35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Attachments

See less See more
#53 ·
Price $540
Pros Quiet and Good offroad
Cons Could be better in mud. Pricey
Recommended yes

Comments: I love these tires and they fit me perfect but if you are looking for tires that are good in mud go somewhere else.

#55 ·
Price $105
Pros great traction and strong side walls and long life span
Cons non
Recommended yes

Comments: They are very good tires at a reasonable price.
They are so far the best all-terrain i have used.
They work well for every day use in town .
They work well in sand,snow,mud.

#56 ·
Price $970
Pros Great looking tire, preforms very well for an a/t, rated at 50,000 miles, reasonably priced.
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: $970 bucks for five tires with mounting, balancing etc... love the tire they are rated at 50,000 miles, for all terrains they do exceptionaly well on loose dirt and rocks, I have not been wheelin in the snow with them yet. They ride very quiet, no hum, no vibration. One of the best all around tires on the market in my opinion.

#61 ·
Price $135
Pros been around for over 25 years and still one of the most recommended all terrain tires on the market
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: very good ture bought them when i ripped an opening in a side wall in my last set of tires. have been very happy with them so far have gone places i would have gotten stuck with my old tires.

#62 ·
Price $160
Pros Good road manners.
Cons Far from a mud tire.
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought the All Terrains because I planned on driving the Jeep in the snow. Too bad that doesn't happen much, I tend to drive my front wheel drive Pontiac Vibe with the automatic starter, and it doesn't snow much in western Washington. When I move to Missouri it'll be another story. They are narrow and tall and don't stick out too far from the fender flares. I get no rubbing with a 2.5" suspension and no body lift. Net time I will buy BFG Mud Terrains. These are good for a daily driver, but my TJ is now mostly a trail rig.

#66 ·
Price $130
Pros Good tire for on and off road
Cons Not aggressive looking enough
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tire for on and off road. Not aggressive looking enough. Can buy a more aggressive looking tire for cheaper.

#68 ·
Price $850
Pros beefy tires that are good for everyterrain
Cons heavy on my college wallet
Recommended yes

Comments: i use these tires on my DD wrangler. i go wheelin pretty often lately and they do great. the get awesome traction on teh dirt,getting steep angles on the climbs with minor slippage at steep angles. know your vehicle before the attempted angles.cheaper than mud terrains but just as great.

#69 ·
Price $196
Pros Great on road and off road
look good too
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: great tire on road and off. almost no on road noise so they are great for D. Ive put 5000 miles on them so far with no signs of wearing. they do great in the rain also unlike my last pro comp xterrains

#70 ·
Price $1100
Pros Super traction.
Cons Throw rocks.
Recommended yes

Comments: These sneakers look great ( stock size 30x9.5x15 for winter use). The don't ride rough at all. I will edit review when I complete my first winter with them (near future unfortunatly).
I plan to get same tires but 33 x 10.5 for spring,summer,and fall wear.

#71 ·
Price $1100
Pros Great traction. Tire looks super.
Cons Throw rocks.
Recommended yes

Comments: Tires are stock size (30 x 9.5 x 15) for winter use. I am anxious to put them to use this upcoming winter. I will update review to reflect performance in Canadian winter. I plan to purchase same tire but 33 x 10.5 x 15 for spring , summer, and fall use , (after I lift it this spring).

#72 ·
Price $134
Pros Great tire
Sturdy
Thick and resilient
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: These tires have done well for light wheeling and on beach's. Main use for me was in the sand and on road highly recommend to any DD, have them on a 2.5 and they haven't had an effect on mpg or getting up to speed.

#73 · (Edited)
Price $85
Pros Awesome traction, rugged look
Cons None so far
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought used with 50% tread. I love these tires. After switching from stock P225 (28.5") Long Trail's to 31" BFG AT/KO's, it feels like 4WD is redundant. Barely any significant noise increase and my highway fuel economy has actually improved going to these larger tires despite the off-road optimized tread, heavier weight and bigger width. Clearing out mud from the tread is always a problem with all-terrains, so if you enjoy mudding get the right tire for the purpose. This tire is the best in its class.

#74 ·
Price $700
Pros quiet, aggressive
Cons nothing yet..other maybe then price
Recommended yes

Comments: got them where i work. 4 tires mounted and balanced, roadhazard, and an alignment for 700

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.