User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich All Terrains

The Morris 4x4 Center Holiday Gift ShopWin this 2015 Jeep !!Superchips Tuning Products - 10% 0ff INSTANTLY!!

BF Goodrich All Terrains Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  CB & Ham Radios
  Axle Shafts
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Throttle Body
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich All Terrains

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: |

Product Information

MSRP: $900.00
Average Price: $409.49
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Yes: 276 / No: 10

35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 10 of 15 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last

Stefan's Reviews
02-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: good traction, last long, side wall traction, strength, not loud on the road
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tyres are the best I've had for all around usage. They even perform better than mud terrains offroad..(BFG A/T ko's are what they use in REAL offroad races)

kelso1337's Reviews
02-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Very quiet, all year round, on and off road tire. Long-lasting tire.
Cons: Not as aggressive as other hybrids or a solid mud terrain. Rocks and crap tend to easily get in the treads and makes for a noisy ride until you lose them.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very Quiet at high speeds. Up to par with the better tires off road (infact you see a lot of 'rigs' with BFG A/T KOs). They apparently last over 60KM with proper maintenance. Well received among off-road community, the tire has been used for a long time.

Ckwapich's Reviews
02-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

CBatZJ's Reviews
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: Great grip Great wear
Cons: a little road noise
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got a set of 4 33x10.5 all terrains and have loved them. They are nearly half a year old now and show almost no wear for my jeep being a daily driver and trail machine. over 3000 miles and the nipple haven't even worn off yet. These tires are great on the road, very quiet with only a little noise as expected with larger tires. Offroad, these tires are also great, great grip and good self cleaning grooves.

boondocksaint's Reviews
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: wear well, stay balanced
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome tires. had em for about a year, still plenty of tread left.. only gotten stuck in the mud once

2ez4Robert's Reviews
01-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Price: $147.00
Pros: Great looks, great performance
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the BFG AT Ko's because I needed a replacement for my OEM wrangler hp's. I was tired of always being left behind on the trail and frustrated at not being able to negotiate small obstacles due to the small size of my OEM tires and their lack of offroad traction. The BFG AT's helped out alot. They have amazing traction, even before airing down. My MPG has stayed about the same, I went from a 29 inch to a 31.5. Gears, ride comfort and noise are about the same. My wife never noticed the difference and she notices EVERYTHING!

WillysGSR's Reviews
01-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Good size
Cons: None Yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got these from my dad. He has been using BF Goodrich since the late 70's so somthing must be going right

'Bigger Member'
_Trucker's Reviews
01-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Price: $119.99
Pros: great tread pattern and tread life,and very capable for everyday driving and mild off roading.
Cons: none that i can see
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have been a believer in BFG ATs for a long time,and have put them on every DD rig i have owned.

jeepinmichguy_'s Reviews
01-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: great street tire and quiet
Cons: no off road ability
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great for the DD's that hit up the occasional very minor trail and get great road wear. i got 40000 out of a set once. If you are looking for an offroad tire stay away. Anyone who says otherwise hits up baby trails and has never ran a M/T tire.

oif03vet's Reviews
01-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Good all around tires
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First tires I put on after the lift. BFG All terrain 35x12.50

s2ooo4me's Reviews
12-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: good road manners, very little tire whine on the highway, traction is great in snow and ice.
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Only had these tires for a couple weeks but its been snowy and rainy the whole time... not one problem with traction yet. They cost a little more than Kumho or Michelin but in my opionion you pay for quality performance.

jeepzap's Reviews
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: great for most terrian
Cons: ok in mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they r great for a jeeper who whoses their jeep not just offroading. great on gas and highway. just ok in mud

rrock802's Reviews
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Price: $110.00
Pros: great all around tire
Cons: wish they were mud terrains
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great all around tire, great mileage too, around 50,000 mile and still ave 1/4 tread left

NHWrangler's Reviews
12-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Amazing traction,great all around tire, well built
Cons: noise, gas mileage
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My parents helped me buy 31 BFG AT as my high school graduation present. I do a fair amount of weekend wheeling in southern nh and these tires have brought me to places i have never imagined in an otherwise stock 98 TJ Sahara 5 spd. They are a bit louder on the road and have decreased my gas mileage a fair amount but keep in mind they are 31's. These tires can handle anything you put at them. They took me across the beaches in NC and absolutely blew me away on the snowy trails a few towns away from my parents house. To wrap up, these tires are ideal for the jeeper who does a fair amount of wheeling and is not concerned about the noise and extra road noise (not that jeeps are quiet anyways). the price is a guesstimate as i dont quite remember

HamBone5187's Reviews
12-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Good tread depth for an AT. Long, durable wear.
Cons: Not as much grip as my old MTs.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Since moving to VA, my highway driving went up and my off road driving is all but none existent. So I swapped out my old Kuhmo MTs for BFG ATs and I'm very pleased. Relatively quiet ride (she's still a Jeep) and good traction in the minor stuff I do get to go through.

BlaketheSnake's Reviews

12-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Price: $748.00
Pros: A much better upgrade from the MTRs that came on my Rubicon for daily driving. They grip the road and do great on the farm.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: BF Goodrich!
When she becomes a Trail Jeep, I'll look forward to a set of BFG M/Ts for sure.

Jeep-AI's Reviews
12-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Pros: .
Cons: .
Recommended? No

Comments: ....................

GroceryGetter01's Reviews
12-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Price: $135.00
Pros: great all around tire
Cons: packs with mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great tire for a DD and very capable offroad. They do get packed up with thick mud and don't clean out well. They seem to wear very well so far. I'm pleased with them

jlayton4's Reviews
12-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Price: $9.00
Pros: Best
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking tire, last forever. great traction as well!

DirtyRabbit's Reviews
11-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Pros: Rugged Tires, Not too much highway noise. Great off-road performance.
Cons: They get caked in mud and become really slick. They dont do a good job of cleaning themselves. Then again, I never did get stuck.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These 31" tires came with my Jeep. I tested them out at Cliffs Insane Terrain and they got me all the way through without getting stuck once and it was really muddy. There were mud holes everywhere. They have good traction even when caked in mud, (You slide around sometimes.) and they have no highway noise that I can hear inside the Jeep. Not sure how much they cost but regardless of price, I would buy them again.

Page 10 of 15 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last