Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > Big O Tires Big Foot X/T

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughHuge Soft top Sale

Big O Tires Big Foot X/T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

Big O Tires Big Foot X/T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $634.20
Manufacturer: Big O Tires
Recommended?
Yes: 6 / No: 0

This is an aggressive all-terrain tire that big o put out a few years back and are a wonderfully engineered tire.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

ArmyVet717
ArmyVet717's Reviews
02-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: None
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are not the greatest. Big O's on front, Wrangler AT's on back... Can't wait to get my new shoes!

monkeee2002
monkeee2002's Reviews

12-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Price: $875.00
Pros: These are good looking tires, not loud for a mud tire. They do well in ice, snow, and mud.
Cons: No cons to list.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are good looking tires, not loud for a mud tire. They do well in ice, snow, and mud. I paid 875 for 5- 31x10.50x15 tires.

Big O backs them with a 'no questions asked' warranty; if the tire fails, they'll replace it free, no matter what caused the failure. This warranty was a deal-maker for me.
The tires clean out well in both mud and snow. They provide a surprising amount of traction in snow and ice; these are the first tires I've had (without studs) that facilitate reasonable stopping distances on ice.
I will definitely be buying this same tire when they need to be replaced!

ThunderFoot

ThunderFoot's Reviews
09-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Price: $920.00
Pros: 3-year warranty. Price.
Cons: Noisy on the highway.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I went pricing tyres and Big O in Boulder essentially gave me an offer I couldn't refuse - buy four get one free. Since I was changing tyre sizes this worked beautifully.

The tyres have a more aggressive tread pattern than the ones that came with the vehicle. This pattern, though, does create a lot of noise on the highway but, heck, it's a Jeep and who cares about road noise.

Whether I would replace them with the same is debatable, not that they aren't good tyres but I'd prefer something a bit larger (just a tad bit, though), maybe 33". This might pose a problem finding that size for a 17" wheel.

evan1395
evan1395's Reviews
11-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Great low lug side wall tread, big rubber blocks of tread on the outside make great for airing down when your in fresh powder
Cons: Rocks seem to chew chunks out of the cheap rubber
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not bad for a good trail running tire. Snow they're not bad when your aired down to about 4-5 lbs, soft sidewalls too which i like.

Amadeus3
Amadeus3's Reviews

03-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Big O Tires Big Foot X/T
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They were on the jeep when I bought it. Can't really comment on treadwear, but they are quiet for a mud tire and the traction is decent. only thing i don't like is the 2 ply sidewall.