Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BFG AT

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

BFG AT Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BFG AT

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $180.00
Average Price: $297.61
Manufacturer: BFG
Recommended?
Yes: 10 / No: 1

Tires

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

mike_breaker_5

Web Wheeler
mike_breaker_5's Reviews
11-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: tire wears well on my jeep. also is very stable for being an 11.5 on a wrangler.
Cons: absolutely worthless in the mud and muck. great snow, hard pack, and soccer moms. they load up fast if they even grab a hold.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: like i said... if your just doing trail rides or even a little gravely surfaced roads tour going to be fine with these tires. they load up way too fast to be practical in the mud. i got them for a steal of a price and can't complain about that. however i will be absolutely elated when i can get them off my jeep.

straightZJ6
straightZJ6's Reviews
09-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Price: $134.96
Pros: will get you out of a mud hold just takes it time.
Cons: the tread spacing is small so less clean out.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have gone off road a couple of time and sometimes wish i had mudd terrrianes but can afford them but they will do the work in smaller mud pits.

shepjeep
shepjeep's Reviews
08-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Price: $380.00
Pros: great on and off road
Cons: none to me
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ive had them forever and they really last. Not to loud on highway and not bad on lil' trails.

94xj4x4
94xj4x4's Reviews
02-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Price: $0.10
Pros: free
Cons: bald
Recommended? Yes

Comments: would be good tires if they had meat on them.

Rubicon0816
Rubicon0816's Reviews

01-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Great on road, pretty decent on the light trails.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had these tires before I threw on some ProComp M/T's 33". Had these 31" BFG A/T and they were a GREAT tire. No noise on road, they didnt wear that fast AT ALL, Pretty decent on the pocket, and still able to hold it's own on the trails. Although I wouldn't go crazy with them. Also a GREAT tire for beginners for trailing and/or lift kits.

YJ-Jer

YJ-Jer's Reviews
09-28-2009, 12:49 PM
Price: $380.00
Pros: Great looking tire and take to the trails great. Got a great deal on 5 of them for 380 on Craigslist. not new but had less than 4k on them and one had never seen the pavement!
Cons: Hard to keep in balance, especially at higher speeds. (It's a jeep so high spped is not a big deal though)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like the tire. It handles well on the road and takes to the trails well too. I kind of lucked into them on craigslist and was just about to buy the ProComp ATs. I am glad I found them and they were basically half price!

unclewayne65
unclewayne65's Reviews
09-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Rides great, grips great!
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far everything is GREAT! the only problem i have is that they rub a little at full lock so i have to pick up some wheel spacers in a little while otherwise a spectacular product in mud and rain... Plus they seem to be quieter at highway speeds than the POS stock tires a Sahara comes with... Overall highly recommended.

yjJeff

yjJeff's Reviews
06-28-2009, 10:28 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: 31"
Cons: not 33"
Recommended? Yes

Comments: came with the jeep. what can I say... they're tires and they're round and they're not flat yet... I like em!

Jasen
Jasen's Reviews
06-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Perfect for the PNW. Great traction in all weather conditions. Great stopping traction, quiet, long ware.
Cons: They've gott'n a little expensive sense the last set I put on it.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I discoverdd BFG's years ago when I put them on one of my hot roads and have been running BFG's on every vehical I've owned sense. The first thing I notice when I tossed the OEM barbie tires and put the 31x10 BFG A/T's on, is how quiet they are. Then they preformed in there design range just as well as every other BFG profomance, passanger and LT I've had on my rigs over the years.
Having been in the auto detail business for 10 years, I've driven a lot of tires and there's really nothing out there in the price range that comes close to BFG's.

blackattak
blackattak's Reviews

03-25-2009, 01:40 PM
BFG AT
Pros: Good AT tire, quiet, good on wood roads, decent on wet paved roads
Cons: Little scary on icy roads, not the best in Mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have had on for 5000 miles & very good tire wear to date. They have gotten me everywhere I have gone so far. Thru 2 feet of snow they are good. A little scary on icy pavement or light dusting of snow on roads. On wood roads they do gunk up a bit with mud but have been very satisfied with them as a offroad tire. I bought them as an all around tire & to date they are exactly that. Currently looking at getting some MTs (possibly MT MTZs for more offroad capability) & using these as my winter tires.

gatesjr03
gatesjr03's Reviews

01-24-2009, 04:30 AM
BFG AT
Price: $180.00
Recommended? No

Comments: Tires are great in all conditions but the tread on it for me was really bad and its only been a year and doenst look anything like it should

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.