Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $650.00
Average Price: $412.82
Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Recommended?
Yes: 30 / No: 3

From Bridgestone site:
With its powerful grip and smooth ride, the Dueler A/T REVO with UNI-T AQ II is the light truck and SUV tire that's equipped for the best and worst of driving conditions. Thanks to the advanced technology, it lets you handle the wet, the dry, even the snow, as the tire wears. With its aggressive tread and sidewall design, even the look of the Dueler A/T REVO grabs attention wherever you go.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

jlr69s

jlr69s's Reviews

04-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire for the road and sand... I live on the beach! Not the best with mud as I'm sure you can tell.

bfusmc
bfusmc's Reviews

03-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 30'' bridgestones probabaly should go 33's

XJ2000

XJ2000's Reviews

03-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tire. Long treadlife. Great in all weather conditions. Not as good as the BFG AT on the trails. Wouldn't get them again because they leave something to be desired when wheeling.

am3rican
am3rican's Reviews

02-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: so far so good

Knightryder721
Knightryder721's Reviews

02-28-2008, 12:02 AM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good off road tire, gotten 60,000 out of them and I could probably get another 10,000

levergun

levergun's Reviews

02-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: terrific on road and off

roystr
roystr's Reviews

09-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Pros: dunno yet,i got them just as the snow went away last winter. the few dirt/gravel roads i been on,they were fine.
Cons: a bit of noise,but i kinda like it. it reminds me i have a real tire under me.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i own a all wheel drive HONDA ELEMENT,and the tires i got were the biggest that can be fit on the el without doing anything to the sus,ect. the guy at sears didnt want to put them on,and guy at the dealer shop didnt know either,allthough they are much much bigger than the largest recomended on the manual.
there isnt a lift kit for it. so i wanted to get as tall a tire i could fit,just to get a bit more clearance. i got a total of 1" height underneeth. good nuff.
i was wondering,if i put those wheel spacers on 1" or maybe 3/4",then i could go even wider and taller without rubbing.as well as widen the track of the "TRUCK" lol, giving me more stability cornering,or driving on a slanted trail. (tip over protection)shrug

what do you guys think of them spacers if i dont go crazy with the width of them?
if theres a way to put a picture of my honda on here,id like to,even though its not a jeep.

my kid has a jeep,and thats what brought me here,looking for the tires he just bought,to see if they are any good in our "up north " winters. ( "lake effect" snow 3 or 4' over night)
thanx for any info,
roy
fulton,NY
the kid bought *$^#* cepek MCII,i forget what jeep he has. they came with a kit from
http://rustysoffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=rustys&Product _Code=300SPK&Category_Code=WHEELTIRE

they any good for snow?? thanks again.
i hope i didnt break any rules with that link above

yleefox
yleefox's Reviews

09-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Pros: Excellant in snow and on wet pavement
Cons: A bit noisy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've owned two sets of these tires and have been more than pleased with their performance in snow and given their design, wet pavement. They are a bit noisy but wear well, again given their design. I would recommend these to someone who drives in snow and spends most of their time on-road.

00xj54

00xj54's Reviews

08-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Price: $116.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are easily the best tire for those who want to go off road but stlil have a nice tire or a daily driver.

table

table's Reviews

08-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Price: $556.61
Pros: Great traction, nice look with unique tread design that is also functional
Cons: As with any OWL, scrapes off on the rocks/curbs/car washes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've only had this tire and the Factory Goodyear Wranglers that came from the dealer on my 2000 WJ. I have had no problems with them, in over 1 year of ownership. They are a bit noisier than the Wranglers, but that's not an issue for me. No slippage on the wet pavement and keeps traction in the heavy rain, even on the high-speed highway offramps. The snow traction is superior to that of the Goodyear Wrangler's and have been able to go through over a foot with no problem in 4-All-Time (QT-II). As for the price, got the Bridgestone "buy 3 get one free deal". Do a quick search of the site, these tires rank up with BFG's All-Terrain TA K/O. Some people even think they're better.

BlueJ

BlueJ's Reviews

08-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Pros: Excellent tires in all conditions. Clean very wheel in mud and muck.
Cons: None really but the price. But you get what you pay for.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires were a bit more then I wanted to spend for an A/T but well worth it. They are over 7,000 miles now and the tread looks new still. Absolutely no road noise at all, and very capable off pavement. Excellent during the winters here in Colorado. Highly recommend

southerndawg

southerndawg's Reviews

08-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Pros: Great traction in dry, wet and muddy conditions.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have run these tires for 35K miles and they still have a lot of tread left. They are quiet on the road and I have found no complaints about them. I have not tried these in snow.

Page 2 of 2 1 2