35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Attachments

See less See more
#202 ·
Price $200
Pros awesome tire! great in everything.
Cons none so far.
Recommended yes

Comments: best tire so far. these came on the jeep when i bought it and ran em through the winter. great on ice, awesome in snow. putting these back on for winter and taking off the mts. great sidewall as well. just a great all round tire.

#205 ·
Price $168
Pros These tires wear like IRON. Good traction for an every day driver and mild offroading.
Cons I'll let ya know when I have a complaint
Recommended yes

Comments: My '97 TJ (2.5L) had a set of these (31's) on it when I bought it. They had about 75% wear on them and still managed to treat me right in the hills above Greenwater, WA. Managed to get about 40k miles out of them before I had to replace them. AWESOME rubber for an every day driver and mild offroad use.

#206 ·
Price $500
Pros Great for beginning off-road drivers. Work well on tarmac, snow and mud.
Cons Are not mud-terrains, so will obviously not do as well as them in mud. Trail ridding is fine, but thick mud will require a different tire, as these fill up pretty easily and it sticks in the tread pretty bad sometimes.
Recommended yes

Comments: The price is an estimate. So far they work well in mud and snow. I will say that if you are gonna do serious muddin' in the thick stuff when it's in between dry and wet sorta thing (if you've been in it you know what I'm talking about), then I'd say get some mud-terrains. I'm in college, so muddin' isn't something I get to do all the time, and I have to drive home sometimes and it's an hour away. All-terrains are great for people above stock but below enthusiast. I'd say no mud-terrains until I get a few more inches of lift and 33 inch tires.

#208 ·
Price $100
Pros Price (used - junkyard)
Cons not big enough
Recommended yes

Comments: Pretty basic tires, all season. Great for rain, limited mud, snow. Not for real mud

#215 ·
Price $130
Pros Great wear,
Road manners,
Traction in snow/ rain
Cons Not great in mud
Recommended yes

Comments: Just hitting 55,000 miles on this set, can get some great mileage out of these tires just by rotating ever other oil change. Have great on road manners and have yet to leave me stuck in the Cleveland snow.

Only time they let me down was in a mud pit, but i knew going into the pit that this is not the proper tire. Still got out eventually.

30 x 9.5

#216 ·
Price $600
Pros Looks cool. Aggressive tread.
Cons LOUD like a machine gun. Does not grip the road well when wet.
Recommended yes

Comments: I got these tires because they were the biggest I could go with out adding spacers or shaving some of the wheel well. Looking back on it, I wish I would have went with the spacers. They look badass but they are loud.

#218 ·
Price $600
Pros great for on road and light off road
Cons great for on road and light off road
Recommended yes

Comments: shes not ready to climb rocks yet.:( great if your an every day driver. recomend a second oreven a third set of tires. a set for when you go mudding, a set for the beach and a set to to get you to pay off your dept for all the money you just spent on tires and rims.haha

#219 ·
Price $750
Pros Quality tires and clear mud easily
Cons Hashes a tough time gripping in thick mud.
Recommended yes

Comments: The tires are good for over all trail riding. I wouldn't put it up against rock crawling or major mudding but if you're a weekend warrior like me they'll do the job.

#220 ·
Price $600
Pros Good for everyday driving.
Great on the beach
Great in snow
Cons Mileage
Recommended yes

Comments: This is my second set of BFG's ATs on my Jeep. I can not seem to get good mileage out of them even though I get them rotated and balanced every 5k miles. I also make sure that I maintain air pressure in them. Other then that I have been happy with them. They are not noisy and ride great. I have never had to air them down when driving on the beach. Central NC got a foot of snow in Dec 2010(a lot for NC standards) and they were great in it.

#223 ·
Price $600
Pros Brand new and found them on CL for $600.00
Perfect for Mall Crawlin
50,000 mile tire and they go anywhere
Cons Thin side walls
Recommended yes

Comments: I would buy these over and over I have BFG on all my vehicles. You can't go wrong. Good tire on moderate trail use but side walls are to this only 3 layer. I love these tires and are a great daily driver, weekend warrior tire.

#225 ·
Price $750
Pros Tough looking
Cons Produce some noise on the road but not too bad.
Recommended yes

Comments: I don't know more I can say than what I said above. They look good and add that tough beefy one mIght be looking for. Can be a little noisy on the rowdy but it's not too bad.

#226 ·
Price $189
Pros They have gotten me over every obstacle and my clearance is as good as a Rubicon
Cons A little noisy on the highway - compared to the the stock tire.
Recommended yes

Comments: Love these tires. They've lasted me for many years - am just now having to replace them and they are 5 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.