Recommended Yes: 276 / No: 10

35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Price $200
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: these tires havent failed me yet my dad has the same ones on his truck and they work great for him also i really dont know what else to put for the review lol im just trying to make the 75 characters

#30 ·
Price $200
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tires. Bought a set of four with 95% tread for 200. Best tires I've had on my TJ.

#35 ·
Price $144
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: quiet... 32x12.5x15 great foot print for the roads while enough claws to make it along the trails...

#41 ·
Price $880
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good tire for off road and road. DO NOT BUY FOR SNOW TIRES THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#42 ·
Price $146
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great if you live in the city and need something off road capable. Very quiet on pavement and last long. Consider Mud Terrains if you off road frequently though.

#44 ·
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: They've done pretty good on trails. I have experienced some slipping on road and they don't grip at all on mud.

#45 ·
Price $200
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I like the BFG's they are quiet on the road and seem to do just fine in the rocks

#51 ·
Price $600
Pros quiet, good off road
Cons wish i had 32's or 33's
Recommended yes

Comments: These are good for the casual off roader. good street ware. very durable. good in the mud, havent taken it through much snow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.