Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $282.08
Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Recommended?
Yes: 28 / No: 0

The Dueler A/T REVO with UNI-T AQII Technology was developed to meet the needs of pickup truck and sport utility vehicle drivers who drive their vehicle both on and off the road. The Dueler A/T REVO is Bridgestone's first Off-Road All-Terrain light truck tire in America to feature UNI-T AQII Technology. It uses an advanced compound and construction features that enhance and preserve wet traction throughout the tire's life to better handle wet road conditions.

On the outside, the Dueler A/T REVO molds a Super Long Link Carbon Black, Dual Layer Tread II compound into an aggressive, all-terrain pattern of interlocking tread blocks to provide traction and handling on- and off-road. As the top layer of tread compound wears away, it reveals a second layer specifically developed to resist aging and remain pliable to retain more wet traction-even as it wears.

Internally, the Dueler A/T REVO features a Computer Optimized Component System that blends twin high strength steel belts reinforced with spirally wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance durability while minimizing weight. O-Beads (which use a single strand of bead wire that is continuously wrapped multiple times until the desired strength is provided) enhance the tire's fit to the wheel to improve uniformity and ride quality.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

BlackWidowJK

JeepLife
BlackWidowJK's Reviews
02-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Price: $112.00
Pros: Quiet on the roads Great gas mileage. Sticky on surfaces.
Cons:  All soft tires can loose chunks on rocks.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love These Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2s they stick to wet rocks and I often don't even need 4-wheel drive for many 45 degree 30 foot [rocky] climbs..

kvmn82
kvmn82's Reviews
01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Great ice and snow grip, impressive in all conditions.
Cons: Slight hum
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Picked them up at costco with free balancing and nitrogen for lifetime of tires.

wjjeepman34
wjjeepman34's Reviews
01-20-2012, 06:23 PM
Price: $225.00
Pros: Absolutely the best A/T tire I have ever tried. Excellent grip in dry, wet, snow, or icy conditions.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The best All-terrain tire I have ever used, hands down. I really dont know what to say about this tire except it a MUST BUY! I've gotten 55k miles out of my set and its almost to the wear bars, and I'm sure I'll get another 15k before they are down to 3/32" (usually the recommended lowest tread depth). Just absolutely amazing! Whenever I need another a/t tire, this will be it no questions asked!

duukiey
duukiey's Reviews
10-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Price: $1,000.00
Pros: had them on my JK, loved them so got them for my TJ
Cons: none really
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bought them for my JK in '08-'09, when the stock stuff wasn't holding up, and loved every mile on them, had 40000km's on them when traded the JK in and they still looked brand new, so got some 31's for the TJ, and expecting the same results...

BUSCHLIGHTRULES
BUSCHLIGHTRULES's Reviews
09-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: dont explode while driving
Cons: nothing yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: not bad tires, havent found anything to complain about yet

Piepenbrok420
Piepenbrok420's Reviews
09-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Price: $419.00
Pros: Good in the dirt and sand
Cons: none so far, hasn't rained in Dallas all summer so don't know how they fare in mud yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Been good in the creeks, over the rocks, and in the dirt trails so far. Hasn't rained here for months so don't know their mud capabilities yet.

gone2hatteras

gone2hatteras's Reviews

06-27-2011, 04:23 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: $100.00 rebate, Ride, Wet weather performance, Low road noise, Good floatation in sand, Appearance
Cons: Could be a bit pricy without a rebate.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is my second set of Bridgestones A/Ts and after 2500 miles very pleased with the ride, noise level and wet weather performance. The first set of Bridgestone A/T’s (693)was a used set with unknown mileage and I ran those for 50k and did finally replace them due to age not wear as they still had about 33% of the useable tread remaining. These Revos seem quieter on the road than the 693 and did balance without issue, some only requiring 2oz of lead. The worse one of the bunch did take 3.75oz but that could have been my 28 year old rim. I mostly off road in sand so I can only comment on the tires performance in sand, so far no issues and airing down could have only improved the performance. Flotation was good for a tire with 32psi on semi-dry sand and the CJ was in no strain at any time.

Tire size: 31x10.5x15r
Vehicle: 1983 CJ7 (stock)

Wrangler30
Wrangler30's Reviews
05-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Great tire so far. Only had them on the Jeep for about 500 miles
Cons: None yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire so far. Only about 500 miles on them so far. I was looking for a good A/T tire and the REVO IIs were it. Mine are 31x10.5Rx15. I bought from Tire Rack and had them shipped to a local tire shop and were on the Jeep in three days start to finish.

Straight6Tank
Straight6Tank's Reviews
04-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Pros: Very little noise goin down the road, and do their job off the road
Cons: None that I know of!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are great! I knew i made a good choice when i got em. I have no issues with these babies so far. And Im hoping it stays that way.

mmachac
mmachac's Reviews
11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: can take a lt of abuse
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: P275/60R20 is the tire size. they wear really well. i dont have any complaints

nauthead

nauthead's Reviews
04-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Price: $1,050.00
Pros: Handling
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire decent price. I wanted the Goodyears but could not find them in the right size. So far the Bridgestones have been great.

hawk3ye

hawk3ye's Reviews
10-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Theyre nice. WEeeee
Cons: need to be bigger
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Theyre nice.

CosmosMariner
CosmosMariner's Reviews

03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Price: $90.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The best A/T tire around for those who want aggressive looks and performance, but want a solid, long lasting tire that has aggressive tread but is totally silent on the interstate.

DementedXJ

DementedXJ's Reviews

01-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought a set used for a great deal and they have been great. I drove to new york from ohio and they dd great on the highway, wet roads, 12" of snow and some mud.

grubbyon
grubbyon's Reviews

01-21-2009, 04:24 PM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great tires got at a good price got them off a messed up truck that about all that was left of it after roll

Steinalero

Steinalero's Reviews

09-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Price: $215.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tires! They've gotten me through some sticky situations. I would highly recommend them.

stomp13
stomp13's Reviews

08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Great A/T tire
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 31x10x15

I've been running tese tires for 4years and 40,000 miles. Great A/T tire! I've had great luck with them in deep snow, heavy rain, and light mud. They run great at highway speeds (70mph+), and they are not a loud tire. As stated I have about 40k on them and I still have more than half of my tread thickness. Im big on keeping my air pressure in check and I feel thats why they have so much tread left.

If you are looking for a great A/T tire keep these in mind!

4SEVEN3
4SEVEN3's Reviews

08-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome tire! Hardly any road noise, excellent wear, super weat traction! Good all around tire!

kagraham
kagraham's Reviews

07-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Price: $125.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good on-road behavior, quieter than the cheap factory like tires I had before. I haven't been off-road yet, but they also performed very well during the second (snowy) half of the Colorado winter. They made probably about 10+ round trips to Summit County from Golden without incident.

Confucious
Confucious's Reviews

06-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire. I'm a huge fan of Bridgestone/Firestone tires. The traction is great on and off road.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »