Recommended Yes: 276 / No: 10

35x12.50x15 BFG KM Mud Terrains

Attachments

See less See more
#278 ·
Price $397
Rating 4
Pros Better in mud than I thought. 35x12.50-15
Cons Shiite for a sidewall. Should be better when towing.
Recommended yes

Comments: Got myself into a muddy situation, but thanks to lots of HP made it out. Decent mileage. They'll last awhile if you rotate them often, but not as long-lasting as my MTR's. Better off road than I thought they'd be.
Made it right thru police spike strips, when deployed by the cops one night. :thumbsup:

#281 ·
Price $173
Pros Excellent all round tire. Good in mud, snow and ice.
Cons feathering around the edges when you get some miles on them.
Recommended yes

Comments: I would recommend these tires to anyone. They are excellent for the price. I have 33x12.5r15s and started out with 31s. So I've had two sets. They handle great on the road as well as off road.

#282 ·
Price $170
Pros Look great, and quiet
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: My dad owns a tire store and he has had customers get around 60k miles out of their bfg all terrains with proper and regular rotations. They ride great on the jeep and look great as well. They handle really good in the rain, snow, and heavy sand. Also, there is little to no road noise.

#285 ·
Price $400
Pros Exceptional on AND off-road / rock crawling performance. Replaced a set of older Goodyear MTR's and do as good or better rock crawling AND are 80% quieter / smoother on the road to the Jeep trails + better gas mileage + better stopping
Cons don't look as "manly" as Mud Terrains... But performance NOT looks are EVERYTHING
Recommended yes

Comments: Bought these to replace my aging Goodyear Mud Terrains of the same size (315/75R16 = 35"). Exceptional on AND off-road / rock crawling performance. Replaced a set of older Goodyear MTR's and do as good or better rock crawling AND are 80% quieter / smoother on the road to the Jeep trails + better gas mileage + better stopping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.