Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Tires & Wheels > Tires > BF Goodrich All Terrains

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

BF Goodrich All Terrains Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tires Next Product

BF Goodrich All Terrains

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $900.00
Average Price: $408.58
Manufacturer: BF Goodrich
Recommended?
Yes: 262 / No: 10

35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 9 of 14 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last

SavannahJeep

SavannahJeep's Reviews
03-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Good tread, Quiet on road, Great thru snow and sand
Cons: Clay or sticky mud will fill the tread in a heartbeat.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The most popular Jeep tire...and I have it, mehhh. Awsome grip on the snow and ice for a road use A/T tire. Good thru the sand too. Thick or sticky mud and clay will clog the treads up in a heartbeat so don't waste your time if you really need to get to that hunting spot or the rainy season. It's a great starter tire and an effective tire for road travel with all the A/T opportunities. Buy them if it's your first upgraded tire and they will give you a good example of what you need or don't need...then go from there.

DezertTJ

Lost
DezertTJ's Reviews
02-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: traction, price, dirt and all road traction, tread life
Cons: MUD
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love these tires! good for DD jeeps because they have great crawling, dirt, and street traction. Tread life is the greatest, and price is unbeatable (170 a piece). Just never take these in the mud, you will get stuck.

41MB-97TJ
41MB-97TJ's Reviews
02-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Price: $650.00
Pros: 
Cons: 
Recommended? Yes

Comments: like the look of the tread, durability of tire. long lsting tread.

trotsjeep
trotsjeep's Reviews
02-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Price: $183.00
Pros: Great traction tire, great all around tire
Cons: 32" tires are bit pricy but what isn't to me!!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have 32" BF Gooodrich tires and they have proven to be a great tire for the jeep nut who loves the trail but depends on his jeep for transit to work as well. They have great grip and strong tread however they do not ware on the road and you wont have to deal with excess noise and losing torque as with other tires.

01blackout
01blackout's Reviews
02-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: awesome all around tire
Cons: expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great tire got 5 for 900 they do awesome off road and on road

2DRBLUJK
2DRBLUJK's Reviews
02-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: love the look, handle nice
Cons: i'd like larger tires, i think i'll go bigger next set
Recommended? Yes

Comments: tires have been great on the highway and the few times i've had it off-road

Stefan
Stefan's Reviews
02-15-2010, 10:02 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: good traction, last long, side wall traction, strength, not loud on the road
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These tyres are the best I've had for all around usage. They even perform better than mud terrains offroad..(BFG A/T ko's are what they use in REAL offroad races)

kelso1337

kelso1337's Reviews
02-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Very quiet, all year round, on and off road tire. Long-lasting tire.
Cons: Not as aggressive as other hybrids or a solid mud terrain. Rocks and crap tend to easily get in the treads and makes for a noisy ride until you lose them.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very Quiet at high speeds. Up to par with the better tires off road (infact you see a lot of 'rigs' with BFG A/T KOs). They apparently last over 60KM with proper maintenance. Well received among off-road community, the tire has been used for a long time.

Ckwapich
Ckwapich's Reviews
02-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: 
Cons: 
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

CBatZJ
CBatZJ's Reviews
02-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: Great grip Great wear
Cons: a little road noise
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got a set of 4 33x10.5 all terrains and have loved them. They are nearly half a year old now and show almost no wear for my jeep being a daily driver and trail machine. over 3000 miles and the nipple haven't even worn off yet. These tires are great on the road, very quiet with only a little noise as expected with larger tires. Offroad, these tires are also great, great grip and good self cleaning grooves.

boondocksaint

boondocksaint's Reviews
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: wear well, stay balanced
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome tires. had em for about a year, still plenty of tread left.. only gotten stuck in the mud once

2ez4Robert
2ez4Robert's Reviews
01-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Price: $147.00
Pros: Great looks, great performance
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the BFG AT Ko's because I needed a replacement for my OEM wrangler hp's. I was tired of always being left behind on the trail and frustrated at not being able to negotiate small obstacles due to the small size of my OEM tires and their lack of offroad traction. The BFG AT's helped out alot. They have amazing traction, even before airing down. My MPG has stayed about the same, I went from a 29 inch to a 31.5. Gears, ride comfort and noise are about the same. My wife never noticed the difference and she notices EVERYTHING!

WillysGSR

WillysGSR's Reviews
01-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Good size
Cons: None Yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got these from my dad. He has been using BF Goodrich since the late 70's so somthing must be going right

_Trucker

'Bigger Member'
_Trucker's Reviews
01-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Price: $119.99
Pros: great tread pattern and tread life,and very capable for everyday driving and mild off roading.
Cons: none that i can see
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have been a believer in BFG ATs for a long time,and have put them on every DD rig i have owned.

jeepinmichguy_

I haz ah Geep
jeepinmichguy_'s Reviews
01-15-2010, 10:40 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: great street tire and quiet
Cons: no off road ability
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great for the DD's that hit up the occasional very minor trail and get great road wear. i got 40000 out of a set once. If you are looking for an offroad tire stay away. Anyone who says otherwise hits up baby trails and has never ran a M/T tire.

oif03vet
oif03vet's Reviews
01-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Good all around tires
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First tires I put on after the lift. BFG All terrain 35x12.50

s2ooo4me
s2ooo4me's Reviews
12-27-2009, 04:02 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: good road manners, very little tire whine on the highway, traction is great in snow and ice.
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Only had these tires for a couple weeks but its been snowy and rainy the whole time... not one problem with traction yet. They cost a little more than Kumho or Michelin but in my opionion you pay for quality performance.

jeepzap
jeepzap's Reviews
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: great for most terrian
Cons: ok in mud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they r great for a jeeper who whoses their jeep not just offroading. great on gas and highway. just ok in mud

rrock802
rrock802's Reviews
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Price: $110.00
Pros: great all around tire
Cons: wish they were mud terrains
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great all around tire, great mileage too, around 50,000 mile and still ave 1/4 tread left

NHWrangler
NHWrangler's Reviews
12-14-2009, 10:00 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Amazing traction,great all around tire, well built
Cons: noise, gas mileage
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My parents helped me buy 31 BFG AT as my high school graduation present. I do a fair amount of weekend wheeling in southern nh and these tires have brought me to places i have never imagined in an otherwise stock 98 TJ Sahara 5 spd. They are a bit louder on the road and have decreased my gas mileage a fair amount but keep in mind they are 31's. These tires can handle anything you put at them. They took me across the beaches in NC and absolutely blew me away on the snowy trails a few towns away from my parents house. To wrap up, these tires are ideal for the jeeper who does a fair amount of wheeling and is not concerned about the noise and extra road noise (not that jeeps are quiet anyways). the price is a guesstimate as i dont quite remember

Page 9 of 14 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last