Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

BF Goodrich BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,400.00
Average Price: $393.73
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Recommended?
Yes: 218 / No: 2

The ultimate off-road tire. Gives the traction and confidence to go anywhere, and get back, even through the most extreme off-road conditions. DiggerLugz power through deep gumbo mud, dirt, sand, and over rocks. Tough, aggressive appearance. Still just as "streetable," with longer treadlife and lower noise (compared to Radial Mud-Terrain T/A®). TriGard® construction for serious durability.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

bogi94yj
bogi94yj's Reviews
07-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Does better than expected in mud with about 50 percent read
Cons: They're just old
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good tires. 31x10.5x15 pretty cracked and worn
Will be buying new ones as budget allows, but these came as an extra set with the jeep and I like them

JacobC04TJ
JacobC04TJ's Reviews
05-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Price: $1,700.00
Pros: Climbs anything.
Cons: Price, noisy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The tires are well worth the money, I have 33s and it does slow the jeep down a little bit.

01Stormtrooper
01Stormtrooper's Reviews
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Price: $215.00
Pros: Good traction, excellent wear, mine are almost completely worn out and I've driven through 6" of snow and mud and never slid or got stuck.
Cons: -
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got them off a guy used, still traction and ordering new ones soon

DC_Leach
DC_Leach's Reviews
02-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Aggressive tread. I dont have traction problems off road, in snow or high water.
Cons: Loud. But I dont really care about that kinda stuff.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the set off craigslist. Could not beat the price. I love them, but have to get bigger wheels to fit brakes. Not the tires fault, but may try to get a more street friendly set.

TFTTireExpert
TFTTireExpert's Reviews

10-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Price: $235.00
Pros: Aggressive Traction in snow is excellent Great Off-Road Driving Experience
Cons: Excessive Noise - Highway Driving
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If your looking for an Off-Road Maximum Traction light truck tire then this is a great option. The BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM are designed not only for our beloved Jeeps but also pickup trucks and other sport utility vehicles. Driving enthusiasts looking for a proven off-road performance, race proven tire look no further. The BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM is designed to deliver serious off road traction, excellent steering control on wet roads and the type of traction you are looking for an off road tire.

Tcoh
Tcoh's Reviews
10-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Deep tread
Cons: Ride a little rough and noisy but not bad for mud tires
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Pricey new but found a good deal on used

dangzj
dangzj's Reviews
02-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Price: $111.00
Pros: Nice aggressive-ish mud terrain. Clean out nicely and not terribly loud.
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like these tires and always have. These came off an 06 jeep wrangled Rubicon

blurunner
blurunner's Reviews
02-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: wears okay and rides well when new
Cons: Will be noisy when older and can be prone to sidewall damage due
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The set of bfg mud km's does well in mud and rocks but is really pathetic in snow or icy conditions. With it air'd down to the max, the rubber still lacks the ability to self clean and gain traction in snow. It has been beat bad in my experiences against a set of goodyear all terrains that was designed primarily for the streets in the snow. But in the mud and rocks it can hold it's own. You just gotta watch where the sidewalls are going on the rocks to prevent unnecessary punctures.

kingodlid
kingodlid's Reviews
12-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Looks, trail and rock riding. Wears well
Cons: Bad on snow. Expensive.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires wear really well. My jeep is my DD, so lots of road miles. I religiously rotate them with every oil change. They grip well in wet weather. I've never slid or spun my tires in the rain (I haven't tried too hard to either). I will buy another set after these. I think i paid around $325. I negotiated them in the price of the Jeep.

DMo8
DMo8's Reviews
10-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: Kevlar - indestructable
Cons: Pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looks, tough as hell and not bad road noise. I highly recommend

chris2468
chris2468's Reviews
10-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Best tires ever!
Cons: No con's...they kill!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these tires. I have 33" BFG Mud Terrain's that I bought used from Les Schwab and will continue to buy BFG Mud's in the future. Highly recommended!

tride000

tride000's Reviews
09-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Quiet ride for a mud tire. Handles perfectly in sandy, loose trail.
Cons: Cost
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I LOVE this tire! I have had the BFGoodrich All Terrain and hated how poorly they did on wet, grassy ground. They spun easily. I found these tires on craigslist as new take-offs. For a mud tire they are really quiet and ride relatively smooth. Will be buying these again when this set wears out (assuming they keep making them).

1995Nscajeep
1995Nscajeep's Reviews

06-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Price: $386.00
Pros: Clears everything I can throw at it
Cons: Noise throws mud
Recommended? No

Comments: Clears anything I can throw it first day I sunk it down to the axles and pulled out in 2wd

BigOrange
BigOrange's Reviews

05-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Looks awesome compared to the lame road tires I had before
Cons: pretty noisy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I swapped a guy with a mountain edition JK my stock road tires for these on gun metal mobs. I have not had a chance to do anything but drive on dry pavement so far. They are my first mud terrain tire, but I must say they are pretty noisy. My old tj had some procomp all-terrains on it that were silent in comparison.

Happypwnstar
Happypwnstar's Reviews
04-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: Looks amazing haven't tested them.
Cons: NONE!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not one at the time look amazing NO noise what so ever on the road.

jeepclimber89
jeepclimber89's Reviews
09-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: great for off road use and snow areas
Cons: noisy on roads gas mileage decreases
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Currently have 325/65 r15 on wrangler. Great tires overall. Only issues are noise on roads and decreases gas mileage.

xwildman138x

xwildman138x's Reviews
07-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Good on road manners. Not noisy for a mt. Look great. Great in the dirt!
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire for the money. Purchased from 4wd.com and got a killer deal. Drive this jeep every day sometimes across the state, you don't even know your running mud terrains.

Seal
Seal's Reviews
06-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Good tire
Cons: Non so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They came with the Jeep. They look and perform awesome, despite being at the end of their time.

ShogunTJ04
ShogunTJ04's Reviews
04-29-2011, 12:04 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Good traction, not as loud as my previous tires, seems to wear evenly for a mud tire.
Cons: Not very easy to balance, tends to hydroplane, but that's robably because they're not siped.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tires are 33's I got these tires used from a friend who tried to use them on a stock YJ wrangler, so they only have about 800 miles on them plus the 400 i've put on since I had them installed.

They seem to wear evenly, and have very good traction on mud and loose stones up in the mountains. Highway and around town, there's a bit of a rumble, but nothing obnoxious like a Bogger; I can still listen to the radio at reasonable levels without interference from the noise. I have only had them on for about a month, so I can only imagine they're going to ride real nice.

Sgtmark2
Sgtmark2's Reviews
03-16-2011, 10:01 AM
Price: $204.00
Pros: Great Snow Tire on the Km2 33x12.50x15
Cons: None at the time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: We have 14" on snow, and rain about 2" before that. They never plowed my street untill 10am. My wife had to go to work, so I took her in the Jeep. Great tires. I had fun running in the 14" of snow and rain. The town plow driver said. 2 of our plow trucks broke off the wing blade on the plow due to the heavy snow and rain.
I'd buy the KM2 33x12.50x15 anytime!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »