Recommended Yes: 163 / No: 1

New for 2007 next generation BFG Mud Terrain

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $1500
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Great tire, not too noisy, improved snow and ice traction. Looks great.

#6 ·
Price $1000
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great price on set of tires! Not as loud as i thought they would be! Love the aggressive look.

#8 ·
Price $267
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: 35x12.50" tires look and ride great. Minimal noise for a mud tire. MUCH better than Goodyear M/T's IMHO.

#14 ·
Price $160
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great improvement over my previous BFG MTs. Pre-siped, quieter, stronger sidewall, all for the same price.

#15 ·
Price $1100
Rating 5
Pros Great onroad, offroad, on rocks and in the rain and Ice..
Cons Nothing negative to say. Super sticky on rock climbs
Recommended yes

Comments: Perhaps this review is a little quick, but within the first few miles on these tires I could tell the difference. Tire noise is very low even compared to my old All Terrains. They soak up bumps better, and I know they will perform well off road. Just be prepared to hit the brake pedal sooner than usual because of the extra unsprung weight.

Update on my review:
Today Feb 27,2009 we had heavy freezing rain in 20 degree weather. I went driving around for about an hour running in 4 high. Not once did I have an unintentional slide even over bridges. Of course I did have some drifting fun on some of the roads with no other cars around. They handled beautifuly..

#18 ·
Price $850
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: 32x11.50x15 6 ply. nice tires, a little on the noisy side but whatever right?

#19 ·
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires ROCK... Mud, rocks, hills, anything you throw at them they conquer.

#20 ·
Price $1300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: i like the new design they dont howel when you are going down the highway dont like how they dont keep the balancing but then-again they are M/T's the big plus is they go through some soupy-***-mud with no problem's

#23 ·
Price $140
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Sheer ecstasy molded in rubber...

Seriously great tires. No sound until ~65 mph, great traction in deep mud. They don't seem to mind rain much and I've lost traction on the street only once when I was testing under hard braking in a wet parking lot.

#25 ·
Rating 4
Pros Great looking tire, little to no road noise
Cons Bad in slush/ice
Recommended yes

Comments: I have the 33x12.5 KM2's and they look good :) . Mine are siped and tread wear seems really minimal since I have traveled over 1.5k and they still have nub's on the middle of the tire. Just had a snow storm here in washington a few weeks ago and the tire handled very well. It was really hard to spin the tires in the powder/packed snow because the tire would dig it up! In the slush and ice it didn't do too well, but then again what tire performs well in those conditions (besides snow tires). In the slush the tire would follow the well warn tire "troths" and would be hard to steer out of them because the tread would slip on the ice. The mud terrain has very little noise on the pavement, you really have to listen to hear it and it is a faint humming sound. I'll write another review after I take them out wheeling! Very satisfied... especially when I paid $215/per tire :)

#26 ·
Price $700
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good looking tires with god road manners and not too loud. Not the best in the snow, but that was to be expected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.