Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2

Get DBA Brake Rotors From ExtremeTerrain.com!Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,500.00
Average Price: $66,735.36
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Recommended?
Yes: 157 / No: 1

New for 2007 next generation BFG Mud Terrain

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

timmyt

timmyt's Reviews

02-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Price: $235.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: these tire look nice. and ride awesome. I just got them installed on 2/20/2009 so when i get some use i will post more.

matt4x4
matt4x4's Reviews

02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Price: $160.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: these tires are very nice looking. they have a very aggessive look to them to. i have not had a chance to run them on the road yet i still need my lift but i can't wait to see how they handle.

Billyin4C
Billyin4C's Reviews

02-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Pros: Great looks, quiet, solid traction
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I live in WA where the roads are always wet. I worried about how a mud terrain would handle on wet roads, but I just did a couple hundred miles in pouring rain and the performance was stellar (even with hard braking). If you have a soft top, you'll never hear the tire, so don't worry about noise.

Txn79
Txn79's Reviews

02-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Price: $190.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The tire is simply an awesome performing tire and it looks good to boot! It has a pretty decent ride of a mud tire and isn't very loud.

draganov
draganov's Reviews

02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome!!! I can wheel stuff unlocked that others can't locked. The grip is fantastic wet or dry. The clean out great. The best tire on the market for all around wheeling.

RVA_TJ06
RVA_TJ06's Reviews

02-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best riding tire that I have put on so far, definitely going to buy again when I need to. But they are most likely going to outlast my old tires which wore out after 20,000.

tupton
tupton's Reviews

02-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Price: $175.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Although I haven't yet tried them out offroad, they are very quiet and smooth on the street compared to the Mud Rovers.

JLCJ7
JLCJ7's Reviews

02-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Price: $220.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these. I had the generation one mud terrains and these new ones are much quieter on the road, but still clean the mud out nice on the trails

Rigger007
Rigger007's Reviews

02-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far a great tire. Very quiet for an MT. They look great. I havent wheeled them yet though...

rollercam351
rollercam351's Reviews

02-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Price: $735.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best tires a jeep could have, awesome all around performance, nice aggressive pattern, snow performance exceeds any other tire ive owned, bfg really set the bar with this one!!!

SurfnSnow
SurfnSnow's Reviews

01-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Price: $195.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They work great on the rocks, and on the road. They don't lose grip and when aired down, they hold super good

JeepDoo

JeepDoo's Reviews

01-20-2009, 01:27 AM
Pros: awesome street, mud, rocks, and trail
Cons: not wearing very good
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been driving these tires around on the street for a few months and i was worried because they are so quiet, i figured they wouldnt be as good offroad as my previous bfg mt. But lets just say i was very mistaken, these things are ridiculous. They grab anything and everything. Rocks, Mud, they even stuck still when i had to winch my friend up a hill, didnt let the Jeep budge. it's a truely ingenious design by Bfg. They mixed the Krawler with the MT perfectly, and it turned out to be quieter than the both of them. I will never own a different kind of tire. Bfg again set the standard for offroad tire engineering with these, there isnt anything out there that can match. Only concern is they are wearing down a little awkwardly in the front, but as long as I rotate them often it wont be a problem.

ivanimal
ivanimal's Reviews

01-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires came with the Jeep[ so I have not had a great deal of time to off road them They do handle welll on the road and are exceptional in the rain.

steelhd1

steelhd1's Reviews

01-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Price: $700.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good looking tires with god road manners and not too loud. Not the best in the snow, but that was to be expected.

soundersfc
soundersfc's Reviews

01-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Pros: Great looking tire, little to no road noise
Cons: Bad in slush/ice
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the 33x12.5 KM2's and they look good . Mine are siped and tread wear seems really minimal since I have traveled over 1.5k and they still have nub's on the middle of the tire. Just had a snow storm here in washington a few weeks ago and the tire handled very well. It was really hard to spin the tires in the powder/packed snow because the tire would dig it up! In the slush and ice it didn't do too well, but then again what tire performs well in those conditions (besides snow tires). In the slush the tire would follow the well warn tire "troths" and would be hard to steer out of them because the tread would slip on the ice. The mud terrain has very little noise on the pavement, you really have to listen to hear it and it is a faint humming sound. I'll write another review after I take them out wheeling! Very satisfied... especially when I paid $215/per tire

2skulls01
2skulls01's Reviews

01-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Price: $175.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very aggressive look and much quieter than I thought. In fact, about as loud as my BFG TAs! I am very pleased with the overall look and pattern, time for wheelin'.

Jebussaves0

Jebussaves0's Reviews

12-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sheer ecstasy molded in rubber...

Seriously great tires. No sound until ~65 mph, great traction in deep mud. They don't seem to mind rain much and I've lost traction on the street only once when I was testing under hard braking in a wet parking lot.

Pionex311

Pionex311's Reviews

12-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Price: $1,149.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've finally had the chance to play with these in both mud and snow conditions. Let me tell you, this has probably been the best choice of tire I have gone with, ever. If you can afford them, get them.

jonlabass
jonlabass's Reviews

12-13-2008, 05:18 PM
Price: $230.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far so good -- tested on dry and snow-covered ground and does well. Even better when aired down.

JMP8562
JMP8562's Reviews

11-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Price: $1,300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i like the new design they dont howel when you are going down the highway dont like how they dont keep the balancing but then-again they are M/T's the big plus is they go through some soupy-***-mud with no problem's

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »