Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich BFG Radial All Terrain T/A KO

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJ

BF Goodrich BFG Radial All Terrain T/A KO Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich BFG Radial All Terrain T/A KO

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $158.00
Average Price: $577.13
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Recommended?
Yes: 533 / No: 12

The tire that invented the all-terrain category remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road performance, great mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on.

Features:

ShoulderLock technology (upper sidewall traction bars, 40% wider shoulder grooves)
Dual-tread radius with advanced profile design
Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center
Three-ply polyester carcass–TriGard® construction
Two full-width steel belts
Rim Protector
Dual-compound tread
High-strength single strand bead construction
Raised white letter and black sidewall styling

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 7 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

YJWarrior
YJWarrior's Reviews

11-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Price: $145.00
Pros: Great for DD and off-road Pretty quiet
Cons: lowers MPG (but its a Jeeep)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love my 31s on the 95 YJ! They handle well on and off road.

I experienced some tire rub on the springs but that's not BFGs issue...I just needed different wheels

lancer27
lancer27's Reviews
11-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: nice agressive pattern for at's
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: had them for a while no complaints other then the price but thats just cuz im a broke college student,

TJ4JT
TJ4JT's Reviews
10-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Price: $330.00
Pros: Low road noise, excellent daily driver tire, versatility allows moderate off road use w/ little concern
Cons: none noted yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these tires. I have the 31"/10.5" and I want to stay w/ the tire, but maybe go to a 33" or 35" The tires/tread are an excellent combination of comfort on the road, and confidence off the road.

Steinalero

Steinalero's Reviews
09-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: No road noise, great in the mud and the rocks
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great all around tire for the look and performance my Jeep needed.

ModernJ
ModernJ's Reviews
08-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Great wear good traction.
Cons: ride a little harsh
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have owned these tires before expect them to last 50k miles. Quiet good traction.

UPcruiser
UPcruiser's Reviews
08-27-2009, 01:47 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: free from old truck, tread last long, good traction off road
Cons: slides on wet roads,
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good tires , outlasted 1 of my trucks so they wear pretty good, can get my truck places it probably shouldn't be, but they like to lose traction on we pavement

flea2107
flea2107's Reviews
08-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Pros: tires durability is great
Cons: not the best mud tire
Recommended? Yes

Comments: everybody knows these tires.

timwolff925
timwolff925's Reviews
08-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Price: $1,175.79
Pros: Aggressive look, Quite Ride, Cheap
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice look that you can just swap the old rusty wheels and tires with. No rubbing issues AT ALL. Nice clean look. Very cheap for 5 full sets of tires and wheels.

wessker96

wessker96's Reviews
07-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Great traction not alot of road noise
Cons: Had the white letters put on inside, would do it the other way thinking back
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great traction not alot of road noise The looks good and are aggressive havent done the snow things yet but all other terrain work well, have torn up the yard a little when i park in it to clean it but good deal..got em used for 50.00 for all

wj03grandy
wj03grandy's Reviews

07-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: great all terrain tire
Cons: no good in mud!!!!!!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: if you are looking for an all terrain tire this is no better tire then the BFG's. however they are garbage in the mud!!! but i would own another set, because they are great on road and in the snow, and ok in most cases off road.

kmk108

kmk108's Reviews
06-29-2009, 12:45 AM
Price: $549.00
Pros: Excellent road manners, good off-road traction
Cons: none that i can think of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these on for a little over a year. Im new to the tire world, so I'm not sure if 68% tread left on 14 month old tires is good. I have gone around 13,000 miles on them. They perform well on road. I did not notice anything different over my highway terrains except for a slight noise around 30mph that stopped over 40mph. Now, over a year later, they are starting to make more road noise at highway speeds, but nothing i can't tolerate. They perform well off-road in anything except thick mud or huge rocks. If you are a serious off road person, i would get m/t. I would get these again, but i'll be getting m/t instead

mrmudman
mrmudman's Reviews
06-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Price: $170.00
Pros: there bfg
Cons: none
Recommended? No

Comments: good all around tire

LuckyLewk
LuckyLewk's Reviews
06-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Price: $590.00
Pros: Great tires
Cons: None, really...maybe a little over priced.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tires but I think theyre a little over priced. I do have a nice gash in the front passenger right on the bead that hasnt budged at all, and I dont expect any problems from until I decide to air down and take a rough trail, then I might loose it.

kelly1005
kelly1005's Reviews
05-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Price: $1,050.00
Pros: Reputation, on-road handling and limited noise
Cons: Touchy slippery in any mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ran 30" BFGs on my first Jeep, put them on the (ex) wife's Cherokee, put another set on my Montero (which lasted 60k before I sold the rig and the tires were still good). Almost went with the Goodyear MTs since that's what comes stock on the Rubicon but I was worried about the noise and I don't usually run any sort of real mud anyway.

TexasX

TexasX's Reviews

05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Price: $177.00
Pros: Quite on the road, with top off you could nap riding down the highway. They are good in the rain. For a daily driver you can’t beat them. They balance well. You will get your 50,000 miles out of them.
Cons: They are not a hardcore off-road tire, not really a con because they are all terrains.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: You just don’t hear people complain about these tires they can’t be beat. The only complaint I hear is they load up in the mud, “hello,” not a Mud Tire. They do hold their own in the mud for an A/T. I want even bother trying anything else, I love them.

Mediarocker
Mediarocker's Reviews
05-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Pros: Decent on road traction, excellent traction in dirt, good grip on rocks
Cons: Tends to hydroplane easily, Bad Grip in muddy situations
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had these tires when they came on the Jeep, I've put about 5,000 miles on them since I bought the jeep and they are really great tires.

I've thrown them at rocks, dirt, mud, and heavy torrential rain, and they do great in all situations.

My only complaint is how easilly they hydroplane. Its easy to lock up my brakes and these tires will slide effortlessly. The Siping is just not good enough.
Mud traction is terrible as well, as an all terrain I would figure it could dig away alot easier than a street tire, but it handles like a street tire in mud. Lock to lock does nothing, and neither does switching directions rapidly. When you dig in, you're stuck.

Rock traction is excellent, and with lockers you can easily conquer near vertical obstacles. Dirt traction is great, but i havent been able to test loose sand.

Would I buy again? Yes for my truck. For my Jeep, No. I want more offroad traction. However, this is an excellent tire for pavement pounders who rarely see offroad action. If you see the occasional trail, this tire would be great for you.

awachwhiteboy
awachwhiteboy's Reviews
05-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Price: $520.00
Pros: Good tread life
Cons: they're AT's
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires but looking back I should have gone with Mud terrains. They are great on the road and dry dirt but in snow or mud not so much.

the_weirdo

the_weirdo's Reviews

04-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Tires are great for a daily driver and moderate offroad. We run Slickrock and Deer Valley without issue on these tires. No good in the mud, but that is to be expected.

rnolloth88

rnolloth88's Reviews

04-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Price: $650.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love BFG ATS.I think they are the best overall tires money can buy!!!!!!!!

HCI_Stang
HCI_Stang's Reviews

04-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice tire.

Some road noise.

Hasn't gotten stuck yet.

I'd probably go with the General Grabber AT next.

Page 7 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »