses their Jeep. I don't mind the noise at all. I only mentioned it as a con for anyone who may look at the pictures and not realize these tires are not for sneaking up on people.

tazzerboy

tazzerboy's Reviews

04-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Buckshot Radial Mudders
Pros: Hard rubber
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Hard rubber. Tread lasted a little over 50K. Good grip in mud and flung mud off of themselve effeciently. Relatively cheap tire and quiet on the hwy. Overall, tons better than the Goodyear MTR's that I had on before them.

enebo
enebo's Reviews

02-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Buckshot Radial Mudders
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Better than what was on there. Before i had wildcat LT's and got stuck quite a bit but with these the knobs on the sides help much more.

76cj7ps
76cj7ps's Reviews

02-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Buckshot Radial Mudders
Price: $80.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i like my tires, but i'm not a mud guy. they're good cheap tires, that i'll run untill i can afford to buy new.