Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $282.08
Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Recommended?
Yes: 28 / No: 0

The Dueler A/T REVO with UNI-T AQII Technology was developed to meet the needs of pickup truck and sport utility vehicle drivers who drive their vehicle both on and off the road. The Dueler A/T REVO is Bridgestone's first Off-Road All-Terrain light truck tire in America to feature UNI-T AQII Technology. It uses an advanced compound and construction features that enhance and preserve wet traction throughout the tire's life to better handle wet road conditions.

On the outside, the Dueler A/T REVO molds a Super Long Link Carbon Black, Dual Layer Tread II compound into an aggressive, all-terrain pattern of interlocking tread blocks to provide traction and handling on- and off-road. As the top layer of tread compound wears away, it reveals a second layer specifically developed to resist aging and remain pliable to retain more wet traction-even as it wears.

Internally, the Dueler A/T REVO features a Computer Optimized Component System that blends twin high strength steel belts reinforced with spirally wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance durability while minimizing weight. O-Beads (which use a single strand of bead wire that is continuously wrapped multiple times until the desired strength is provided) enhance the tire's fit to the wheel to improve uniformity and ride quality.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

BigBLue05X
BigBLue05X's Reviews

05-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Price: $148.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Smooth on the road. Get great traction in snow, dirt, mud and sand. Long lasting tread. Have 30k miles on them and still have a lot of tread left. Low hum on the Highway. Bad thing, they only go up to 33".

ntaousakis
ntaousakis's Reviews

01-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Pros: Loasted 40,000 miles, Look Good, ok in Rain and on Road
Cons: Not so good offroad. Good on dry or loose dirt, but do not clean at all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these tires for 3 years and got 40,000 miles out of them. They have wore unevenly and are cupped, but they are very smooth and quiet still. Driving in the snow Its ok, doesnt do as well as I would like. I dont seem to get any traction in the snow especially when braking or turning. In the rain they are good, but stopping sometimes the Jeep will slide instead of hold grip. Strong Sidewall though, keep in mind I got the P tires not LT, and Ive had these tires on rocks and hitting curbs lol, no problems.

Lee Iaccoca
Lee Iaccoca's Reviews

11-23-2007, 06:45 AM
Price: $420.00
Pros: on road, off-road traction for an AT; wear well
Cons: Knock on wood, but none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have had Revos going on 3 years. Like the other reviews said: "they're great."

Aired down, they did the Miller Jeep Trail and most of the Big Bear Trails (both So Cal). The Revos can get you through areas where most people are using MTs.

ElvisV04290

ElvisV04290's Reviews

07-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Pros: Looks good, does well in sand and snow
Cons: if you don't find a deal, it can be kinda hight in price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire, handles great in snow and rain, even got me out of silver lake sand dunes when my 4wd went out with just the rear end (and no locker). It looks cool even with it not being a hard core off road tire. I will buy them again if I stay at this tire size for my next set of rubber.

2003Rubi

2003Rubi's Reviews

02-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Pros: Excellent tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I run 31" Duelers as my street tire on my Rubicon. I swap them out when I am going out on the trail but they are great for the daily commute and they arent too bad for the occasional off road trip. I would recommend this tire for someone who does a lot of street driving. If you want a tire that will do better on the trail you might do better with an MT/R or the like. But I think they are a great street tire and would buy them again without hesitation.

mfm22
mfm22's Reviews

01-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Pros: Excellent ,great dry and wet traction
Cons: A bit pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Changed from dunlop A/T ...its like night and day Revos rock feel solid on banking turns holds road in dry and wet. good off road in sand [air down as always]. have not seen snow yet but expect that thay will perform very well

Page 2 of 2 1 2