Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BFG M/T

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

BFG M/T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BFG M/T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $220.00
Average Price: $344.20
Manufacturer: BFG
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

Mud Terrain

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cycleguy04

cycleguy04's Reviews
12-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Great for on and off-road.
Cons: Ive only been in the snow once so far with them and it was a bad experience. It was extremely icy, so it may have been the situation, not the tire.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good all around tire! Not sure how much they cost because they were on the Jeep when I bought it.

DuncsWK
DuncsWK's Reviews
08-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Pros: Good traction and more agressive look
Cons: A little louder than I expected.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The tires were a little louder than I initially expected. However, after a couple hundred miles, I don't even notice it anymore.

(These are the tires off of the 2011 Rubicon)

GrEmLiN
GrEmLiN's Reviews
07-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: EXCELLENT price They wear very well on the street Super quiet DIG like a shovel through ice, snow, anything Great handling in all weather
Cons: A LITTLE slick in the rain if over-inflated / speeding Discontinued! I hear the KM2's are the way to go, though. Sometimes difficult to balance properly
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I picked up a set of four 31x10.50x15LT BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires with about 70-80% tread left for $100, and waited nearly 6 months to mount them. Finally when my bald tires landed me stuck in an embarrassing ONE INCH of snow/ice in a frozen parking lot, I mounted these BFG M/Ts and although I struggled to get them to balance correctly, they work GREAT, handle great, wear well and don't make any noise on the road. They DIG LIKE A SHOVEL! Awesome tires and for the price I paid for them I LOVE them!!

Not looking forward to dropping big money on wheels/tires down the road but I hear the KM2's will be worth it. If I don't get the BFG M/T KM2's I will go Super Swamper radials.

brettster323
brettster323's Reviews
07-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Amazing traction, Great for mudding
Cons: Loud Roaring
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Deffinetly great tires, and a pretty resonable prices.

wyattarnall
wyattarnall's Reviews

12-12-2008, 04:26 PM
BFG M/T
Price: $220.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love 'em. never thrown a bead. aired down to 8 psi lots of times. have already exceeded the mileage rating for them and have 40% tread left

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.