Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,500.00
Average Price: $66,735.36
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Recommended?
Yes: 157 / No: 1

New for 2007 next generation BFG Mud Terrain

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last

Hunter7158

Hunter7158's Reviews
01-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Great Traction, Self Cleaning Tread, No Road Noise
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Cant remember price exactly, The best tire I have ever owned. Amazing traction, self cleaning tread, and absolutely no road noise for such an aggressive mud tire.

phizer350

phizer350's Reviews
12-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Price: $1,000.00
Pros: Traction
Cons: Nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great in everything I have thrown at them. Mud, snow, everyday driving. Not very noisy on the highway either.

thunderstar99
thunderstar99's Reviews
12-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Price: $1,300.00
Pros: Awesome tire; good traction in most anything.
Cons: Not very good with wet roads and ice.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The only issue is with wet roads and ice the tires will slide. I dont know how they would do with an abs system though as I dont have one.

60perry
60perry's Reviews
12-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Price: $208.00
Pros: Easy to mount and balanced great.
Cons: N/A
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice handling tires have had them in all types of weather and have NOt had any regrets. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

OhioXJ2010
OhioXJ2010's Reviews
11-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Price: $240.00
Pros: Reliability,low noise for such aggressive tread, very good off road, great looks
Cons: they aren't free !
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had a set of these a couple years ago and regret not taking them off before the old truck rolled away! I have only heard great things about the KM2s and I have only had great results as well! Great ride, low noise, great for towing, great in mud and snow, very durable and worth the investment....will easily out last the budget tires many times over

MVintherTJ
MVintherTJ's Reviews
10-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: GREAT on rocks and trails. Quiet on the street.
Cons: Not so good in mud.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are amazing when rock crawling and driving down trails. However in mud they tend to become caked and don't self clean very well. On the street they behave nicely and are quiet.

Yellow02
Yellow02's Reviews

09-24-2012, 10:21 PM
Price: $212.00
Pros: Long lasting for DD, great offroad, quiet, and can take a beating.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the 35/12.5/R15. I have had these tires for over 35,000 miles and they are at about 40% tread left. I use them on my DD and they perform great offroad. Never had any problems with them, even while being hit by another car directly on the tire and didnt damage the tire but scratched my wheel. I got them siped when i got them and would not suggest getting the outsides siped if you are going to offroad with them because chunks of the tires will come off.

1991wrangler413
1991wrangler413's Reviews
09-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: grab good
Cons: dont last long
Recommended? Yes

Comments: grabs anything

SLADE
SLADE's Reviews

05-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Price: $1,300.00
Pros: Quiet, ride smooth
Cons: Do not dig, do not clean out Out, wear fast, and have absolutly no lateral traction. At 75% tread, I wanted a another tire. At 50% tread, they where replaced. A waste of money.
Recommended? No

Comments: Tires where a HUGE let down. I wouldn't run them again if I was given a set for free. They are nice on the street, but are worthless on anything else. They have no lateral traction, do not dige or clean out, and wear too fast.

bjdean16
bjdean16's Reviews
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: Great tire in mud, clean well and wear well
Cons: Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Like the tires but probably will look for a less pricey tire next time. They have worn great and do perform very good in mud.

dwbrown

dwbrown's Reviews
04-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Pros: Grip in the mud great, grabs great aired down.
Cons: TERRIBLE on wet road, loud.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My only two complaints about these tires are the fact of how bad they are on a wet road, and the noise they've started to make. Three times I've lost the back end taking a turn, once I went across two lanes of traffic before I was able to regain control. Now they have terrible dissonance between themselves, the low hum originally wasn't bad, now its pretty annoying (its often louder than my music and the sound of the wind). But , I still love them offroad.

Pinkfuzz
Pinkfuzz's Reviews
04-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Price: $848.00
Pros: Quiet, can run at low pressures with popping a bead, long lasting for an aggressive mt
Cons: kinda bad in mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is the second time around with these tires and I will never buy another tire, these are awesome, I never spin tires while crawling, they just stick like crazy.

boeingxtreme
boeingxtreme's Reviews
04-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Great All Around Tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Tires, Look Good, Awesome Tread Pattern , Grip great when aired down offroad, tread cleans fairly well offroad

PH1L
PH1L's Reviews
02-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Price: $147.00
Pros: awesome tires
Cons: price went up
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have 23,000 on them and they still have decent tread

95_xj_country
95_xj_country's Reviews
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Price: $840.00
Pros: great in the mud, quiet on the road
Cons: cant find any yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: theses tires are great in the mud and in sandy areas. theyre also quiet on the road

MzAshlee
MzAshlee's Reviews
02-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Pros: Great in the offroad on the rocks, in the snow and sand, on the roads in all conditions. Great tire!
Cons: ...nada
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire. Definitely recommend! I did a lot of research before I chose what tires. These are the best!!!

MzAshlee
MzAshlee's Reviews
Pros: Great in the offroad on the rocks, in the snow and sand, on the roads in all conditions. Great tire!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire. Definitely recommend! I did a lot of research before I chose what tires. These are the best!!!

MzAshlee
MzAshlee's Reviews
Recommended? Yes

prariepunk
prariepunk's Reviews
01-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Price: $209.00
Pros: Great traction in mud, great road wear & tread life
Cons: no good in the snow... at all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these tires on my Jeep! I reviewed several tires & went with these due to their tread life & design & I have not been disappointed. Very low road noise

kr1
kr1's Reviews
12-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Price: $169.00
Pros: Great tires on wet asphalt and in snow
Cons: Actually has a tendency to clog in mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have around 10000 miles on these tires now and am very satisfied with them They work excellent on rock, asphalt and in the snow. They are OK on mud. They have good traction in mud but they do tend to clog up. Spinning the tires frees that up.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last